In the last moment - but take me IN!!!
:yay:

Full Avatar Name: Mike Robo Robotik
Nation of Choice: Czech Republic
Captain of Choice: Adam Nebu Jackyll
This is my first WoF

:cool:

Happy New Year Team Czech Republic,

Your Captain, by votes counted, is Adam Nebu Jackyll. Well done.

The Captain must now decide the final Main Team of 12 avatars (including the Captain; the rest must be from the names signed to the team thread for that country).

Members can still join either Main or Support Teams by signing up on this thread until Jan 25th. After that, only Support Teams can be joined.

The final list for the Main Team should be posted in your threads by Jan 26th.

The Moblist for Stage 1 will appear in a new Sticky thread called "***WoF Moblists***":), on Jan 25th. The following Moblists will be added to the thread at least 7 and no more than 10 days before the start of each Stage.

As mentioned in "***WoF Info & Rules****" (always worth checking), the HoF and ATH rule is to remain as it is. The new, larger HoF and ATH tables will just make these points more realistically obtainable.

Thanks to all of you for taking part and sincerely (as sincere as a message duplicated 34 times can be) good luck:)

Hurrikane

Hmm, it seems that nest 331 guy that created this thread is no more active on EF so we should make a new list of participants.

Full Avatar Name: Jammess Jammess von Lester
Nation of Choice: Czech republic
This is my first WoF

Hello Team Czech Republic,

Please PM me your finished Main Team list by
Midnight Jan 26th, if you haven't already done so.

TimeSlot Confirmation:

For Stage 1 Qualifier Hunts,
Feb 2nd and Feb 3rd.

Please select your Team's favourite slot from those listed below and PM me your choice before Midnight Jan 30th.

(1 new slot has been added)

All Times Calypso (MA) Time!

00:00 Saturday Morning

03:30 Saturday Morning

13:00 Saturday

16:30 Saturday

20:00 Saturday

23:30 Saturday

09:00 Sunday Morning

12:30 Sunday

FirePower Calculator: Just a bit of fun to work out the FirePower Score of the teams taking part.

Take your top weapon for damage/hit rate.

Multiply the hits per minute by the max damage.

That's one hunter's FirePower score. Add all the team members and it's the FirePower that Team are packing.

The moblists are based around a team of 4 people with a combined FirePower score of 10-16,000; also assuming an armour level of plated ghost and health of around 120, such a team would be able to kill most of the mobs featured. Lesser teams have a chance, those able to "kill all" will find themselves challenged too... and while it is true that organisation can work better than brute force, and tactics can turn a match around, I think FirePower will win the day.

Looking forward to revealing Moblist Stage 1 to you... Will be a new sticky thread on Jan 25th.

So; that's:

25th Jan: Last date for joining Main Teams!

25th Jan: New Sticky Thread with Stage 1 Moblist goes up!

26th Jan: LAST DATE for PM'ing me the Main Team list!

30th Jan: LAST DATE for TimeSlot confirmation!

Feb 1st: 8pm MA Time, Palms Corner... Launch Party!

Feb 2nd & 3rd: STAGE 1 QUALIFIERS!!!

Thanks to all of you, see you on the field:)

Hurrikane

Jointed

I will join too....:)

Full Avatar Name: Tomas Dark Angel Kubicka
Nation of Choice: Czech Republic
This is my first WoF

?

:scratch2:

Does anybody care about this team?

Where is our captain Nebu?

How he choose the 12 for main team?

And the 4 from chosen 12?

What about some practice or fear-us hunt?

:scratch2:

Yeah, I'm also wondering whats up. If I had enough skills than I would try to take care of it, but I am only available for the support team...

PLS someone get Nebu and try to make this work. We only have couple of days :rolleyes:

A little care...

If nothing better - Updated list - NOT ORDERED:

01. pivo pivoczpivo pivo (left game ???)
02. Adam Nebu Jackyll (CAPTAIN !!!)
03. Michal nvcK Novacek
04. nest 331 source (not active ???)
05. Assua Stranger Saanaa
06. Tomas String Blackarow
07. Filip Wixe Lehnert
08. Aurora Spyes Hurricane
09. Marek MPZ Petr
10. Iman Universalis Freeman
11. Sephiroth de Strife
12. Tomas T79x Hope
13. Miro Charon Varecka
14. Denis Deniss Sustak
15. Martin Mato Novak
16. True TJ Juan
17. Nandi nandi11 Halasz
18. Mike Robo Robotik
19. Jammess Jammess von Lester
20. Tomas Dark Angel Kubicka

any comments or ideas...?

Last edited:
You could pm them all.... in any case, Czech Republic have a good-sized team there... if any of you show up for your Qualifiers you are good to hunt, try to clear up this missing Captain business though.... if Nebu is AWOL then the job goes to whoever wants it I suppose:)

Hurrikane

You could pm them all.... in any case, Czech Republic have a good-sized team there... if any of you show up for your Qualifiers you are good to hunt, try to clear up this missing Captain business though.... if Nebu is AWOL then the job goes to whoever wants it I suppose:)

Hurrikane

I am trying to get hold of them. So we can hopefully have the team in 1-2 days. I'll try to discuss it with them. One other player started organizing things, so I think we will have a team ready its just not posted :)

Don't worry, I'm here. I saw the deadline is 26th January to PM the team setup to Hurricane, so I have no clue why you all suppose I'm not working on it :D

Don't worry, I'm here. I saw the deadline is 26th January to PM the team setup to Hurricane, so I have no clue why you all suppose I'm not working on it :D

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

:wtg:

Well as Nebu posted, don't worry, we were creating the main team which will represent Czech & Slovak Republic so here are the chosen ones:

Adam Nebu Jackyll
Filip Wixe Lehnert
Pecka ecka Martinek
Miro Charon Varecka
Sephiroth de Strife
Denis Deniss Sustak
Michal nvcK Novacek
Tomas T79x Hope
Nandi nandi11 Halasz
Jammess Jammess von Lester
Tomas String Blackarow
Tomas Dark Angel Kubicka

The rest will be put into support team...

