Winners in Pre-release event for New Starter Armors!

H-DNA shall be available in the TT at a price of 50 pec each....just like those loot pill thingys. :yay:

* Disclaimer: This is just a prediction of mine.

and it will biggest mistake ever :) made by mindark :)

H-DNA shall be available in the TT at a price of 50 pec each....just like those loot pill thingys. :yay:

* Disclaimer: This is just a prediction of mine.

I'm not sure it's even worth 50 pec... If you died in the first place, I don't see what reviving with no health will do for you as you'll just die again when you get hit next. Maybe would only be useful for new players team hunting?

I can see using it when you fall off a cliff and die, other than that I can't see much use for it.

I'm not sure it's even worth 50 pec... If you died in the first place, I don't see what reviving with no health will do for you as you'll just die again when you get hit next. Maybe would only be useful for new players team hunting?

I can see using it when you fall off a cliff and die, other than that I can't see much use for it.

12 people team hunting prot with no armor, you die 5 minutes away from the revive.
or
you are hunting fast regen mob (feff or something) that is almost 1% health and you die, until you get back with your VTOL it regens to 100% health.

It's a good thing for Imp/Mod FAP owners IMHO, since they can restore full health with 2 clicks.
Also most likely you will get 30 seconds "protection bubble", so mob can't hit you till first click (unless FAP wouldn't lag, like always :laugh: ).

attachment.php

I hope the picture can be seen.

*edit*
It's so small!

Problem poped up in another thread and also before MA changed ress chip tpo be 100% succes each try.
Question was why ppl dont use resurection more often in places like cyclop istances where it can save long way to run back again.
Trick is that most mobs there or in general all missions are doable solo so when you die there is nobody to resurect you.
This new item is perfect for solo hunt in all dificult and remote locations.
As a MF user i say - f... that.
As a player i say - lets hope it will be easy and cheap to obtain it.

Question was why ppl dont use resurection more often in places like cyclop istances where it can save long way to run back again.

As for Razum's Pouch, you need to stand so Close to the one to revive, as if he was killed by a mob (ie mercimex) he was shooting it, chance is that the mob will go for you (and abort concentration) before you have completed the revival. So practically you need Three people: The dead one, the reviver - and a third persion who can take aggro from the mob while the reviver revives the dead one.

With the original resurrection chip the range is better so it's less of an issue.

Having said that, the pouch is a fun thing as "party trick", and a great option to get deth speak if reaching level 25 while not having enough PEDs for the original chip.

Im not sure I can think of a major problem by making H-DNA readily available.

What would it throw off balance? Maybe the value of higher level TP chips would come down? The value of those is down pretty low already, there isn't much further for it to fall, so that wont make much of a difference. Maybe less ME will be used but not much less.

I use MF and I dont see a way H-DNA throws that off balance.

You still have to heal yourself so the fap values wont change.

I really dont see the problem, what am I missing?

It's a good thing for Imp/Mod FAP owners IMHO, since they can restore full health with 2 clicks.
Also most likely you will get 30 seconds "protection bubble", so mob can't hit you till first click (unless FAP wouldn't lag, like always :laugh: ).

You lose the bubble when equipping an item, so you'd need to equip the fap before dying.

You lose the bubble when equipping an item, so you'd need to equip the fap before dying.
I know. But that just one more click - i.e. click FAP hot key two times instead of one (first click will switch to FAP second click will heal you). Main problem items lagging - "item busy and couldn't be accessed...", that's what I'm talking about.

Quick question:
Right now there is a starter event going on on arkadia, same prizes. I just looked at the winners list from this event and noticed there are several people on there hunting the event mob on ark. It was stated that only the highest global will count (you only get 1 set even if you had several globals that would have won).

Does this still apply or is this a completely different thing and they will just get a second set if they should be in the top 25?

Thanks for the answers.

Edit: This is not meant as a complaint, people can play however they want. Just trying to figure out how big a global I need to get a set :)

Quick question:
Right now there is a starter event going on on arkadia, same prizes. I just looked at the winners list from this event and noticed there are several people on there hunting the event mob on ark. It was stated that only the highest global will count (you only get 1 set even if you had several globals that would have won).

