Why does noone every get upset about Entropia?

You don't have to get upset or flame MA... you just move along if it bothers you and/or you don't feel entertained by playing this game.

I, personally, stopped playing EU 3 months ago. Too bad that i lost some good friends because of my absence.

Reason: loot sucked in every aspect of the game, the old feeling was/is lost and now the game seems that no matter what are you doing (except some special rare cases) you need to loose more and more RL money to entertain yourself. Entertain yourself by sitting in the same spot and shoot a mod (its the mob or you who will be killed), by sitting in same spot and click/autoclick something and willing to get some better results in loot window, by running around dropping bombs/probes hoping for a tower!

Solution: i start playing other online games that keeps me entertained, making new friends there, convinced some EU friends to join the same game and especially my wallet is much bigger now because i don't need to deposit over and over again large amounts for the decay.

I just want to say that i log into the game just to chat with some good friends but i moved along without getting upset and flaming MA. My humble opinion is that MA is a big company that it cares more about getting income than keeping the gamers (you and me) happy. After the VU10 the whole game changed its attitude towards us. I hope it will return back to what it was 3-4 years ago, mostly, for MA's sake, to return to the "nice game" era.

Regards
GPA

Well, I'm back again. It's friday and I have 24 cans of cold beer. I'm doing some mining tonight and if the game behaves like it did yesterday you'll probably hear from me....

Ahh The GC.

drinking tea from a plastic cup is wrong, never do it!
Oh.. Jesu Bambino, like last VU alone isn't enough.. :computer:
Can't login, still :cdevil: NeutrinoX: Live YouTube clip, pls :naughty:

Something else ridiculous... I received my first withdrawal on 20. March; the course of that day was 1€ = 1,25$; withdrawal amount was 4000 PED, so after $10 PED withdrawing fee $390.

So that should be around €312, why I only received €287? I've never seen something like this before since performing EU-standard-transactions there shouldn't be any banking fees, what the fuck is wrong?!

Something else ridiculous... I received my first withdrawal on 20. March; the course of that day was 1€ = 1,25$; withdrawal amount was 4000 PED, so after $10 PED withdrawing fee $390.

So that should be around €312, why I only received €287? I've never seen something like this before since performing EU-standard-transactions there shouldn't be any banking fees, what the fuck is wrong?!

Actually there are. This was an argument I had with someone on EF a while back. You pay 1% withdrawal fee +bank transfer fee. It costs money to transfer from 1 account to another between different banks. MA won`t cover that ofc, player has to. Usually the bank transfer fees are 30-50euroes, but depends on transfered amound as some banks have fixed transfer fee+small percentage of total transfered amount.

Actually there are. This was an argument I had with someone on EF a while back. You pay 1% withdrawal fee +bank transfer fee. It costs money to transfer from 1 account to another between different banks. MA won`t cover that ofc, player has to. Usually the bank transfer fees are 30-50euroes, but depends on transfered amound as some banks have fixed transfer fee+small percentage of total transfered amount.

Now are they a swedish company or not?

If yes, within the EU those douchbags could do standard transactions which won't cost any fees. I'm doing/receiving around 60 transactions each month within the EU and never was charged except the standard transaction fee for those (which is same as transaction fee inside the country).

Now are they a swedish company or not?

If yes, within the EU those douchbags could do standard transactions which won't cost any fees. I'm doing/receiving around 60 transactions each month within the EU and never was charged except the standard transaction fee for those (which is same as transaction fee inside the country).

It is so. http://ec.europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/buy-sell/banking/day-to-day-banking/index_en.htm

However based on official EU information if you do some reading down the link...

Sample story

Be aware that banks can still charge "domestic" fees for international payments
Lidia, in Italy, was surprised at the high fees she had been charged to transfer 100 euros to Germany. She contacted her local consumer centre to check if her rights under EU law had been infringed.

It turned out that both banks involved had correctly levied their regular charges for national payment transactions. Her Italian bank charged the same fee as for a national transfer within Italy, while her German bank charged the same fee as for receiving a payment from within Germany.

Bank fees vary widely from bank to bank and from country to country.

Back