What the Cashcard would mean to Entropia Universe

I do miss the cash card, there is nothing cooler than walking up to an ATM and pulling money out of your entropia account. It worked well, and that was part of the problem. US money laundering laws started to come into play and I believe thats what killed the thought of ever having a cash card again. I know Marco and a few others ended up in the states to discuss this with US authorities, it was a noble effort and thanks for those times when it did work! I wonder if we can trade our cards in for some RL swag??

Long wait

I sold all my equipment, had a total of 1870 PED. I asked for a withdrawal and was told there is a $10 fee. After NINE WEEKS I received $158.50 which means a real fee of $28.50 or 15%. I play this game no more. :(
Candy

I sold all my equipment, had a total of 1870 PED. I asked for a withdrawal and was told there is a $10 fee. After NINE WEEKS I received $158.50 which means a real fee of $28.50 or 15%. I play this game no more. :(
Candy

Additional fees are most likely imposed by your own bank. Mine charges around 10$ for foreign transactions.

[---]

Last edited:
Bet I get harassed for this opinion;

I truely believe the cashcard would bring so much outside interest into EU that it would be bad. Either EU would be shut down, or it'd be drawn through the PR shitbin for being a pyramid scheme.
Either way, it'd be detrimental to EU.
IMO the only reason EU hasn't been shut down, is that it's so insignificant to the gaming world that noone actually cares about looking into it's legitimacy. Something like the cashcard would just push it too far into the limelight and too many financial interests would want EU scrutinized thoroughly.
My opinion.

Back