Question: Where can i find the monthly fee for esates ?

Society
The Business Club
Pablo Paaablo Froehlich
In the Estate Deed at auction you an read: A maintenance fee may be charged. For current rates please acess the estate terminal.

But on the Estate Terminal i can see nothing about monthly fee. The manage button i can not use, as no owner.

There is no monthly fee for estates on Calypso.

There is no monthly fee for estates on Calypso.

He'll most likely be referring to "Apartments".
Apartments tend to charge monthly fees, estates don't though.
Shop's mostly do charge monthly fee's, however I do believe that some have stopped charging monthly fee's (either twin peaks mall or PA mall) can't remember which.

If in doubt just go directly to the estate's terminal.
Cheers.

They took away the monthly fees a while back mate.

XZC

He'll most likely be referring to "Apartments".
Apartments tend to charge monthly fees, estates don't though.
Shop's mostly do charge monthly fee's, however I do believe that some have stopped charging monthly fee's (either twin peaks mall or PA mall) can't remember which.

If in doubt just go directly to the estate's terminal.
Cheers.

Nope, Spike got it right the first time.

All monthly maintenance fees on all estates, including shops, apartments and houses, were removed some months ago on Calypso and FOMA.

They just haven't changed the text on the deeds.

All monthly maintenance fees on all estates, including shops, apartments and houses, were removed some months ago on Calypso and FOMA.

Or maybe they had to keep that text as a fee may actually be charged on other planets? :)

Nope, Spike got it right the first time.

I've been gone a while! ^_^

Cheers for the update.

Lets just hope Calypso and Arkadia both continue with no monthly estate fees. Now that SDS has exited stage left, it's up to MA to uphold FPC/SDS's promises... Hopefully they will. Only time will tell if that actually happens though.

absofakenlutely true, but if you allow me 1 correction from the error nerd.

The phenomenon has nothing to do with physical location, so Iunno about the spacetime correction. Also, the intended dimension of time was already defined by the word "is."

Cant drop items in estate ???

'You can not drop this item since this estate has reached its maximum item limit.'

2 hundred and something items allowed and cant drop one inside house however can drop them in LA outside.
Just thought I'd ask if there is some trick to it.

Support case sent :)

Xaph: Echidna West :)

'You can not drop this item since this estate has reached its maximum item limit.'

2 hundred and something items allowed and cant drop one inside house however can drop them in LA outside.
Just thought I'd ask if there is some trick to it.

Support case sent :)

Xaph: Echidna West :)

Some estates are bugged.

My shops on RT have been bugged like that for a few months now.

Some estates are bugged.

My shops on RT have been bugged like that for a few months now.

Thanks mate as I suspected.
Given that and possibly the hundred thousanth support case I'll make a protest statement on the outside... until I can populate the inside:tongue2:

Back