What is going on ? What is coming up ?

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
I can understand that current processes being worked on are kind'a secret, and that MA is not always sure if things will work, and therefore do not tell what is going to happen, but pls MA, give us something!

- some teasers
- what's up next in eu?
- should ppl prepare for mayhem?
- what can we expect for the next vu? (no secrets that would change market values ofc)
- give us reasons to skill up, to be online, to work our asses off, to look forward to things.
- What investment opportunities are coming up?
- Give us reasons to work on our avatar, reasons to become better, events to win,...

I hear ppl from Sweden arent the most talktive and forthcoming :p (cliché, generalisation I know), but MA is very good at saying nothing at all. Both towards the gaming community and towards the world in marketing.

But we, the EU community, we are very good at... not spending our money :p

Anxiously awaiting for more info.
Make our login time worth while.
cheers
Naomi

I can understand that current processes being worked on are kind'a secret, and that MA is not always sure if things will work, and therefore do not tell what is going to happen, but pls MA, give us something!

- some teasers
- what's up next in eu?
- what can we expect for the next vu? (no secrets that would change market values ofc)
- give us reasons to skill up, to be online, to work our asses off, to look forward to things.
- Give us reasons to work on our avatar, reasons to become better, events to win,...

I hear ppl from Sweden arent the most talktive and forthcoming :p (cliché, generalisation I know), but MA is very good at saying nothing at all. Both towards the gaming community and towards the world in marketing.

cheers
Naomi

So true :wise:

Generally when they announce or forecast something, it's delayed or canceled and ppl are angry.
Not knowing what they're working on may actually create less frustration... ;)

From what i gathered so far, BIIG VU comin dec 4, implementing next phase of "improved loot", along with PP content releases.

In last VU they disabled the makeup system because new avatar system should come in the december VU, i guess makeup will be back again then also...

<removed>

I know what you mean, it's very very quiet...

Last edited by a moderator:
In last VU they disabled the makeup system because new avatar system should come in the december VU, i guess makeup will be back again then also...

:wise: November VU, December VU is the planet partner content one that is supposed to give us new BPs and a large instance.

You know something changed with eu when people are asking what's coming up next as an incentive to play instead of enjoying the adventure

You know something changed with eu when people are asking what's coming up next as an incentive to play instead of enjoying the adventure

Just seems like nothing is happening, Merry Mayhem yet again isnt much of an incentive, oh wait we have another robot invasion next year and a migration....zzzz

They need to come up with new stuff. You see games like EVE, WoW, RIFT releasing new game packs 2-3 times a year. The creative side of MA has slowed down, they need some coffee I think!

Just seems like nothing is happening, Merry Mayhem yet again isnt much of an incentive, oh wait we have another robot invasion next year and a migration....zzzz

They need to come up with new stuff. You see games like EVE, WoW, RIFT releasing new game packs 2-3 times a year. The creative side of MA has slowed down, they need some coffee I think!

Coffee and more employers :wise:

Arkadia Team needs to make a new big event, then <CurrentCalypsoOwner> will follow immediately.
Inbetween it's just calm. All or nothing. :silly2:

Quiet means big VU coming (except over the summer). There are lots of things in the pipeline and whichever ones we get, the following things are sure to happen.

1) Bugs - so don't be surprised
2) Whining about the changes we do get
3) Whining about the changes we don't get
4) Wistful posts longing for VU [insert VU # from when you started here].

In spite of all 4 points, I can't wait. Bring in on!

:beerchug:

Miles

I don't see how they can announce much without influencing market ...
So as long as it's not there, just wait for it?

How about we the community come up with what's next: suggest things, think them through, start them up (events, promotion, ...).

Suggestion: we have turrets and mobile stations, but those are not produced anywhere nor repaired. How about adding something that will make the story more believable: add a repairing skill (or just make turret repair the same as vehicle repair, it is a mobile station so that fits) and let ppl repair / defend ! the mobile stations / forts versus the mobs / decaying weather conditions ... (advantage: should boost sales of repairing equip and needed ingredients; should give ppl something to do with not much peds, waiting for auction, ...)
To be looked into: ppl will autorepair afk, that's not a big + to the game ... how can we solve that by changing this suggested turretrepairaddition?

Other suggestions to improve EU?

- some teasers
- what's up next in eu?

cheers
Naomi

Best reply I could hope for would be "We are going to hire more employee's"

4) Wistful posts longing for VU [insert VU # from when you started here].

More people should have joined in 10.0.x, and we would be getting far less of that :p

One simple word and it starts with D...........

Only just started :) is there anything I am missing? :)

Need game advertising in google.

"Loot System Improvements"

I almost bust a gut lolling at that

<removed>

Mutants

Mutants will be back from their vacations in early 2012.

Please stand by...............................................................................................................................

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many interesting things coming in the next content update. A lot of effort has gone into improving this years Merry Mayhem which will work in a completely different way compared to previous years. For example it is now an instanced experience with unique monsters, bosses and loot and there are also seperate categories for solo hunters and hunters with support teams.

It is also far less complicated to participate in this years event than previous years. If you want to sign up for merry mayhem simply talk to a quest giver and you'll get a set of instance key based on what category you fit in. These 30 keys are untradable and can be used to gain access to a merry mayhem instance 30 times (1 hour sessions).

There are many interesting things coming in the next content update. A lot of effort has gone into improving this years Merry Mayhem which will work in a completely different way compared to previous years. For example it is now an instanced experience with unique monsters, bosses and loot and there are also seperate categories for solo hunters and hunters with support teams.

It is also far less complicated to participate in this years event than previous years. If you want to sign up for merry mayhem simply talk to a quest giver and you'll get a set of instance key based on what category you fit in. These 30 keys are untradable and can be used to gain access to a merry mayhem instance 30 times (1 hour sessions).

Sounds good. Is this the big project you mentioned about before?

This is real good news, thank you for your post, and the effort into the changes.

Wow, that's pretty much exactly what I and a few others suggested (I specifically suggested 1-2 hour instances).

Does this mean that we can play the game for more than 30 hours now during MM?

Back