• Hell Yes. show me the blood.

Votes: 131 58.2%
  • Happy shooting laser's @ dino's.

Votes: 17 7.6%
  • No need 4 Blood.

Votes: 77 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't mind a little blood and ozzing wounds and splatter on my armor that is as long as I don't leave body parts behind when i get chomped by some big thing.

oh yeah and as long as it doesn't increase lag.

I'd assume that it wouldn't create lag because the graphics are user-side. I think that after all the old crap is reimplemented, this would be a nice bit of fluff for those of us who like blood.

My ped card normally bleeds till its dry. Thats enough gore for me :)

gore attracks gamers from certain game area's .. it dont attrack big investers.

if i want some gore i play a car stealing kick their asses and stuf game (dont think i can name it so..)

Last edited:
I believe Boorum were the last group to query this, and well....we all know what happened to them...

I believe Boorum were the last group to query this, and well....we all know what happened to them...

Well for those of us who are new to EU and EF also ET that have never even heard of Boorum, could you please re-educate us as to what happened to them.:scratch2:

Even though your probably going to tell me they quit or something along those lines.:laugh:

Last edited:
in plain words, they got castrated, now theyre waiting for beladcom and hopefully the lucrative eunuch job market will open. :)

[YOUTUBE]gXqlIBLCln8[/YOUTUBE]

See that third leg?

they lost it....
Oh so they are a mob, here I was thinking they were players. :laugh:

That is one of the funniest things in a game I've seen for a while. :lolup:

Great video helped me get my giggles for the evening and explain what a Boorum is. + rep :D

Thanks. :)

gore attracks gamers from certain game area's .. it dont attrack big investers.
EU gamers are all investors, in certain degrees. It's all good.

no please no blood

the game is already very evil , people kill other people and loot them for money

it is already very bad

no blood.

besides if there is blood I bet they will reduce our return rate

ok i can sucrifice borum and feff penises + blood in the name of "political corectness" but ffs bring back laser dots !!!

long ago, there was blood, but many VUs ago, MA decided it was not a good thing to have in game. Go look up some VU history for details.

http://unionova.eu/old/history/vu/6.html

Blood spatters removed

The blood spatters when hitting creatures is removed. This should enhance client performance. Also, in some countries, the visualization of blood is forbidden. In the future more options will be available on this matter.

I guess they never got around to offering those "options"

long ago, there was blood, but many VUs ago, MA decided it was not a good thing to have in game. Go look up some VU history for details.

http://unionova.eu/old/history/vu/6.html

Well I read some of the history of the VU's, but I got board of that real quick, mainly because its all in the past and dose not concern me. I only started playing Entropia Universe on the 23rd/7th/2010 so not long. :)

But there were a few interesting things I read on the site above, worth a read. :D

Thank you for the info.

No more post's Please.

Well disregard the title if you really want to, but I prob wont visit this thread again.

Okay after all the info thats come in and that of what I've read, I feel more enlightened as to why there is no need for blood in game, anyway I've come to the conclusion that I don't care about the lack of blood in EU. I'm here to meet people and to enjoy the game, but blood sure would make it more fun...:rolleyes:

Well thank you all for the input and info on this thread much appreciated. :D

Ps, take a look at the thread called " Lasers not stopping no target"

Thanks again all. :D

no please no blood
the game is already very evil , people kill other people and loot them for money
it is already very bad

Maybe you are right. I wonder what would MY feelings be after I am looted, and SHOT in pvp4 like this ? Not too good I think :D:

Gore and bloodsheds are not really necessary, why should people be able to follow my footprints when i walk from the battlefield? But some nice blood clouds would be decent. Well when i consider it right, blood is actually cool, gore too. At best you use "McDonalds blood red" for it, for its the color with the highest attraction factor on humans and other animals. Small weapons just blood splatter, medium weapons blood splatter and gore and ubah weaponry blood splatter, gore and red clouds that quickly turn white because of the heat! <-- look my sentence makes sense even with 3 times bloodsplatter, 2 times gore and one time blood clouds in it! I am not even sure if i am sarcastic on it.

Oh and where is the VU with the Nymphos i mean Lesbiens that were mentioned in one of the first posts here? I am harmless i just wanna watch!:laugh:

happy gamers = more gamers = more (income for) investors

its just basic logic.. people who have nothing against gore wil also play non -gore games...

people who are not into gore and have a problem with it wont go into a heavy gore game....

so biggest market would be non gore in this case (all gta players are ok with mario , not all mario players are ok with gta)

Back