• Above 1.75

Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters

TheOneOmega

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Marie TheOne Omega
I started this topic in the sweat forum and found that people sold way, way higher than I expected. So I wondered if people were also getting great deals on fruit or not.

Why is there no option: I sell mixed with sweetstuff?
It seems to be a better thing to do to be honest....
I don't usually sell frut as I have 3 hungry monsters to feed but if I have some I can sell, I sell them as nutrios.

No lower than 1.2, about a year ago it was 1.5, so anything between the two is fair I think. :)

reason why i linked to my guide was to make the subtle point the prices change alot. i used to sell fruit on auction in quantiles of 5k at a time for 1.7 to 1.9 pec each back in march. now i don't think that is possible. this changes daily/weekly/monthly like every other commodity in game. best thing to do is study up on what it is going for and determine your rate from there.

mega gave a good rule of thumb. i think anything below 1.2 is too low.. rates on auction are floating around 1.3 ish last time i checked.. i encourage anyone that is reading this to go figure it out on their own by looking at ingame auction data (peauction.com only records so much and isn't always up to date)

Im not sure how this is gonna play out....
but before this thread is thru, the low price of sweat will be mentioned
:laugh:

i dont sell them, they get stacked in my storige,
who knows one day i might have enough to use them as decoration again :laugh:

Ahh.. a missing option.. ;-)

I didn't found an option to select: :scratch2:
"I use it to feed my pet(s)" - why..? :shower:
Mixed w Sweetstuff 2 Nutrio bars, of course.. :wtg:

So, excuse me for not voting this time.. :ahh:

Im not sure how this is gonna play out....
but before this thread is thru, the low price of sweat will be mentioned
:laugh:

aah... the sweat :D

I usually sell at 1.2, but sometimes at 1.3 if I can find someone to buy at that price.

Very seldomly I also sell at 1.1 - 1.15, but that is only if I need money quickly (soc-hunt or whatever), and can't find a better price after a reasonable amount of looking for a buyer :)

to meet the requirements of my prophesy, in my previous post, in this thread,
i would just like to say the price of fruit might be affected by , the very low, i might add, price of sweat.

Have nothing to sell, my exo stalker eats them faster than I find them ;).

I've never sold any fruit. I just collect it.

fruits sales

I sell all my fruits to my soc buddy at a cheap price .07, it helps my soc a little so its not all bad:wtg:

I voted >1.75 because I'm saving all I find and waiting for pet VU to come. If before pet VU we get another bonus skill period I may use it all and turn it into skills, then chip out and save the skills to sell when pet VU comes. If pet VU comes before we get a bonus skill period, I'll just sell the fruits.

Honestly, I want the bonus skill period to come first, pet training can give me a nice boost on my agility, not to mention other skills, and selling the multiplied skills after the coming pet VU will give me much more profit than just selling the fruits.

i dont sell them, they get stacked in my storige,
who knows one day i might have enough to use them as decoration again :laugh:
Same here. I just save them up. Unless I see someone buying for 5 PEC each at Twin or PA.

Back