Question: will your point count if you don't finish mission?

BoriSTheBlade

Dominant
As title says I'm curious if the points that you have made count if you don't do all 30 rounds.

also can u deliver the mission ?

Thanks,
Bobo

As title says I'm curious if the points that you have made count if you don't do all 30 rounds.

also can u deliver the mission ?

Thanks,
Bobo

You only need to finish all 30 hours if you are trying to "redeem" your lost points from a server crash. Other then that you can still turn in your mission log to Carl Tucker just like any other Merry Mayhem in the previous years. Do not over think things or you will cause a mass hysteria of frantic people blowing up the forums.

~Danimal

You only need to finish all 30 hours if you are trying to "redeem" your lost points from a server crash. Other then that you can still turn in your mission log to Carl Tucker just like any other Merry Mayhem in the previous years. Do not over think things or you will cause a mass hysteria of frantic people blowing up the forums.

~Danimal

Yep as said!

~Danimal

I don't remember the need to do all 30 missions to get points from server crash ... I do remember there being a need to make a support case for crashes for which you want points.

I don't remember the need to do all 30 missions to get points from server crash ... I do remember there being a need to make a support case for crashes for which you want points.

Yeah, you do need to do them all to get the adjustment:
In order to qualify for a score adjustment under this policy, a participant must complete all other instances which were unaffected by issues related to the Entropia Universe server or instance uptime. If a participant has unused event instance keys at the end of the event, that participant’s score will not be adjusted.

Back