What does SGA stand for?

Naples

Mature
Can anyone please explain what SGA stands for ? Was this a special event?
Will it be repeated?

thanks

Second Golden Age !! :yay:

Yes after Cryengine was implemented MA gave us the second golden age where you got to loot some nice stuff with better stats then the original equipment.. Like the mod fap.. heals for 160 per time at max the mod fap SGA heals for 170 per time at max.. :)

Last edited:
Some Guys have All the fun...

And no, you're too late im afraid...

But, you never know, and we can just guess what they do to devaluate our items & skill further... so stay tuned :silly2:

Second Golden Age !! :yay:

Yes after Cryengine was implemented MA gave us the second golden age where you got to loot some nice stuff with better stats then the original equipment.. Like the mod fap.. heals for 160 per time at max the mod fap SGA heals for 170 per time at max.. :)

Correction Mod fap SGA heals 171 ;) sorry had to do it :D

It was a long event from mindark, they said that everebody would be able to loot something fun, but ofcourse they meant their own special avatars.

It stands for the best weapon I ever bought and never regretted since ; which was some SGA edition of some pistol :yay:

Spike Gets Absolutely nothing

It was an event created to get people in game and spending huge amounts in the hope of getting enhanced versions of existing items because when vu10 launched quite a lot was missing (still is :( ) and they thought we'd abandon them.

Strange that they can drop the high end items again and screw the balancing when they're short of cash ;)

Last edited:
SGA means - My SGA armor is a bit more pricey . :yay:

Suck Good All, was the times when all hunted and few looted.

Your link is not working for me:
Fixes it

Edit: I just realized this was a NECRO post (GOD I'm old)

Last edited:
Back