When did you first loot your ________ (uber weapon)

Did you loot an uber weapon?

• Yes I looted a fancy gun!

Votes: 49 10.7%
  • MA dosen't like me :(

Votes: 411 89.3%

• Total voters
I have never felt the love.....sigh

what love, what items, i looted ep 40 as the best ffs, when them were droping like 1 a day :/

Bet MA hates me :p :mad:

Don't know if a FF ARR8000M count :) but got it 3 or 4 years ago on a longu

my brother still use it actually

I looted an A&P Brave once :)

My best are terrible

Ep-40 ( i was a noob tho so i loved it!!)

2x Marber Bravo`s

Delta

MK-II

Thats about it!

Come on MA, i`m due something here!! (and no (L) rubbish)

makes you think why do we bother?

1/2 share of as129... ages ago.

So NO.

- VV

Best unlimited weapon i've ever looted is a Punisher MKII...so no love. :(

I'm hated :wtg:

I've looted bravo once, guess it was just an accident coz I've never looted any other weapon that had ANY tt+ :laugh:

I'm hated :wtg:

I've looted bravo once, guess it was just an accident coz I've never looted any other weapon that had ANY tt+ :laugh:

you're not hated, you're normal when it comes to looting f**k all, other than that you're probably a bit strange.

:D

m2875 from longu, where tt+75 though
couple bravo's/echo's some deltas and a pair of as97/98. not uber now and certainly not when i looted them :)
Got alot of mid level shit over the years but never considered worthy of beeing uber.

I dont think MA even knows im here(except on deposit day) so NO love for me .... and from the looks of everyones posts in here i might as well give up hope now of ever looting anything UBER :(

MA used to love me...

looted ml45 from atrox
ml35 from atrax
3x ep41 from allo's
2x deltas from neconu's

But since the last loot change uber noober VU I am down 19k ped....

Guess I used up all my luck :laugh:

Oh ya, and I havent deposited since the new VU, now just slowly selling off all my stuff to keep playing, with this new loot system I cant see myself depositing much more or if ever again.

got a 4400m month ago from a trooper, 4 mkII from drones, 3 bravos from trax in last few weeks, vigi helm from exo 6 months ago, 2k from a frog that got me to over 5k in HG.

i still have the bravos, traded the 4400m for a tp chip, i really wanted it, sold 1 mkII to soc mate for tt, still have others, and use 1 along with a bravo for taggin and hurting bigger trax till they get in range of my delta+beast.

currently after a doa or ml-35 that ill try and trade for a doa strikehammer, but ive only been on hunt few weeks now, so figure i still have a bit to go before i loot it.

Well .... MA dont like me i have been here only 1 year and got about 450 globals no uber item..

Seems im not liked either.

old topic but no reason not to Res it!

Modified FireForge DAR 9300 :p
Dunno if its ubah enough xD:yay::yay::yay:

nope never looted anything that was worth much just tt food:(

MA doesn't love me too...well join the club everyone.

I think the balancing manager defines rare the same as the chance of winning the lottery IRL.

MA must hate me... best gun looted is a justifier

sad

:( MA always keep the lootius and dun wan him to see me!!!! why MA why?? just because lootius wan giv me a mod merc?? lol :yay: jk :D

:( MA always keep the lootius and dun wan him to see me!!!! why MA why?? just because lootius wan giv me a mod merc?? lol :yay: jk :D

You can buy one its on the auction just now only 152k peds i think..

The most uber Gun I looted was an EWE EP-32.

A Non-Uber laser pee shooter pistol, perfectly suited to my skill level.

It suits me well.

I have it still.

MA doesnt like me:mad:

MA doesn't like me. Not even a midrange weapon in 3 years... but nice EP11

Ag

I'm hoping to loot a Chikara APPPG-1 or Camo Jungle.
I've looted:
Mk2 - drone
Dominax Original Rattlesnake Whip - atrax
korss++++ - feffoid

Starting to see a trend here w/the MA doesnt like me answers.

Ohhh...this is an old post...probably lots of more ppl MA doesnt like now!! :)

Back