Why do you like EU so much ?

Hope WolfGang

Old Alpha
Hope WolfGang Mono
I like it because... It is different, the social parts, the challenge of a hard mob, the chance to HOF and be famous for a bit, good investment for when EU ( if EU ) gets big.

The feel off it , it kind of relaxes you, you can just chill out with your mates hunt some stuff have giggles.

Yeah :) pointless thread really :)

Seems now that good investments will be by companies and not individual players the way it was before.

I'm in a negative mood today where EU is concerned, fun is gone.

BRING BACK THE FUN!

The Community.
My Society.
The uniqueness, diversity, economy and the interesting things along the way.

That's my reasons compressed. :)

Im worried because MA is selling the spirit of EU.

First rocktropia, thats on the border on what i can take. But seriousy. Planet Michael. WHAT THE #@¤%?!?!

yeah planet michael is a bit .... erm .... of a bad idea

Community is awesome.
Landscape is beautiful.
The ideas behind the RCE is amazing... even if it's not pulled off very well sometimes when scammers manipulate prices and loot pool returns are exceedingly low.
It's fun to run around killing stuff to relieve stress sometimes.
It's fun juggling inventories.
It's fun to run a business in game without all the massive overhead costs you get with real world businesses.
Real world economy does not have a TT value... so anything IRL has no guaranteed value like we have in this virtual world.

My favourite thing here is the community, hands down. I've met all of you fine folks and you've made the past year really great. :)

Other than that, I like to skill my avatar. There's some sort of satisfaction in that for me. And I love exploring the world; the landscapes are beautiful.

The RCE concept is interesting (but could be pulled off better).

Best MMO I've played. Mostly due to you all. ;)

simple!...

I wanna get an ALL TIME HOF!!! :yay:

The RCE aspect.

In all other areas Entropia is a piss poor MMO, vastly out done by many other games on the market.

So I'm here to stay untill MA gets some real competition (after world (can I say that now?)?), then who knows.

i honestly cant answer anymore. i started playing a year ago at the beginning of the SGA and everything was fine for a long time, but now i feel that old feeling has long since left and im seriously considering a very long break from EU :( over the last year Ive made and lost many friends mainly due to leaving EU because of the loot system getting completely fucked up and i feel the same way they do now..

there are a few reasons as to why i think the loot system is totally dumb now:
-intro of ammo being multiplied by 100 so we get less of a pile of it in loot.
-intro of blazars and novas dominating the loot box(not accompanied by other loots and at times only getting 1.)
-"no loots" have slowly been escalating over the last several months(when i first started playing i could stretch 150 peds well over 2 months with almost NO "no loots")
-and lastly as i have learned the removal of peds in loot windows, (never experienced looting peds myself) at which a time made all items have much better MU, because there were less of an abundance, but now we get that junk like eye oil all the time now lowering its MU to nothing and making it tt food because of the HUGE surplus making it difficult to recycle our peds

as of now im still struggling over wether or not to leave now or wait and see what happens at the release of other planets and hope that they wont be as much of a flop as rocktropia is and see if those planets start bringing in the people and make this game one of the top mmos like stupid wow (hate that game, makes me sick :p ) and along with the ppl tons of money hopefully not to fill MAs pockets but to assist in rebalancing the loot system so we mid-level players dont get r@ped of our peds in every hunting/crafting/mining run we do :eek:

note* i am not selling my skills because i may return in the future when things are better.

-sidxx

Last edited:
Because it is a real challenge to intelligence ;)

The golden swirlies never get old :D

Also, EU is in some areas really beautiful place to be.

Back