Which shops/malls are the most visited ones?

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
Hi all,

I sold all my shops more than one year ago.
Now I am back and got sucked into the game immediately... so I think about getting back into "business" too. Which malls or shops are the most visited ones please?
Regards
Smo

from my multi world shops and what I see in game for sure the arkadia shopping centres is busiest

Twin peaks Mall is great traffic and business still. Not sure about the rest to compare directly, havn't heard very much praise overall though.

Arkadia Celeste shops was nearly comparable to twins with the shop nearest TP.

I would say Celeste edge shops or Twins are still the prime locations. Overall playerbase and activity seems up.

I sold all my shops more than one year ago.

Well your old shop was at Twins Mall if I remember right.
Selling it maybe fail :D

Twins is still most visited Mall at Caly, can´t tell about other planets.

For me most visited and most sales are made on the planet Arkadia only. There is located my biggest Shop
I did not have a Shop in the Twin Peaks mall, but were Shops in Port Atlantis, New Oxford and Emerald Lakes Mall (my current Shop location), so I can say nothing about Twin. But...I think Caly citizens is too lazy to go shopping. They do it only they need some rare items, for all another they can always use AH, faster and cheaper.
So Planet Arkadia is best choice to start your business with a Shop IMO.
Monria is great for business, but there is very-very-very small population of players, how it will grow in future, i dont know.

Ok, thanks for the info.
I had shops on Ark directly at the TP and in Twin Mall, for the stuff I sold, Twin was better. Will look into it a little more, thanks.

Personally I hate shop browsing, both in RL and in-game. But, I'll happy visit a shop if I already know they have something that I'm looking for, and there's a reasonable chance of it being cheaper than auction.

That being said, the only places I remember visiting on Caly in the last 6 months are Twin Peak's Mall, Fort Argus Bank Basement, and Kikki's shop in Twin Peaks Bank. I also visited Auktuma's shop, but I don't actually remember where that was at.

none of them... as mentioned, twin and ark quarry are ok probably, but if you actually look at each shop at both places, you will see there's a hell of a lot of stuff at each that just sits there daily while the same damn stuff sells on auction for a hell of a lot less in markup... so to answer the question - it's probably really silly for you to get back in to shop ownership unless you just have the peds to blow on estates. Better to tie that cash up in to clds, aud, or maybe even compet deeds and just throw it all on auction using the roi on the deeds to cover your auction fees. :yup: If Mindark ever did create a shop directory that's been put on wishlists for eons, it might be worth buying a shop. However, devs have indicated that even though that's on their to do list, it's way far low on the to do list, and likely ain't ever gonna happen, at least not for the next 40+ years...

Back