Why do ppl buy broken (L) items?

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
... someone said, it might be used to tier up other (L) items... any new information about any change to the tier system please?

Hmmm

I think that would be the only use of broken L items now, makes sense, I assume that the TT value of a Limited item doesnt affect the outcome of the tier upgrade?

you dont need to tier L item they open up by them self when your reach the tier no need to tier them

i tt all my broken one

I recently bought a broken sk-50 just to see what an enhancer would do to the stats. Cost me about ped or two over tt, so no biggie.

Sometimes I think ppl don't see how much tt is left--they are just looking for the lowest %.

--oh, and I think sometimes it is done to manipulate prices.

Reason for buying broken (L) weapons

you dont need to tier L item they open up by them self when your reach the tier no need to tier them

i tt all my broken one

This is true, but the purpose I know of is to Skill-Up on tier upgrading, the better your Tier Upgrading Skill level is the less chances it takes for a sucessful upgrade. This is very apparent at levels 4 and above due to the high costs per click, per attemp, plus the less times you have to attempt an upgrade, the less chance you have for a secondary item loss.

;)

This is true, but the purpose I know of is to Skill-Up on tier upgrading, the better your Tier Upgrading Skill level is the less chances it takes for a sucessful upgrade. This is very apparent at levels 4 and above due to the high costs per click, per attemp, plus the less times you have to attempt an upgrade, the less chance you have for a secondary item loss.

;)

Unless it has been changed recently, you *can't* tier up (L) weapons manually. If you try (at level 0.9) it will fail with following message:

Limited items are upgraded automatically.

The only reason I can think of is for a collector. I think that you nowdays can drop (put on display) broken items on your own property.

Back