Where is everyone in RT?

As mentioned as before and some other details:

CND Lagoon [136066, 84834, 238]
For the casual chill at auction or street trade.
Typically RT ppl use the chat to find a deal, then meet up at lagoon to make the deal, then back to grinding.

Empire Z Building [135163, 94103, 140]
As mentioned, people go here on weekends for 1-2hours to spend a lot on shared mobs.
Be there at 20:00 MA time Saturdays (make sure to sign up for the event).
You'll be surprised by the amount of ppl who show up!!

Studio Gate South [135466, 83924, 196]
Noob sweat hangout.

There are others that could be mentioned, but imo these are the main once!

Ok guys...i hear most channels in EU and need to say the truth...:wise:

Most silent chats is:

1. Toulan
2. Monria/ New Island
3. Calypso
4. Cyrene /RockTropia
5. Arkadia

Thats the TRUTH...if anyone want to check it alone is easy...i play for most of 15 hours everyday and i have see it..except u mean calytrade is the main Calychat...

Faceof is Dynamic...:)
Faceof...:cool:

Ok guys...i hear most channels in EU and need to say the truth...:wise:

Most silent chats is:

1. Toulan
2. Monria/ New Island
3. Calypso
4. Cyrene /RockTropia
5. Arkadia

Thats the TRUTH...if anyone want to check it alone is easy...i play for most of 15 hours everyday and i have see it..except u mean calytrade is the main Calychat...

Faceof is Dynamic...:)
Faceof...:cool:

Absolutely correct...I have ALL chats open all the time for all these places and I see it the same way too.

All the vampire pets went mental and drank the blood of the RT community.

Or maybe everyone still recovering after Lemmy's 'wake' closing party (in a nice Rock-n roll way of course).

Rick

I dont think you question offended anyone. I gave you the two main channels so you can talk to people on RT. Its [#rocktrading] not [#rocktrade]. RT is not like Caly where you will find a group of re-sellers, AH bots and groups of people all round one M/C. The lagoon is popular place to make deals, but most of the time people are more spread out.

I hear ya. I just misunderstood what RT was all about. You realize the planet advertises itself as one big party, right? All I did was basically ask where the party was at and I'm met with basically "go away we don't want you" and "just use the chat channels you helpless n00b". Some party, mate.

I hear ya. I just misunderstood what RT was all about. You realize the planet advertises itself as one big party, right? All I did was basically ask where the party was at and I'm met with basically "go away we don't want you" and "just use the chat channels you helpless n00b". Some party, mate.
Where did u see RT advertising itself as "one big party"? Could u maybe share some links or sth?

I dont know where you get the idea its one big party, it has a unique theme music, Hollywood monsters and street gangs etc. This is what first appealed to me when i joined and chose RT to be my birth planet. I am not really into killing aliens and robots. I cant talk for Taco, but i believe Taco's comment was not directly at you more as to people who constantly ask questions with out doing a bit of homework like using google to find out where missions are. When i said use the chat channels i find this a lot easier to meet people, ask questions and to buy/sell stuff and i certainly did not call you a "helpless n00b". If you ask anyone on RT, they will confirm i am more than happy to help people and give my 5 years of being on the planet Knowledge, apart from when to mine that i keep secret. I feel like a complete noob when i leave RT.

Where did u see RT advertising itself as "one big party"? Could u maybe share some links or sth?

I dont know where you get the idea its one big party, it has a unique theme music, Hollywood monsters and street gangs etc.

Where did I get the idea? Have you seen the main page of the website? http://rocktropia.com Every other scene is a party and the music is all like "every night in the club". Also, back when ND owned the asteroid he used to throw parties all the time. Obviously things have changed.

Sorry everyone, I was just trying to be social. I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.

Here is a thread with Rocktropia missions:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?273573-Rocktropia-guide

For the vaccine and ingredients you need; the NPC At [38535, 19520, 280] inside cave on Secret Island will tell you what you need:
- 5x Kong Bloods
- 1x Crystal Skull
- 3x of each: Fire Essence, Water Essence, Forest Essence (comes from temple instances on SI)

Closest teleporters:
[38412, 19674, 242] King Kong battlegrounds
[38348, 19426, 188] Mountain Gorilla Ridge

Secret Island
You will need (at least) one rotten banana to go to Secret Island. You go with the travel agent under the dragon behind Club neverdie building near CND Lagoon. To come back to RT you need a CND Banana and you use the pappoo travel agent under the dragon near Club CND TP; the TP where the revival is. Rotten banannas is usually looted from Zombies in Zoomhattan and CND Bananas from Gorillas on Secret Island.

Where did I get the idea? Have you seen the main page of the website? http://rocktropia.com Every other scene is a party and the music is all like "every night in the club". Also, back when ND owned the asteroid he used to throw parties all the time. Obviously things have changed.

Sorry everyone, I was just trying to be social. I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.
Um, I have no feathers... I think.

Kiddin'. Yea Ok there's a cut scene on the rocktropia.com showing the club interior at "Noobs! Noobs! Noobs!" TP. It's all there and looks exactly like on the video. There's a clip with the Island Girl singing "To the club". And there's a short real life footage with gogo girls, that u prolly didn't expect to see inside game.

That's not the point thou. You are absolutely correct when u say there were huge parties on CND back in the time when ND still owned it. Unfortunately they don't exist any more, nowhere in this Universe...

