Whats the biggest noob cliaim/mob loot possible?

Upscale

Mature
Banned
I only have 20 bucks currently so am thinking about doing the noob gear way hoping I'll eventually get a big claim to start using the normal stuff, whats the biggest loot you can get using that stuff? Back when I used to play I seen a 100 ped claim from someone hunting the noob monsters around the swamp camp, please share if you've seen a bigger one, ty

whats the biggest loot possible? Impossible to answer , look on the all time high chart for some idea .But, In fact ,the likelyhood of you spending 20 and then having more than 20 at the end is small . Ask not how much it will win but how long will it last , that is down to you and your avatars "luck" . There is always possibility but probability rules .
Good luck out there !

I know in the Arctic someone started with no peds... got some rifle and ammo.....for free after doing some missions....
I was hunting side by side.... he got 10 peds profit after killing 30 wolves...... then bought shot gun and used that to kill a THNING L7...... and that L7 rewarded him 10 or 20 peds ..i dont' rememver....

He was new.. I think he started fresh from the Arctic or RT......
So that was the best outcome I know of, so far, from a newbie
My personal experience in the arctic in terms loot from hunting was horrible... I'd say <30% :(.

Quite frankly, I don't think it matters. Noobs or Experienced players. You win some, you lose some. SOme lose more than win, and vice versa. I can tall you that I have been playing off and on for 5+ years and I've had some great loots on Noob mobs. BUt I think it was because of my lvl of character too.

Now don't quote me here, but I got a 500 pedder from a snable mature. That was a few years back, but it does happen.

Yesterday Berycled Young a level 4 mob dropped a loot over 3900ped. Now I've seen a noob get anywhere from 1ped to 11000ped with just 20 bucks. This is the best I've seen anyone do ingame & yes I am talking about Xerot the noob with 5 uber loots all within several months, luckiest guy i've seen withdraw :laugh:. I would say highest hof possible from any noob mob would have to be at around 6000 to maximum 9000 or 10k even. Think about most ubers, corn just few days ago dropped 6500ped so its not unrealistic and argonaughts with their 3000 to 9000 uber drops :/. Now you have to ask your self mate, are you lucky enough, punk? :p

Last edited:
Maybe something like this.... :scratch2:

The biggest mining loot multiplier is about 14,000 (times the cost of your drop). Or about 70,000 if you're on FOMA or in HELL.

Or this one

Not ever got close to this sort of loot since though :(

someone once got an ATH mining in their first week. i think similarly high amounts have been won by low skilled players on mid mobs like Atrox, and 5 figure loots on smaller mobs.

In all likelihood if you're praying for a big loot to sort out your PED card, sooner or later you PED card will hit 0.

Ultimately you need to find a way to loot enough markup to cover your costs. Unamped mining is possibly the easiest way in, although with a very low PED card it'll be tough to build up the required knowledge and experience, and even then to survive the bad runs of luck.

If you can't deposit any more, some sweating may be necessary. Or trading (join a big soc, find people willing to sell you stuff for TT that they'd otherwise be selling to the machine, then find people on the street willing to pay small markup).

Think of the game like a giant slot machine.

Mining or Hunting will payout base on luck. Similar theory when buying the lottery.

The more you buy (higher deposit = higher tickets) the more chance you can win.

Gear wise its just like moving from the nickle to the dollar slots :yay:

Maybe something like this.... :scratch2:

is it a trolls head from wow in that loot or what is it? anyways nice f**king HoF
and big BIG gz to you sir ;)

is it a trolls head from wow in that loot or what is it? anyways nice f**king HoF
and big BIG gz to you sir ;)

Its a Kango Mask (decoration for apartments) - once a common item, it no longer drops from Argonaut.

Its a Kango Mask (decoration for apartments) - once a common item, it no longer drops from Argonaut.

I got a kango mask about 6 months ago Mega, so they still drop.
On a 60 odd ped global.

ah the memories the hof that saved it after depoing and being down to nothing losing faith once more in the game after returning once more glad i stayed this time

I got a kango mask about 6 months ago Mega, so they still drop.
On a 60 odd ped global.

That's when they stopped dropping, 6 months ago (20th Feb 2011 for me) Same time Knight Thigh F and Paladin Faces disappeared.

Blind Fortune

A big HOF can be a rare item that can be sell on Auction with big % MU... so be patience and learn how to trade!?
I dont think that today for NOOBs is posible to hit Globals and Hofs... Blind Fortune can give a big LOOT but be sure after that will come a long, long period of negative return in all your profesions.... :eyecrazy:

theres no spoon...

My largest loot to date was on a Shinkiba Young, so anything is possible.

my personal best on several small mobs:
Tantillion 700+ped
Combibo mature 1200+ped
Calamusoid female warior 7000+ped
Argonaut 8000+ped

what i have seen though is around 3.5k from a puny berry, around 6k from a small shinkiba, 900+ from a tantillion and so on, and that is in hunting.

In mining I know there are alot of nice examples of 10k+ loots from people using TT equipment (think there was even a 1k+ FOMA loot with the rookie mining gear)

Back