What can I do more ?!! (Locked for a live time (Woot ?!!))

Hehe to lazy to read a whole article and even lazy with translating ... afscheid ?? Do you mean doei ? ore vaarwel ? ore tot ziens ? but afscheid na not possible.

My advice is :
Take your time to do something ;)

Good luck.

Greetings

1First of all to you Wody did you scan read ore did you really read what there written ? If you really did read all of that, go to school and learn something, something like English would be a great idea.
It's sad that I really need to reply to this. But there are still people that just accept that tiny reply and do not read the true papers.

My English isn't great either but this is unbelievable.

Greetings Andre.

By the way Mr Andre... You shouldnt complain on others english and or my attempts to type a dutch word, when your spellings in the supports contains way more bad spellings than I´ve ever seen in this forum.. Maybe you should learn how to spell first?

Dear Andre

Answer the damn door, the police are outside.

Kind regards

Planet calypso support team

:silly2:

Oops busted :O Just came out of jail .....
Did you sell me out ?!

Just kidding.

Last edited:
By the way Mr Andre... You shouldnt complain on others english and or my attempts to type a dutch word, when your spellings in the supports contains way more bad spellings than I´ve ever seen in this forum.. Maybe you should learn how to spell first?

I also said that my English is not great either :)

I'm neither here to make a discussion about languages, so that will be the end of my reply about this subject :)

In response to the original post.. MindArk are trustworthy people in respect to handling your personal information.. that's the kind of game this is.. they want to know who you are for security reasons and I for one am glad of that as it protects us all.. if you have a problem with that then don't play this game.. stop your bullshit and walk away.

And from what you say about your response to support department.. If I were them i'd think.. this guy is trying it on.. lock it.

Last edited by a moderator:
In response to the original post.. MindArk are trustworthy people in respect to handling your personal information.. that's the kind of game this is.. they want to know who you are for security reasons and I for one am glad of that as it protects us all.. if you have a problem with that then don't play this game.. stop your bullshit and walk away.

And from what you say about your response to support department.. If I were them i'd think.. this guy is trying it on.. lock it.

Agree. trust MA or leave for your own and our security

Yep you are right ... That password has never been cracked ore stolen ... but here I have made an mistake.
Well that password was used for basic account for games etc. for my email and money business I use a much harder password like 2F7t2F7a.

Lol I need to be honest my first failure in all the years I use internet ... :ahh:

I do like a good thread of BS to poke with a long stick. :)

Regarding this point, i hope that you use a little more care with Money security then just a simple password like 2F7t2F7a

Alphanumeric passwords can only contain 10+26+26 characters, so 62 total, 62^8 is in the order of 2e14 which in terms of number crunching is a pethetic amount of work to do. And thats just straight up brute force methods.

Keylogging bypasses that altogether.

Nearly all bank websites and interface these days can provide you with so many higher levels of security, i.e. card readers, special software, you would be stupid to leave such an easy opening to your money.

In regards to your problem, they really would have had a great deal of evidence against you to perma-ban you, even if it is ban through association, you would have had to have been traded items that you kept or sold on, leaving a paper trail for them to follow. And plus with your history of Multi-accounting and the way your support cases read i dont really question their locking of your account.

However, if they do have information on file about you, which they must as im sure they would have had to provide some kind of inquest into any scamming/hacking activities, under the Data protection act any information that is about you can be requested by you and they are obliged to send it to you under law (atleast in the UK) however they can charge for this (but a reasonable amount). So if you really do care alot about your account, you can try this approach to see what it is that is the matter then try and accomodate for any of the issues raised.

However, judging from what has transpired, i can honestly say there is very little hope for you ever playing EU again (unless you create a toon without MA knowing its you) but then thats only ever going to get you into more trouble so i dont suggest that at all.

My advice? Walk away, be glad to be rid of this game, its not that great anyway

(Side note about Password security, everyone should do their best to protect their accounts, Gold Cards are a must, and dont share accounts too, thats just plain idiotic)

What I dont understand is all those opened hacked and closed accounts and that´s just imo just strange..
And Talking about one closed account that yourself demand it. Why is that?

I think MA did a great thing locking you out from EU, with that many accounts and nothing gained from it..
I see you as guilty as charged, so i just wonder if you were trying to do something with the dynamic folder? :scratch2:
Just go play WoW or knightonline or something that doesnt need rce gaming..
I think its just fishy with all the hacking history, and on the top of it i dont think you deserve being here because of the ignorance you show against us and MA..
We who are the serious players dont use hacking/sharing accounts between eachothers etc..

So Imo i think MA was right perm banning u.

Ok this thread can be closed now.
I have had some usefull answers, and some not so good answers.
I really thinking I have the best of advice I could have get.
I will remove the main post and contact someone that will close this thread.

Thank you all for your opinion, even if I did not like it :)

Have fun, and many ATH's in EU :eek:

Greetings Andre.

Back