Does this still apply or is this a completely different thing and they will just get a second set if they should be in the top 25?

Thanks for the answers.

Edit: This is not meant as a complaint, people can play however they want. Just trying to figure out how big a global I need to get a set :)

I am willing to bet "What happens on Arkadia, stays on Arkadia" :) Wait for a more official answer than a player can give but I am willing to bet the Arkadian event will have no reference to Caly globals.

I am willing to bet "What happens on Arkadia, stays on Arkadia" :) Wait for a more official answer than a player can give but I am willing to bet the Arkadian event will have no reference to Caly globals.

Since these seem like essentially MA events rather than PP events, and each starter pack seems to be limited to one per account (for example the option to buy is removed after you buy it from web store)... I'd expect that an avatar can only win a prize once, regardless of which planet you're on... but I could see it going either way.

Since these seem like essentially MA events rather than PP events, and each starter pack seems to be limited to one per account (for example the option to buy is removed after you buy it from web store)... I'd expect that an avatar can only win a prize once, regardless of which planet you're on... but I could see it going either way.

Thank you for the answers guys, guess we will have to wait and see. Until then I will be trying to get something bigger than 55 ped. Fingers crossed!

Was nicely spread event with loot i had loads of minis and did huge part of my argo mission,and since biggest loots were like this i think loot was spread way more even than 1 bigg hoff and all others suffer.

Taken from the Arkadia forum.

by
ArkadiaBot

Published on 06-10-2014 07:58

Pre-release event for New Starter Equipment!
June 13th to June 16th 2014

Now is your chance to get your hands on an Entropia Universe starter pack before launch.
Starting your avatar's career is about to get much easier. With a selection of three brand new starter packs featuring the new Harrier Armor, Weapon, Fast Aid Pack and more, you will be ready to jump right into action.

The new starter packs, labelled Bronze, Silver and Gold will be available for $5, $15 and $40 respectively. The Silver and Gold packages will also contain an amount of PED, the currency of Entropia Universe, so you can participate in the economy right from the start.

Starter packs will be available to new players at account creation. For existing players, the starter packs will be available in the web shop that will soon be launched at https://account.entropiauniverse.com.

To introduce the new Starter Packs, this weekend we will stage an event for all level of players with custom starter pack as prizes.

Scoring
Highest single loots on Oratan Slasher Thug

Prizes
25 starter packs containing:
•One full set of Adjusted Harrier armor (the Gold level armor).
•50 PED of Universal Ammo.
•One Neurobiotic Booster A5 1mg 1 Hour 50% skill gain increase.
•One H-DNA Automated revival device.

Event Dates
•Start: Friday, June 13, 14:00 UTC
•End: Monday, June 16, 14:00 UTC

Spawn Locations
•Steadfast Firebase: 20000, 13700
•Implacable Firebase: 28000, 21400
•Resolute Firebase: 30743, 16617
•Repulse Firebase: 14719, 14684
•Refinery: 25992, 19320
•Refinery: 27682, 19382
•Paint Factory: 18557 10576

Rules & Notes
•Teams are allowed in this event, but note that the highest single loot will be attributed to the avatar who scores the killing blow.
•Limit of one prize per avatar account.
•Once selected for a prize, all subsequent globals for that avatar will be removed from the ranking list.

Any attempt at abusing any Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on ones Entropia Universe account.

Happy Hunting!
Planet Arkadia Dev Team

I can not read anywhere in this text that you can not own a "starter pack" in order to win one at Arkadia !

...just quick update regarding the event held on Ark, which I most unfortunaly participated in as I finished @ spot #26 (yea I know I know sucks to be me, would probably have been way cheaper buying the damn package from the webshop blablabla :grumble: :laugh:) and only 25 winners are announced in this event, I reckon most due to a community effort sorting the winners out before any official announcement was made by Devs, avoiding the royal cockup like seen in this event! ...and reward for that: less prizes! Go figure... :laugh:

So to sum it all up...30 winners on Calypso...but only 25 on Arkadia...so huge ass gratz to the extra 5 winners on Calypso you are truly blessed! :thumbup:

Back