What NOT to do with your vehicle

Kpeters

Stalker
Society
Antipodean Army
Konrad "KP" Peters
What NOT to do with your vehicle :p

Luckily I arrived at the other side with the vehicle unharmed. Also I would recommend not stopping to chat if there are animals that were chesing you before or if there are some close. Always check your radar! I've learned the hard way!

Picture speaks for itself ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Good thing they are slow movers. Yikes!

A little confused here, I thought you could not hurt mobs, but mobs also could not hurt your car and you pass throguh them: is this not the case?

A little confused here, I thought you could not hurt mobs, but mobs also could not hurt your car and you pass throguh them: is this not the case?

In theory but if the mob has fast aggro it can hit your car. For example it this was merps my car would have been destroyed. It's not the fact of going through the mob but how fast the mob reacts.

So then, the mobs CAN hurt you if they hit the car, but there is no way you can hurt them with the car or the mounted gun? Seems kind of unfair...

So then, the mobs CAN hurt you if they hit the car, but there is no way you can hurt them with the car or the mounted gun? Seems kind of unfair...

If you drive through a slow reacting mob like a daikiba or something you will be fine but through a merp you might get hit it also depends on the speed you drive through them. The Humvee is specially prone to get hit.

So they can hurt the car, but you cant hurt them at all is that right?

A spider Old Alpha hit me for 258.1, but it was my fault for driving in circles around him. Was actually able to speed away pretty easily too once I started my retreat! :tp:

So they can hurt the car, but you cant hurt them at all is that right?

That's about right yeah it sucks. And let's remember ! (L)!

It's annoying having mobs decay vehicles when we can't attack them in vehicles. Let a friend drive my Saehr the other day and it got decayed about 7 PED because she had never used WASD before and atrax wouldn't leave the car alone. I was also afk... :(

So then, the mobs CAN hurt you if they hit the car

it's not so much them hitting you, but all those claws and fangs and stuff sticking out as you scrape your vehicle over them.

WOW :eek:

Good job that wasn't a spawn of Equus Stalkers!

Aren't the molisk car loving creatures :)

Anyway, got hit by an exarosaur while driver, it ate 0.01 ped from TT.
I'd hate to do that with a bought car at 1K ped ..

It seems MA did indeed increase the spawn density :)

Aren't the molisk car loving creatures :)

Anyway, got hit by an exarosaur while driver, it ate 0.01 ped from TT.
I'd hate to do that with a bought car at 1K ped ..

It seems MA did indeed increase the spawn density :)

Oh yeah BTW those are your molisks :D

For those people who own vehicles, here's one thing NOT to do with it. Train mobs on people hunting around you. It's so much fun when you can handle 1 or 2 mobs on you and then 30+ start running at you and you watch as your armor decay goes through the roof and you get sent back to the revive.

-Seth

What deffinatly not to do hmmm lets see oh ya, dont park your car at the rig then go to the bathroom only to come back and find that Joda brought 10,000 spiders with his jeep to the rig, car was totaled in about .0007 seconds flat lol :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I hope the agro is only against the avas and not the vehicles, you'd want to be able to drive to a spawn, jump out the car and hunt without fear of the car decaying. (Or you could just unspawn it - I think - I don't have a car).

you can just consider the vehicle like an armor. It protects you, decay, etcetc but for sure it don t inflict any damage.
ofc the alternative would be that a car could be also a weapon, inflict a damage, would be a nice addon. How it works in PVP????? because i guess outside the PVP they make the car nerfed to not inflict dmg to other players, like : hey dude why are you hit me with your car and give me armor decay when i m just trading on PA??????

I hope the agro is only against the avas and not the vehicles, you'd want to be able to drive to a spawn, jump out the car and hunt without fear of the car decaying. (Or you could just unspawn it - I think - I don't have a car).

From what I've noticed the car won't be attacked if you are not in it :)

I found that if you drive into water you will get thrown from the car and find yourself swimming as your car parks at the bottom somewhere. A bad thing if you are being chased by nasties ;)

It's annoying having mobs decay vehicles when we can't attack them in vehicles. Let a friend drive my Saehr the other day and it got decayed about 7 PED because she had never used WASD before and atrax wouldn't leave the car alone. I was also afk... :(

find that 7 ped really weird..

seeing that if i total my car (and i did several times). its not even 25 pec or so
, this issent een accurate number it can be a few pecs more or less but not even close to 7 ped. had my car a few weeks half my soc drove it and got damage, totalt it myself twice and atm i have 4 pec decay on the repairtool (also repaired other peoples cars) and +/- 55 pec decay on the the tt value of the car.
PS

in case you wanna claim it was mob related my car got total by a eomon but also bin trasched by low mobs..

Last edited:
Back