Where have the parties gone?

A party that is.

If only people still partied like that. :cool:

Hmmm ... looks like crazy-ass fun ... for the participants only though, because I'm sure it wasn't for the store owners. Can you imagine doing something like this at a buffet in a restaurant with a total all-out food fight? :yay: Ya? ... then I would suggest having cash backup when the complaint is filed and you have to pay damages. :laugh: Would be fun though. :D

Hmmm ... looks like crazy-ass fun ... for the participants only though, because I'm sure it wasn't for the store owners. Can you imagine doing something like this at a buffet in a restaurant with a total all-out food fight? :yay: Ya? ... then I would suggest having cash backup when the complaint is filed and you have to pay damages. :laugh: Would be fun though. :D

Well the guy who organised this(REMI GAILLARD) is a legend in France so this is free publicity for the party shop:) and after all it was a PARTY shop so they had it coming :laugh:

Well the guy who organised this(REMI GAILLARD) is a legend in France so this is free publicity for the party shop:) and after all it was a PARTY shop so they had it coming :laugh:

Word :laugh: ... so tell me then ... do the store owners or shops get compensated for this type of party invasion? ... or ... do they have to pay any consequences at all? I know that sort of thing would never fly here (here being the US), and somebody would most likely be arrested for property destruction ... not to mention perhaps a safety issue? :duh: I wonder if there is some sort of insurance policy you can buy to backup these types of wild activities. However, I'm afraid after the first invasion and pay-out the policy would be canceled. :D

Oh, and ... free publicity? :laugh: ... the merchandise was damaged, what would they buy or rent? :silly2:

*I'm being silly of course* ;)

No "hahaha" from me :wise:

I found it moronic, they should be done for criminal damage.

Gee... I really do hope the organizers of this thing go to jail for destroying the store. As a former store-owner myself I feel really bad for them.

I'd probably have done a lock-down of the store, keeping everyone inside, then called the cops.

Sorry, but I don't really understand what's so funny about this kind of behavior. Going into the store and trashing everything with baseball bats would have been kindof the same thing. :scratch2:

How is the free publicity going to help when all the merchandise is covered in foam and sparkles and basically unsellable?

How is the free publicity going to help when all the merchandise is covered in foam and sparkles and basically unsellable?

QFT. In addition to the lost hours of operation for getting all the crap off the floors, walls, lght fixtures, etc, the entire inventory was pretty much trashed.

I hope the cops got there before those assholes piled back into the bus.

Hey ... just for the record, I don't condone this type of behavior, even though it looks like fun, BUT ... I'm also waiting on someone to respond to let us know if these infamous party dudes and dudettes paid any consequences as a result of their trashing behavior! :scratch2: I just can't believe that they can get away with something like that. :rolleyes:

The owners of the shop did call the police, and if they had insurance the damage would be covered but I think they paid the owners anyway otherwise they would be at risk of being imprisoned. But aside from that I think it's pretty funny to think that you can party so much that even those who are obsessed enough with partying to be the owners of a partying equipments shop are left speechless...:)

EDIT: and may I just add the slogan of the shop: "tout pour la fete et le mariage" which means "all for the party and the marriage". I'm telling you they should have predicted this :D

Free publicity? Maybe the shop owner should knock out Remi's teeth and tell him it's free dentistry. :cool:

And they say a barter economy can't work... :laugh:

May the English Channel check any attempt this Remi character tries towards the west.

Brits, nuke the chunnel if you have to!

Back