What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Isn't it interesting that many of us that play EU have such ecclectic tastes, and enjoy diversity in our musical styles....not being tied down to one genre.

yea, this community rocks ;)

btw, have you guys seen the Johnny Cash video covering the NIN song "hurt"?

It was one of the last things he did...and was very very moving. The writer from NIN admited to being quite moved by it, and Bono claimed that Cash had achieved a rare feat in music (i.e. at the start of rock, musicians made the world pay attention to the youth, but with Cash's cover of "hurt" he made the world take notice of the elderly). Of course, Cash earned the right to sing it, after struggling with drug addiction himself for many years.

What was originaly a song about drug abuse, was transformed into a song about being old, facing eternity,the transcient nature of life, and regret for the sins of youth.

The video was done by a master: Mark Romanek... he did These: http://www.markromanek.com/videos.html in addition to the movie "one hour photo"

Here is a youtube link to it.... if you have not seen it yet... do yourself a favor and check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go

The reefer song - Corky and the juicy pigs (thx VF :laugh:, without u would never had heard of this...errr..."music" group :confused: )

At this very second, Stone Sour seems to be playing. Next on the list is the Pendulum Remix of Voodoo People followed by Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture from the V for Vendetta OST. Once those are done, I'll pop in Dangermouse & Jemini's Ghetto Pop Life, because hey, that's just what's lying around.

Fade said:
btw, have you guys seen the Johnny Cash video covering the NIN song "hurt"?

It was one of the last things he did...and was very very moving. The writer from NIN admited to being quite moved by it, and Bono claimed that Cash had achieved a rare feat in music (i.e. at the start of rock, musicians made the world pay attention to the youth, but with Cash's cover of "hurt" he made the world take notice of the elderly). Of course, Cash earned the right to sing it, after struggling with drug addiction himself for many years.

What was originaly a song about drug abuse, was transformed into a song about being old, facing eternity,the transcient nature of life, and regret for the sins of youth.

The video was done by a master: Mark Romanek... he did These: http://www.markromanek.com/videos.html in addition to the movie "one hour photo"

Here is a youtube link to it.... if you have not seen it yet... do yourself a favor and check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go

oooh NiN is so grrr :D And cash hoho :p

but here is another youtuber :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10dur7jhFQM

Bohren & Der Club Of Gore:Black Earth -The Art of Coffins.
Coming up Scorn: Gyral - Far In Out.

Dunno if this is posted here or not...
i found a great webradio.. kickass hunting music,

Digital Gunfire

Poets Of The Fall - Carnival Of Rust

Passacaglia by Bach :wise:

Helloween: heavy metal is the law

Avenged Sevenfold - Seize the Day

Guns & Roses - November Rain

The Sounds - Living in America

Evanescense - Call me when you're sober

Metallica - One

BoA - Every Heart

Do As Infinity - Shinjitsu no Uta

The Wands - Luna

Rush: No-bodys hero

Conan the barbarian (sound track)

Now: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Rondo Alla Turca

Hey, its on todays playlist so... :D

Mozart is all good! :laugh:

Dragonforce: Cry for Eternity

LARD - I wanna be a drug-sniffing dog

Sisters of Mercy - Temple Of Love Feat. Ofra Haza

muahah sisters kick some serious arse :D

Rhapsody: The march of the swordmaster

My Playlist :)

Pachelbel - Canon in D --- *(My Favourite Classical Piece :))*
The Human League - Don't You Want Me
Run DMC Feat. Aerosmith - Walk This Way
KC & The Sunshine Band - Get Down Tonight
Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back) --- *(I know :p)*
Pato Banton Feat. Robin & Ali Campbell - Baby Come Back --- *(Known to my Dad as 'Baby Bum Crack' :laugh: )*
The Monkees - Daydream Believer
The Beach Boys - I Get Around
Huey Lewis & The News - The Power Of Love --- *(Great Song)*
Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth
Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)
Roxette - It Must Have Been Love --- *(A Perfect Song)*
The Bangles - Eternal Flame
Eric Carmen - All By Myself
Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin' --- *(Great Song)*
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
Bachman Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothin Yet
Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel - Make Me Smile (Come up & See Me)
Blur - Song 2
Free - All Right Now
Boston - More Than A Feeling --- *(A Perfect Song(Perfect Tune))*
J. Geils Band - Centerfold
Chumbawamba - Tubthumping
Stealers Wheel - Stuck In The Middle With You
Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now
Fatboy Slim - The Rockafeller Skank --- *(My Favourite Song!)*
Fatboy Slim - Praise You

I feel emo today.

Taking Back Sunday - There is no "I" in team
Taking Back Sunday - You are so last summer
Hawthorne Heights - Niki FM
Hawthorne Heights - December
Dashboard Confessional - Hands down

.. I feel like tacos..

(I wonder if someone will find my joke :p)

linkin park-in the end

MarlaSinger said:
I feel emo today.

Taking Back Sunday - There is no "I" in team
Taking Back Sunday - You are so last summer
Hawthorne Heights - Niki FM
Hawthorne Heights - December
Dashboard Confessional - Hands down

.. I feel like tacos..

(I wonder if someone will find my joke :p)

Nope.. so i guess i'm stupid :p

Sonata arctica: Champagne bath

Maria Tanase: Ciuleandra ;)

Children of Bodom: Children of Decadence (speed up with WMP) ;)

Legion said:
Nope.. so i guess i'm stupid :p

There is a movie on youtube that makes fun of emos. A guy is writing in his diary things like "I have paint on my nails and make up on my face, I'm almost emo enough to start shaving my legs", "Cause our dudes looks like chicks, our chicks look like dykes, cause emo is one step below transvestite", "Girls keep breaking up with me, it's never any fun, they say they already have a pussy, they don't need another one", "I'm just a bad, cheap imitation of goth", "If I said I liked girls, I'd only be half right"

And in the end he says "I don't know diary, sometimes I thing you're the only one that gets me.. You're my best friend.." (paus) "I feel like tacos.."

Finch: New Beginings

MarlaSinger said:
There is a movie on youtube that makes fun of emos. A guy is writing in his diary things like "I have paint on my nails and make up on my face, I'm almost emo enough to start shaving my legs", "Cause our dudes looks like chicks, our chicks look like dykes, cause emo is one step below transvestite", "Girls keep breaking up with me, it's never any fun, they say they already have a pussy, they don't need another one", "I'm just a bad, cheap imitation of goth", "If I said I liked girls, I'd only be half right"

And in the end he says "I don't know diary, sometimes I thing you're the only one that gets me.. You're my best friend.." (paus) "I feel like tacos.."

haha gimme link!! :D

Back