Question: What is your total skill?

What is your Total Skill?

• Total voters

jjmatrix

Stalker
Society
SPU
JJ Ony Matrix
Hello there; I'm trying to get a better idea of the EU population skill level at this moment; if successful, I will follow up in 3 months.
It would be very interesting to see where the biggest chunk of players are, in terms of skills.

Thank you in advance for voting.

PS If it was done before, I apologize... but I couldn't find it.

about 70k last time the scanner runned... :rolleyes:
I am noob what can I tell you more ... :D

PS If it was done before, I apologize... but I couldn't find it.

Polls are only a snap shot, and need to be updated from time to time. No need to apologize if you ask me.

Dbelinfante - you naughty boy LOL

You've got the wrong metric there for measuring effort. It should be asking in terms of volume skills, like the poll i started a while back (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...rue-amount-skills.html?highlight=skill+volume). In terms of soc ranking, etc. i think levels is what is used, but it's such a poor reflection of actual effort and/or expense of chipping.

You get it from here where it says "Esi Needed"

4397 PEDs for me.

You've got the wrong metric there for measuring effort. It should be asking in terms of volume skills, like the poll i started a while back (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...rue-amount-skills.html?highlight=skill+volume). In terms of soc ranking, etc. i think levels is what is used, but it's such a poor reflection of actual effort and/or expense of chipping.

4397 PEDs for me.

209k skills

10904.20 PED in ESI's

Cheers
Siam

Too bad I don't do public polls.... and I think there is a lot more info to be collected in the section above 200k+

To me this looks like the indeginous tribe that counts like 1, 2 and then "much"

You can do some statistics on the avatar data in entropedia, that should give some insight as well (but not EFD :rolleyes: )

/Slupor

I scanned my skills this morning... 39.4K

4397 PEDs for me.

Hi Doer; thanks for posting. I'm not interested in any PED value of skills, or effort to get/have skills.
All I want to try and find out is a general idea of the total amount of skills people have, if they are willing to share of course.

I agree that someone might stand with a scanner at the sweat camp, and have a total skill count higher than a hard-core hunter for example... but that is not what I'm trying to find out.

Too bad I don't do public polls.... and I think there is a lot more info to be collected in the section above 200k+

To me this looks like the indeginous tribe that counts like 1, 2 and then "much"

You can do some statistics on the avatar data in entropedia, that should give some insight as well (but not EFD :rolleyes: )

/Slupor

Hi Slupor; I don't try and make this more than it is. It's just a simple poll without any pretenses of analysis and such.

Regarding EFDs... I can say exact same thing about you; you say you "don't do" public polls, and yet you post something in such thread.

In any case, thanks for the opinion (this is not ironic).

150k skills, 3134 esi needed.

Hi Doer; thanks for posting. I'm not interested in any PED value of skills, or effort to get/have skills.
All I want to try and find out is a general idea of the total amount of skills people have, if they are willing to share of course.

I understand that. All i'm saying is that the only real metric of "total amount of skills" that has any consistency is the volume of ESI necessary to chip them out. It's a misconception that skill levels mean anything and it's why people have such a hard time figuring out why skills progress as they do, so i try to increase awareness about the real measure of skills when these polls come up every few months.

Consider it a public service announcement. :)

Last time i look inside of me i was near 190k

Last recordings yesterday morning 163281 (actually not raising because of loot crisis ^^)

Reg, TiG`

Skill date: 31-08-2008
53032.67 in total skills
358.78 PED ESI Needed

First of all, thank you all for taking the time to vote/comment.

I understand that. All i'm saying is that the only real metric of "total amount of skills" that has any consistency is the volume of ESI necessary to chip them out. It's a misconception that skill levels mean anything and it's why people have such a hard time figuring out why skills progress as they do, so i try to increase awareness about the real measure of skills when these polls come up every few months.

Consider it a public service announcement. :)

Ahhhh... now I understand what you meant; sorry man. It makes sense.
I'm not that sharp in the morning... I need at least 2 coffees just to wake up :laugh:

Did put in mine.

Keep in mind that a lot of people never visit EF and even thoose who does might not state there skills. So your conduct is kind of meaningless.

Hi Slupor; I don't try and make this more than it is. It's just a simple poll without any pretenses of analysis and such.

Regarding EFDs... I can say exact same thing about you; you say you "don't do" public polls, and yet you post something in such thread.

In any case, thanks for the opinion (this is not ironic).

I post in the thread, that's different from taking the poll and disclosing information I consider personal and prefer to keep for myself (that's why I did not vote)

You are welcome, and by posting in your thread you got some EFD's from me :D

/Slupor

Just tipped 180k , about 4700 volume now :)

When I chipped out last couple weeks ago...was about 80K netted me about 9.8K peds

No idea how much the ESI's costed me...but more than I was hoping that they would have..

got a bit over 90k atm, didnt play for a while otherwise i would be over 110k i think

i've got a bit over 93k atm, but i dont play to much now, now i have a daughter with 1.5 month to care and to spend my money, but i will wait for betters days.

62k as of a scan last night and growing.

Down to 20-30K now I'd guess and declining. Was over 100K two weeks ago.

Did put in mine.

Keep in mind that a lot of people never visit EF and even thoose who does might not state there skills. So your conduct is kind of meaningless.

Very true that the poll will not reflect the entire EU population; I should've underline that; it would be very nice to get a big number... but I realize is practically impossible.
So far we've got 143 votes, which to me is really great.

Thank you for taking the time to vote.

I post in the thread, that's different from taking the poll and disclosing information I consider personal and prefer to keep for myself (that's why I did not vote)

You are welcome, and by posting in your thread you got some EFD's from me :D

/Slupor

Thank you for clarifying; it's really great that people take time answer questions. I can only respect your desire for privacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slupor

You can do some statistics on the avatar data in entropedia, that should give some insight as well (but not EFD )

/Slupor

Ok..I got about 270k skills:)

Keep the votes coming, ladies and gents; we are up to 162 now. The more the merrier :); it's already interesting, but I would like to see a larger number.

Oh... and thanks again for voting!!

207k skills, counted yesterday evening

:D

Can't vote. It's dropping constantly. :silly2:

Peaked at about 180k skills with close to 12000 peds tt esi.
A puny 55k ish skills now with about 5500 peds tt esi to go..

Last edited:
Back