What an interesting week...

Society
GunAholics
Sunab Kal Naverith
After having been up at CP for a few weeks, the loots went bad so I headed back down to the planet just a little over a week ago. I heard about Stormers' LA, and after his Neconu ATH, checked the stats and realized I had less than a snowballs chance in hell of surviving even one hit from them, so went to his Merp section :D.

I couldn't find any DetPil RV 100's on auction, so I had to kill 'em the old fashioned way... unfortunately, after spending ~15k+ rounds of ammo, I didn't have much in the way of return...

(this was a common sight across his LA where I went, lol!)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Then I figured "why not drones", because for all the evade I have, I only have ~350 dodge. Might as well skill up... so head east of Jason Centre, and on the first run...

Not bad, had a 43 and a 39 ped loot as well (just TT crap) during that run - ended up +80 ped, before markup on that gun (which I decided to use rather than sell).

Did another run the next day, not a single global - BUT ended up 120 ped over cost - a VERY nice run indeed. Did a smaller run during lunch the 3rd day (3.5k ammo) but not a single good loot. Logged out there, and came back on later that evening.
Still had ~7k ammo, so just jumped right in and killing all that spawned around me. Had a socmate, Raven, who was out there as well, and she saw me on radar and headed my direction... halfway to me...
Woot! :D
Then... (read chat)

Back-to-back drone globals :D. Ended up pretty positive on that run *chuckle*. Had a few other nice ~30 ped loots during the run as well.

Later that evening me & Raven went on a hogglo hunt, because we saw all the globals, and I'd hoped that we could get a HoF on 'em. Regrettably no, but we did get this:
Then I had to go for dinner... but it led Raven to find out that she can now solo Hogglos :yay: Gz again girl! (she also had a few globals on hogglos solo!)

Then I saw the Niskarium ATH, and after a very BAD ambulimax hunt (~20% return) I geared up my trusty OF-211 w/A101's and headed out to Oyster. Had a cersumon that was just BEGGING me to kill it (and it was in my way!) - and it looted ~35 ped (ironically EVERY OTHER kill was either no loot or ~2 ped). Hit a class XII Niksarium almost right off the bat after that, wandering around a bit led me to this nice one too:

Then I ran out of amps 2/3 of the way through my mining run, and I could FEEL the difference in return sliding down the drain, especially when all the V's and VII's Niks that I used to find were being II's and IV's... and since I had the gazz from hunting drones for 3 days, I wanted to make my own OA-101's. Didn't have enough Cald, but Raven did, which she obligingly sold me. I had to run quickly for dinner, but came back on a little bit later and got my crafting run together.
It was supposed to have been a 100 click run, but after buying the cald, I only had enough bombs for ~50 clicks, so I went at it...
Ran the slider all the way up & down, only a very few successes, and after having a NON-global success 2/3 of the way to condition, I said "To hell with it, I need amps no matter the value" and put it all the way to the left.
"Irony" is what I term that pic, lol.

Kept clicking around on quantity some, had a few more successes, but nothing exceeding ~20 ped... so with only 3 clicks worth of bombs left I tipped the slider just a LITTLE bit further to the right, and then... BANG
:cool:

Figured I could afford the other 250 bombs that I needed at that point, so found an order on auction for some metal residue, filled it and then went back to crafting... just a few clicks into the run... BOOM
My first crafting HoF w/Gems! :eek:

On paper, the crafting run SUCKED. 19 successes out of 100 clicks, with only 3 being swirlies. But I guess all it took was one good success... and with those three, it made it an AWESOME run :D.

Well, that brings it up to date. Oh yes, and this is my first solo uber hof in any category :cool:.

Let's see if I have something more to post in this category NEXT week ;).

Last edited:
Nice to see a post with lots of swirlies from people who aren't me :D

After having been up at CP for a few weeks, the loots went bad so I headed back down to the planet just a little over a week ago. I heard about Strykers LA

Mixing up your ubers :scratch2: :D

Gratz:)

The next sentence is a lie:
I dont envy you.

big gratzz mate!

Gratz mate.. but what about CP then ? when i see you in the uber section i imediately think im gonna whatch alot of ugly kreltin pics =)

Nice story. Gratz Kal:)

Gratz indeed Ni :yay:ce :yay:

Gratz mate.. but what about CP then ? when i see you in the uber section i imediately think im gonna whatch alot of ugly kreltin pics =)

I'm taking a small break from CP - had a ~3k ped loss there... so this does make up for it :D. But I figure I'll give Calypso a good chance on giving me a return, and IF it pans out, take the profits and go do CP again ;).

I admit, I haven't visited this forum or read this post! :D GRATZ YET AGAIN! :yay:

Woot Gratz!!! :yay: Very inspirational!! :wtg: Keep up the great work!! :D

Dangers, Nice one though... I suppose its better than wah i can do... :D hehe i think thats great just to be that patient to wait intill you get a swirly :) i wouldn't put it that way no patience me

Many Gratz ! That must be a really great feeling being that "Swirlie Headed" !:wtg:

Nice story, gratz :yay:

Ty guys, lol. Small necro or not, remembering a run this nice made me smile - especially with how bad all my latest runs were... I even had to take a break from EU for a week, or I'd be broke! :(

Gonna give it another go tonight, and see if I can rustle me up some good loot :silly2:.

Sorry to much to read, but nice pictures :D

Gratz :)

late congratulations!!! :cheer:

Gratz nice ones...

Back