And this is a real pity indeed! :(

You seem to be blowing everything out of context. You are not ruffling any feather we are just trying to explain to you how things are on RT. The song "every night in the club" has become recent RT fave song due to its connection to ND past.

With Doc Grays Saturday Events and The Island Girll Spa events on Sunday combined with the return of Champions league and Live commentary. The Party Vibe has certainly returned to RT.

December and Jan have been very hectic for me building the VR Prez Campaign!

www.VoteNEVERDIE.com

But I'm gearing up for the MMOWC in March, which could turn out to be alot of fun! In the process of Putting together the MMOWC we will be taking up our Streaming Studios to the next level which will include the Party DJ set up! As well As Video Streaming...

We are going to put more focus on fun and esports and other events. Champions league will resume after the MMOWC.

I'm super grateful to the RT community for their Continued enthusiam despite the dev challenges we have faced.. We made really significant progress in 2015.. We recovered completely after reducing server costs and consolidating. Lets see if we can keep it up this year!

I gotta put alot of Work into the Prez Campaign, because I want to build a bridge between Entropia and the Rest of the Tech and Gaming World... We need to grow. We have alot to offer, we have to fight to be on the radar.

Ads only go so far. I'm not promising anyone anything (except for a Billion Jobs in VR ;), But I am fighting in my own crazy way to draw attention to the things I love about this Universe, so that we can be at the forefront of Virtual Reality not a footnote.

Logging into Rock is usualy quite inspirational for me these days, because of the People in there who are doing their thing and keep challenging me to keep working my ass off to make it better... I love what Rock is, its still not what it can be, in reality it's hugely ambitious... as is the entire Universe, but thats what Makes me want to press on and fight to keep it growing..

If u want to feel the party Vibe, head on over at the weekends once our event season starts again with the MMOWC. Or you can always tune in via CND Live the Link is in the Champions Section of POPtropia.com

If you have any interest in joining in with the Prez Stuff the easiest thing to do is:

Like this Page

https://www.facebook.com/VoteNEVERDIE/

And Share the Fun Graphics Posts in groups your a member of with friends etc, the More Sharing the Better.
Some of the Posts already have 1000's of Likes and are helping to build awareness, but we could accelerate this if we had a bigger street team...

Cheers!

IMHO, Rocktropia has the best tunes of any planet in EU!

Currently stuck in Secret Island and need rescuing - anyone care to donate a CND banana? Had a good 20hrs here and saw only 1 other avatar... who wouldn't respond (you know who you are).

I cannot be the only ignoramus who was not aware of the following:

To enter you loot a rotten banana from a lower level zombie any noob (me) can kill.

The 'secret' in Secret Island is that to exit you need a different kind of banana looted from a much bigger mob - which I have no chance of killing.

Prior warning would be appreciated as would simplification - ie: same banana to enter and exit, or different banana drops from a lower level mob.

This is a deterrent for return trip - if I ever get off this island.

Wiiiilllsssooooon!

Currently stuck in Secret Island and need rescuing - anyone care to donate a CND banana? Had a good 20hrs here and saw only 1 other avatar... who wouldn't respond (you know who you are).

I cannot be the only ignoramus who was not aware of the following:

To enter you loot a rotten banana from a lower level zombie any noob (me) can kill.

The 'secret' in Secret Island is that to exit you need a different kind of banana looted from a much bigger mob - which I have no chance of killing.

Prior warning would be appreciated as would simplification - ie: same banana to enter and exit, or different banana drops from a lower level mob.

This is a deterrent for return trip - if I ever get off this island.

Wiiiilllsssooooon!

You cant kill a L8 gorrilla? Have you asked in RT chat?

Level 15 is the lowest I had come across. Are the L8s one of the wave event mobs?

Was not aware of the RT chat - good for future reference.

Sir Alanon xx was kind enough to gift me a CND banana, thank you.

RT has 3 different server areas, Hell, Secret Island, And Rocktropia. People are all around but spread out. There are a lot of people 100-200 on the planet at once I would say on average.

I am really enjoying my time there. The Prison area is one of the most fun missions I have done. I am not a big fan of hunting 10k mobs I just can't find motivation with such a number but the prison missions are hundreds of missions broken up as 20, 50, 100, 500 max kills. So much more motivating.

Sry to hear this, OP...we usually leave a bunch of CND bananas and rotten bananas on top the tp platform in SI for people like you to grab one if you need to leave.

Also on the RT side of the teleporter here are usually stacks of each of the two bananas so you can go both ways.

I try to leave them when I remember to do so, and some people like doc gray are always putting them there. Just keep asking, its not that hard...use the #rocktropia channel....people will come down and help. (A lot of people are afk in SI because they have to train their gorilla pets to L7 before they can spawn them on other planets.)

HOWEVER, some shitty people I have seen picking up ALL the bananas at once that we leave on the ground to help new players go to and from SI. (Eh removed this part...don't want to be wrong and accuse the wrong person even if I am 99% sure he was one of them)

Last edited:
Yeah, I do think the banana travel is awkward. I tried to get out of SI for a couple of hours the first time I went. (I tried to fly into space, killed a bunch of mobs, including a couple of gorillas to see if they would drop the bananas, and so on.) Maybe use a club Neverdie pass instead to teleport between CNRT and CNSI...maybe even HtT and Hell, give a reason to get the pass.

Back