When was the last time you looted an ... ???

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
Omegaton Amplifier ?

Just wondering whether they drop at all anymore (101, 102, 103, 104, 105 or 106) ?

Any pics or confirmations they still do drop ?

thanks

ILW

Havent had an amp since the end of december !

Heres the last one I looted... an A102 from a cow :)

Hmmm. I used to loot them quite a bit when I hunted Corns (A103) and also Allos (A101). Haven't hunted either for quite some time although I had a 101 from a random allo maybe 2 months ago or so.

Been hunting mobs that used to drop 106 quite a bit over the last few months with no joy but then again general item looting hasn't been very good for me for quite a while tbh.

wow, that's a very good question -- haven't looted any for a very long time, now that i think about it; but then, like Jimmy, i haven't looted much in the way of items lately, aside from my recent lucky streak (which appears to have ended =(( )

if i come upon any in my loot window, i'll try to remember to post it here :)

104s aren't that rare i dont think, looted some from lungus - not for a couple of months but then i havent hunted them much in that time

104 from foul just last night.

Seems to be much much less...Allo's used to drop 101's like crazy, haven't seen one in quite some time (in my loot or in screenies).

Used to loot 101-104 all the time. My favourite TT used to enjoy eating them up. Not looted one since the change in the way amps work. Now why doesnt that surprise me :rolleyes:

The last amp I looted was about a week after the Amp nerf (when was that, last year sometime?), an A102 if I remember right.

I looted a 102 a week ago today on 03/02/07. I don't know what dropped it, but I was south of Chug's at the time and both the maffoids and armax are in the area.

Hugs,
Aliana

got 2 pvt msg about where the foul drops it... anyway it's those fouls south of billy's. good luck on those drops.

i havent looted any amps since the nerf for some reason..:(

God that i keept all of my looted amps and never TT them, they may be worth something in a year or sooooo..........:D and i have a LOT of them :yay:

hmmm. last amp dropped before oil-invasion , and ammo in loot-crap, maybe it was 103 of bery...long time ago anyways...

Never looted one, and recently not looted much s far as items are concerned....and worse they have been low state of repair which takes the shine off a little.

Good to see someone is looting amps tho ...there is hope :)

t

A101 from allo... not sure when... end of 2006 anyway

Used to loot 101-104 all the time. My favourite TT used to enjoy eating them up. Not looted one since the change in the way amps work. Now why doesnt that surprise me :rolleyes:

Wow, you used to tt them....
wow, must have been common, haha

i am still shocked and horrified what some people TT. ones mans trash is anothers treasure for sure. i'd love to get my hands on an a102 for less than +30 and rather the +5 to +10 of yesterday. :(

Same here, I've been looking for some cheap amps for a few weeks.
I think its ridiculous to pay the markup people are asking for them.
What I wouldnt do to get a amp for +3 or less.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

aye they used to be quite a common drop, and only TT+1 at best so was not worth putting on auction as the auction fee used to be 1 ped anyway. I still have some in storage but they are reserved for hard working disciples :)

aye they used to be quite a common drop, and only TT+1 at best so was not worth putting on auction as the auction fee used to be 1 ped anyway. I still have some in storage but they are reserved for hard working disciples :)

any 106's flying around by any chance (I have graduated, but was a very very hard working diciple ;)

hehe

ILW

Looted an A102 from an armax cow provider last VU. After that I've dropped countless armaxes without another amp drop...

Yes, but more importantly A103s dropped ALL of the time from Argos, and the bigger the amp you used, the better economy you got (overlooking overkill), so there was no demand for little A102 and A101 amps, while A105s and A106s (which dropped much more rarely, anyway) had huge prices that kept going up and up. An A106 on the tt pistol (M2100) had better economy than almost every single weapon by far.

Of course, that's why MA changed the way amps work.

looted couple hundreds of 101/102/103/104/105..saved them al up..when (l) items were introduced i figured it was a matter of time before regular amps would stop dropping and hence rise in price,
glad i did :)

yea they were defo tt fodder, the a101 b4 the amp nerf used to drop almost every 100 ped hunt on allos, same with the a103 on argo hunts.

What a coincidence, i was going to open a thread with exactly the same question. Unlimited Omegaton amps' drop-rate was really decreased greatly it seems. None of my soc mates looted any amp lately (same for me, been hunting berycleds for almost a week already, and not a single a101, which was quite a common drop). I have examined wiki data as well, and it seems not a single amp drop was reported in this VU. Here's some data:

• Omegaton A101 - last drop VU 8.8.2 from berycled
  • Omegaton A102 - last drop VU 8.7.4 from drone
  • Omegaton A103 - last drop VU 8.8.2 from feffoid
  • Omegaton A104 - last drop VU 8.7.4 from atrax

So, it seems drop-rate has been decreased to near a minimum in the VU 8.8 (which was implemented in december 2006). I was expecting this to happend right after the new (L) amps were introduced, but it seems MA waited a bit not to provoke panic and slipped this change in unnoticed.

So, better keep unto your current amps and stock them up, cause we can not know to what heights of inflation they will brought to this year. We will soon be remembering the good old times when you could loot an amp from every 50th or so argo/allo/bery :D

Moonbiter :smoke:

I have been doing some Argos and before the VU It was common on a 2-300 ped hunt to atleast loot a 103 one TIME. But now not any of them, think MA is trying to push us towards (l) amps but the eco of the unlimited ones is still the best.

Last time must have been in December or November I think....

Looted 101 and 103 just before the new year. since then not a single amp.

Back