***WoF 2011 Judge Thread***

A few in my team plans to hunt on CND.

I haven't seen any globals from "space" (well i did a search throug my chat.log for "aurli") since 21/5, but I've gotten a new computer so it could have happened globals while I'm not ingame (or with ingame from the old computer).

Do globals from the Calypso "miniworlds" CND/CP show up?

Hi,

Yeah if you're on Calypso you can see all the FOMA and CP globals. If you're off of Calypso you can only see their HoFs.

Hi,

Yeah if you're on Calypso you can see all the FOMA and CP globals. If you're off of Calypso you can only see their HoFs.

ah, good!

I just did a search again from my chat.log from today and found some aurli globals in it that weren't HOFs.

all the teams chose perfect times for my schedule so i will be available to judge for both hunts., see ya tomorrow :)

Also if anyone needs a lift to the Start point and Judge space. I leave medusa at 12:30 and my helicopter seats 6

Last edited:
France vs Sweden vs USA have decided 1700 UTC will be the time slot for the final match on June 18, 2011.

Thanks to all the judges for the hard work this season, and I would expect another exciting match for the final. :yay:

Good luck to all participants and see you at the starting point!

I expect to be visiting a friend on the day of june 18, and they have broadband internet. As a result i anticipate being available to judge for the WoF final.

I expect to be visiting a friend on the day of june 18, and they have broadband internet. As a result i anticipate being available to judge for the WoF final.

I'll also be available.

Since DACH was kicked again by USA - Gratz Brad ;) - I will be there. That's for sure!

I will be there. Just don't know where I'll be when I am:)

As a sidenote; it turns out that if you order a landline from British Telecom and they spend 4-5 months geting everything wrong to the extent that you are driven slowly insane by their hiring policies and lack of organisation, they eventually give you £174 compensation (dressed up as 'you are in credit') and tell you to start the order from scratch. Still haven't got the internet, but hey, it paid for a new tyre on my wife's car and a few beers....

Something about me and big companies. Just don't seem to be able to gel with them this year at all.

Hurrikane

copy: not sure which thread to put this --

hey hurikane,

just checked out the Morsusilex spawns, the main spawn with high maturities appears to be completely gone since the hanger implentation, the lower maturity spawn is still there but pretty thin for 3 teams to be fighting over

thanks
buck

Here it is....Finals Scoresheet. Holler if you see anything wrong...

No Support Cap
6 Main Team members
New mobs
50 Variety for both Main and Support
100 Sweep Bonus
No Winning Bonus
15 Loot Bonus

Final Scoresheet

Enjoy, Mack :)

WoF is over. Was a pleasure to be part of a cool competiting team as well as of the judge team.

Now I can leave this moribund forum.

Special thanks to JohnCapital. I hope I will never meet you again, you little ... let's say small mind.

Back