Question: When will MindForce be back ?

dont worry ... they have planty of "ideas"

FPC comes and notes all the suggested ideas every Friday at Twins ... according his words, he is writing reports to forward "up" ... again and again ...

I wish they implement at least 10% of all those ideas

ok now. We got sweatgathering back, we got cp back, we got some new stuff and some more will come in near future but...

Where's mindforce? Where? When???

I wanna have tier 10 on my neuroblast chips, you know... :ahh:
Wanna see how people at the rig will handle 10xdamage enhancers with 100% electric dmg :d

any info? Anyone? Sga neuroblast chips? C'mooon ma...!!1

vu 10.9 ;)

Im kinda new, but i was just wondering, why is it that MindForce was originally removed? (should've know it before investing my money in ME) :duh:

Im kinda new, but i was just wondering, why is it that MindForce was originally removed? (should've know it before investing my money in ME) :duh:

Was removed when we went to VU10. My understanding was that it wasn't compatible as it was with the new engine.

I do hope its not too far down the road for MF! It was fun and interesting!

Mindforce and new missions all in the next update.. I don't know if MindArk can handle all that... and Imagine if the vehicles and pets were there also. I think players might get some renewed faith in MindArk if they could include any 2 of the systems in their Mid-April update

Hey, i have better question.

When will loot be back?

I will cry if we get full MF, Pets/Taming, Vehicles and Missions all in next update, I will not complain for a long time as I will be too busy! :laugh:
I really want to see a wormhole chip in action, I want to get my ESL I want a new pet!

They said spring, so dont expect anything until after summer...next year... :laugh:

They said spring?
So it should be here soon.

I already have acquired tons of mind essence and even bought a chip, because I guess it will be way more expensive when it is here. So anyone got some rumours on when it is out? I finally want to make use of all the Concentration and Psyche I got from sweating all day long :laugh:

I also need a skill to defend myself and currently I am running around with an Opalo.

Looking forward to chips, which create huge volcanoes, like back in the days of magic carpet. :eyecrazy:

FPC Pioneer said late spring or early summer . Hang in there

It will be nice to have it soon but they need to take there time and get it done right though.

It will be nice to have it soon but they need to take there time and get it done right though.

What are you, insane??? :eek:

How about "they need to hire more people, get their ass in gear, and get it done right..."

Original post:
12-08-2009, 07:17

That was <ahem> FIVE MONTHS AGO.

If they aren't planning to bring back MindForce, pets, hangars, makeup, beacons, and any of the other countless things they keep saying will happen, they should just say so.

I'll bet they bring back MF right after the Mall Shop Competition. :cool:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...65331-shopping-mall-competition-extended.html

<notice the date on THAT thread...>

Well, in the road map it said first beauty, then MF, then everything else, didnt it? So MF should be next up for return.

"The first of the missing systems to make a comeback is the Beauty system which will come in the Entropia Platform VU10.8 coming in February. Soon the avatars can get their hair done and make those nip/tucks needed after the Christmas festivities. The system next in line after that is the Mindforce system, which will come with additional powers and a new revised vision on what it is supposed to be; which part it will play in the bigger scope of things from player activity to the economy as a whole."

From the roadmap thread.

They said MF late spring/early summer i think, but i'd like to know when we can sit and lay down again. Not sure why but i really miss being able to sit and lie down in EU.:laugh:

They said MF late spring/early summer i think, but i'd like to know when we can sit and lay down again. Not sure why but i really miss being able to sit and lie down in EU.:laugh:

You can pretty much blame the "buttsliding" players for why that's been disabled ;)

[YOUTUBE]V6c4n_zsv80[/YOUTUBE]

Can see it for 2 seconds at 2:53 (blink and you'll miss it)

I hear end of the month! 11 days to go! I hope this isnt a dream!

I was talking with FPC and they said Mindforce will be ready by the end of the month...Atleast that is their timeline.

I hope that's right :yay:

You can pretty much blame the "buttsliding" players for why that's been disabled ;)

[YOUTUBE]V6c4n_zsv80[/YOUTUBE]

Can see it for 2 seconds at 2:53 (blink and you'll miss it)

hahaha - I'm innocent! I'm innocent! :laugh:

I <3 buttslidin' and mindforce .. f'it - bring them BOTH back ! :thumbup:

ps . thanks for bringing up an old movie - been a while - we had such 'unique' faces back then ! :eyecrazy: I kinda miss 'em :ahh:

I hope it is the end of the month, that would be so exciting :D

The end of the month, like, next week? :scratch2:
Is it official? Just can't believe it. :D

They r never on time with anything, so we'll see it when we see it.

Was removed when we went to VU10. My understanding was that it wasn't compatible as it was with the new engine.

CE development:

1) Hello basic 3d model - check
2) Hello basic movement - check
3) Hello basic shooting - check
4) Hello basic 2D board (crafting) - check
5) Hello basic landmarker (mining) - check

6) Hello midforce - ...
Hello mindforce - ???
Hello mindforce :scared: - theres no Hello mindforce
But then: :idea:
- PR: MINDFORCE ISNT COMPATIBLE WITH NEW SYSTEM.

Regards

I.

P.S.

Oh yeah: here is some refference for the ones who are jut now thinking "WTF is this guy talking about":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_world_program

Last edited:
It ain't coming back.

Sweating requires a device nowadays and MF teleporting is going to be replaced by cars.

I hope I'm joking :eek:

In the meanwhile we all can enjoy some badass lute playing by Hopkinson Smith:

Joe Bach's Chaconne pt 1
[YOUTUBE]0KXDmyUG-pw[/YOUTUBE]

Joe Bach's Chaconne pt 2
[YOUTUBE]fDwraEfWMfc[/YOUTUBE]

I guess MA haven't forgotten it, it's still on the roadmap afterall.

The work on the vehicle system must nearly be over, especially with the new bp/items that are related.

So maybe not the end of may :( but hopefully soon :yay:

Back