What can I do more ?!! (Locked for a live time (Woot ?!!))

Babbyg

Provider
Society
From Holland
Stray Akuma Soul
Thread can be closed.

Pieces of the puzzle are falling down from the sky, now it is up to me to put them on the right place !! yawn

Last edited:
Wait... what?!? :scratch2:

hmm a classmate gave me his stuff when he stopped playing but never had problems with anything. I guess the items you received where gained by a hack or something like that. Then you get banned because they can NOT tell whether you are the hacker or someone else. There have been a few cases where ppl got banned for items which have been created with a hack even though they where innocent themselfes but MA assumed they could have known (from price?) that they where from a hacked acc or exploit.

Well guilty until proven innocent is the way MA is handling things I guess...
In cases like this they should present YOU with evidence and give you a proper time to defend yourself.

Sure they locked you, and that is something I would have done in the process of you defending yourself.

Did you get any more info then "we suspect you are involved in hacking" ??

Guilty.

I don't buy this at all. The gist of the story might be true but you are omitting some details here for sure.

There is no way. Apparently MA has already made their decision. Time to move on I guess and take any lessons learned with you.

Considering what it takes for MA to even send someone a warning for breaching the TOU and/or EULA, my guess is that if they've perma-banned you - they have ironclad evidence.

Live by the sword......................................................

Well it at least would be nice of MA if they shared the evidence with the one getting the ban, just in case they are wrong. Without knowing what they know you can not defend yourself.

I agree, where there is smoke there is fire, but even an all mighty organization as MindArk can make mistakes.

My account was locked at approximately 2010-03-30 06:59 fore hacking ?!.....
I had send an support case to the staff of Entropia that I needed to send my id well I was totally against it because spreading your id info is dangerous !
But they said I needed to send my id before I could unlock my account ....
Greetings Andre.

So did you send your id to them?

I had send an support case to the staff of Entropia that I needed to send my id well I was totally against it because spreading your id info is dangerous !
After they said this I had send my id and i got the message that I was involved with a hacking incident.I had send an support case to the staff of Entropia that I needed to send my id well I was totally against it because spreading your id info is dangerous !
After they said this I had send my id and i got the message that I was involved with a hacking incident.

You have to send your ID to prove you own the account. It`s normal procedure. If this is really your account you have no reasons for not doing so. MA already has or should have your RL information so sending over a copy of your ID shouldn`t be a problem.

Every detail has been attached in a rar file so you guys can read all my support cases. (Link is in the main post).

Hmm i'm sure not going to open up a rar file from someone considered to be a hacker by MA.

Hmm i'm sure not going to open up a rar file from someone considered to be a hacker by MA.

Nope, amen to your statement!
BUT there aint that much u can do about it more than send your ID to MA!
Imo i think it sounds fishy, but u never know!

If you are speaking the truth i do think it would be a nice thing to be able to use the electronic idenditications we have when we log into internetbanking/other goverment sites etc to be able to prove your real identification:wise:

I presume there isnt just sweden that uses internet ID?

That is up to you :) If I would be a hacker, they would probably keep a really big eye on me.. so even trying makes no sense, and it will let me end in court.

@ BigBertha

In the files I had put online you could read that I already have send some sort of ID they have accepted.

I agree, where there is smoke there is fire, but even an all mighty organization as MindArk can make mistakes.

Well Might be that case, but tbh i doubt 20persons and maybe some companylawyer see the facts and descide to block the account mistakely..

@ BigBertha

In the files I had put online you could read that I already have send some sort of ID they have accepted.

Okey, but truely i dont download rarfiles i cant trust :) Sorry mate..

Here you go I have puten it on a webpage.... {removed}
Well I go skating now :p have a nice day all !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kk have fun there :)
Truely I hope u are not guilty, but the proofs looks at u :(

Goodbye, Goodnight, Farewell.......... Share your account what a load of bullshit.

RAR file or not, who will click that unknown IP address lol if you're considered a hacker. Upload it to something known to us.

Anyways if you live where you say you live, you're probably aware that the ToU presented in the clientloader isn't considered legally binding there.

RAR file or not, who will click that unknown IP address lol if you're considered a hacker. Upload it to something known to us

Yeh or do as everyone else is doing.. make a copy and paste here

Sorry about your ban, but reading the story I'd have to agree with most replys. You should have known it was :

A) Not smart to accept the items that came from a multi user account.

B) Putting in 1000 euros is ok but giving ID is dangerous? Does not compute.

seriously? pasting some text files to a forum is harder than making a website to host them? FFS.

Back