*** WoF STAGE 4 MOBLIST & Info***

Thanks for clarifying that Hurri :)

So far as I'm aware, Australia aren't arguing about the score at all.
Our team did a fantastic job, but the bigger hogs just weren't paying for our guys so we missed the sweep.
Jod said his biggest loot on them was about 3ped! :eyecrazy:
Some matches, that's just how it goes.

A couple of years ago, Australia had 2 matches where big SEGs wouldn't pay for Deathi either. At least this time the global didn't happen 28 seconds after the match ended :laugh:

It was such a great match with Australia last night! Really, one of the most favorite I've been part of over my entire WoF involvement. Nail biter right to the end....Australia jumped out to an early and sizeable lead, then USA struggled back and the lead changed hands countless times over the rest of the match. Who was going to get Sweep before the bell rung and jump out to a lead?!?!

We honestly didn't pick Turp for the support mob to be controversial, so apologies there. I should have picked up on that, but I skimmed over the wildcard mob restrictions too quickly and missed the whole "little bird" thing. And I was in Teamspeak the whole time and am not aware of one word of discussion before or during the match whether it was an acceptable mob or not. We just were trying to pick something that might be tricky for Australia to get obviously. It wasn't until people were gathering at the judges spot after the match that I heard the first question about whether there might have been an issue. I'm really glad that it was the support mob wildcard and not main, and very happy that Australia got it as well. Fortunately both teams capped as well, so I don't think it affected the overall results, but of course I will push the team to accept whatever decision Hurrikane makes (I'm not a captain, but I play one on TV).

It really was a fantastic match. Australia you guys made a great move by grabbing that Foul for the Main wildcard mob and it almost gave you the match. We had a tiered Ancient Mod Merc going full blast on the little ones for over an hour and then later had the whole Main team and a lot of support team getting involved in a stupid little foul. I'm pretty sure the foul had a good laugh over it....well done!

Sorry for any controversy that might occur, it really was not intentional to break any rules on the wildcard mob decision.

Have to agree,it was a good match (but our matches with you guys always are for some reason ;) ).

Have to say it was a cheeky choice for the turp so well played on that.
But yeah we learnt from last round with Guinea and all the who haa after that mess to lodge your 'complaint' and just get on with whatever the judge says and question it later.

As I said at the time I'm just glad we both got our wildcards and it had no affect on the outcome of the match,makes it much easier to deal with.

These things will pop up every now and then and this one didn't get in the way of the result so its all good.

and sorry to my TS team mates who had to listen to me ranting about Hoggs for 3 hrs :ahh:

Back