Where on Calypso is Emma - 080809

Palms Corner

Port Atlantis.

Zychion Citadel. :D

I guess close to swamp camp :)

well all my guesses are taken -_-

gl guys!

late again...New Switzerland (it's somewhat close...on the same continent)

Well, it is quite obviously Treasure Island North :D

My first guess was Segna too, so I will have to go with Bilton Towers.

AND THE WINNER IS

Post #3 ... "SuperKanjo"
Who Was The First To Correctly Guess

"Segna Forrest"

Congratulations ... please PM me and let me know when a convenient time would be to meet up with you to deliver the prize.

Thank you all for participating ... the exclusive CE2 photo contest series has been a fun one. Thanks to Simon and Emma, we have gotten to see many places around our planet of Calypso and what they will look like after we transition to the next dimension.

Unfortunately ... as I announced a week ago in my news broadcast, this was to be the last contest for this series. Simon shared this information with me but was unable to give explanation, so my only assumption was, that perhaps there was something coming that could not be disclosed at this time. One could speculate any number of things, but now we know that there is something coming. First a message that there would be an announcement on Monday, and then another invasion by the robots over the weekend. I'm sure that many of us are anxiously awaiting whatever news we are about to receive.

In the meantime ... I would like to thank those who generously contributed toward the prize pool for this contest ... starting with the first (anonymous) individual who underwrote this series for all but the first and last two contests. Thank you also to Hardwrath from the NBK organization, and JohnCapital from The Chosen Few for sponsoring the last two contests. Your generosity is much appreciated.

Here's to a new horizon soon! :yay:

Weeeeee, i won :yay::yay::yay:

thx for this lovely competition and PM on his way

Gratz Kanjo :wtg:

So simon says, no more screenies because u can see it urself soon? :D

Segna and Crater are already taken so... I won't even try this week. :p

EDIT: Too late to even guess. XD

Thx :wtg:

haha, you're probably right. I have a feeling we are on the border of a new age :yay:

Tethys Creek :)

I hope your right. By the time they actually release this thing my unborn son will be an uber :(

Oh yeh, GRZ btw :)

Tethys Creek :)

Little late ain't ya? :)

Lol yeah , just noticed , havent woke up yet xD

Actually ... that would have been nice if he had said that :eek: ... but unfortunately, there was no disclosure. :( However, as I said earlier, I'm sure many will have their own speculations on this, especially in light of the announcement about the announcement on Monday, and the robot invasion this weekend. :D

How come im always late ?
Congratulations.

Back