Win a Thousand EFD per day

Thx george, hehehe. I think I got confuzzed. I couldn't drop full container on ground, but I was outside. Don't have apartment to find out the other way. That was fun though. I give everyone gl in game.

Thanks for being a good sport Big. It was a bit of a trick question. :ahh:

Question #40

You've removed the LA notice, but want to double check the tax rate. How can you reread it without leaving and reentering the LA?

simple, log out and log in again :D

check land marker :)

Open your message center and re-read the tax message.

Open your message center and re-read the tax message.

Correct. :)

Right-click -> system -> messages -> message center

allows you to reread all LA, auction, store sales, and similar announcements you had during your login session, even after you've "confirmed" them.

Also accessible via your action panel as well.

Great learned something very useful today then and made some efd, thanks for both :)

Correct. :)

Right-click -> system -> messages -> message center

allows you to reread all LA, auction, store sales, and similar announcements you had during your login session, even after you've "confirmed" them.

Also accessible via your action panel as well.

You can even pick up PM conversations from people you don't have on your FL - very useful if you closed the PM window by accident.

Oh, and sry Rotrap - must've beat you by a second only...

You can even pick up PM conversations from people you don't have on your FL - very useful if you closed the PM window by accident.

Oh, and sry Rotrap - must've beat you by a second only...

Hehe, yeah, grats, I will blame it on the lag :laugh:

Please collect all questions and answers in the first post :) all pretty useful, but hard to find!

awww wish i found this thread 8 month too l8, anyhow its the best thread i have read so far, keep em comming John! +rep and some EFD

Last edited:
JC, you knew I would be out tonight, didn't you??? :silly2:

There is another way.

Ask someone knowledgeable on your fl list.

someone like the landowner, or someone in that society :)

There is another way.

Ask someone knowledgeable on your fl list.

someone like the landowner, or someone in that society :)

You would be surprised how many times I have asked a landowner what the taxes on their land were, and they didn't know :D

You would be surprised how many times I have asked a landowner what the taxes on their land were, and they didn't know :D

that's because a landowners mind is dynamic :D

Since I never post the answer before someone else gets it, I'm going to post Before John does.:laugh: The answer is 42.

0kg ? sounds right to me

Mine has a potbelly.. and he's 6"1'...
so I'm guessing around 150kg?

I believe it's 0kg (but)
But I'm guessing there's more wordplay associated...

Possible inventory.. Last I checked though, your PED card doesn't weigh anything, but your Implant weights 1kg.

But I'm sure 0kg isn't the right answer,
so I'll guess 1kg.

Saw someone post 0...
so I post 1kg, lol.

For once, it's not a trick question!

0kg ? sounds right to me

Correct.

Without any gear, we're weightless. :yay:

(Or, you could read it as the weight limit is the weight of our gear, not our avatar)

Not trying to argue over a few EFDs
but in a way, it's your inventory that weighs 0kg, not your avatar, and your questions says your avatar's weight :D

It's getting late here... forgot to turn off my computer, and wanted to check my PMs... and I'm bookmarked to Events... first time I got lucky.

How about you put a set time?
Like I will post it at 23:00 MA every two days. or something.

<edit> Answer: The same your avatar normally weighs!

Doesn't underwear weigh something? :scratch2:

Question #42

What is the max TT of the Hitch-hiker's Towel?

42peds full tt value

Back