Last edited:
Great to hear this guys :)
A good strong team there, I hope we can be a good support to you guys :)

Here i go late but im here :)

Full Avatar Name: Pecka ecka Martinek
Nation of Choice: Czech republic
Captain of Choice: no choice yet
This is my first WoF

Well as Nebu posted, don't worry, we were creating the main team which will represent Czech & Slovak Republic so here are the chosen ones:

Adam Nebu Jackyll
Filip Wixe Lehnert
Pecka ecka Martinek
Miro Charon Varecka
Sephiroth de Strife
Denis Deniss Sustak
Michal nvcK Novacek
Tomas T79x Hope
Nandi nandi11 Halasz
Jammess Jammess von Lester
Tomas String Blackarow
Tomas Dark Angel Kubicka

The rest will be put into support team...
Main team list updated b/c MPZ will not participate, we swap him for Pecka...
Btw tommorow till Sunday I am probably on LAN party so I will can't take part in practice runs or something like that :ahh:.

Hunts this Weekend:

Saturday Feb 2nd:

13:00; Estonia, Ireland, Sweden

16:30; England, Finland, Netherlands, Tibet, Eudoria, Greece

20:00; Amethera, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, France, Poland, Romania

23:30; Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Wales, Scotland, Serbia

Sunday Feb 3rd:

09:00; Cuba, South Africa

12:30; Turkey, Portugal, Italy

I've taken these times from those submitted to me by PM or by the obvious indications in your threads... if any need changing do it by PM to me and do it FAST.

Nations needing times confirmed:

America, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Norway.

Due to over-subscription by those submitting in time, the availability of slots has now decreased. Late-to-decide Teams please PM me your preferred slot from those below;

13:00; Sat Feb 2nd

09:00; Sun Feb 3rd

12:30; Sun Feb 3rd

Team Names:

All Main teams MUST use the following format when naming their teams.

"WoF(Name of Country in plain english)(Anything else that fits)"

All Support Teams MUST use the following format to be scored properly.

"WoF(Name of Country in plain english)Support(Anything that fits)"

If several support teams are formed for the same country, they should include identifying names or numbers etc in the "(Anything that fits)" part.

Main Teams should show up AT LEAST 10 minutes before the start.

MIA penalty: To avoid -10 points, each avatar must be back at the Start/Finish Point within 10 minutes of the stated finish time for each hunt.

Hunts DO NOT START until your judge, or the head Judge if several are to start at once, announces start and finish times, and THEN says "GO GO GO" in all chat.

Support Teams can turn up at the start if they wish, and are advised to at least send their leader to add the Judge to their Friends List. This way globals can be confirmed "live" instead of waiting for scores to be confirmed from screenshots. (There'll be a few to count, we may miss one or two if they are "from nowhere")

Support Teams suffer no MIA penalty and do not have to be there at the end.

Start/Finish Point;

Palms Corner... not the TP:)

It don't start, and it ain't over, until you climb those stairs (or tp straight past 'em:))

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

It's down the pathways and stairs away from the TP, past a statue...

to the landing platform. see you there:)

Good Luck to the lot of you.... wouldn't wanna be a mob this weekend:)

Hurrikane

Get your Time Slot confirmed.....

Soon....

The first hunts are at 13:00 Saturday...

I NEED YOU TO CONFIRM A TIME.

Hurrikane

Time-Slots and Confirmation
for Stage 2; Second Qualifier.

Please note there are LESS slots than the last stage; some were not used and these were deemed the most popular/managable slots.

Saturday Feb 16th:

11:00

16:00

21:00

Sunday Feb 17th:

01:00

12:00
Midday

Captains should PM me their slot choices
(PLEASE LIST your favourite and 2 or 3 options)

Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first served basis. The earlier you PM me, the more chance of the slot you want. No more than 10 teams will get the same slot. I'm kinda hoping it doesn't get to that:)

Please also note all times are approximate, there are usually a few minutes delay while Teams are checked in; the Hunts and scoring does not start until the head Judge says "GO GO GO" :)

Good luck!

Hurrikane

(Start Point updated tonight on Stage 2 Moblist Thread)

Czechoslovak team rules!
gogogo we're with you!

nakopte im rite :handgun:

Stage 2 Confirmed TimeSlots:

Saturday February 16th:

11:00..... Italy, Australia, Eudoria, Sweden

16:00..... FULL Finland, Greece, Scotland, Germany, Switzerland, Wales, South Africa, Amethera, Romania, Ireland
21:00..... FULL Tibet, America, Canada, Norway, Serbia, Denmark, Brazil, Belgium, Netherlands, France

Sunday February 17th :

01:00..... No Applications

12:00..... Austria, England, Portugal, Cuba, Poland, Turkey

Still to Confirm:
Czech Republic, Estonia

All Teams Not Confirmed

please get on the case and PM me before the end of Friday.... or you will be given any slot that is free!

Stage 2 Start/Finish Point:

Co-Ords: Eudoria 20602, 13538

It's the Outpost in the desert south of Pandora.... a lovely spot to gather before a multinational massacre:)

See you there:)

Hurrikane

hey, main team :scratch2:

what timeslot did u choose for 2nd stage???

EDIT: I know now - its Sunday at 12:00 MA time

:)

Last edited:
Hi to all in Team Czech Republic; thank you for your participation in this year's WoF, and I sincerely hope next year gets more points put your way:)

Hurrikane

Hi Team Czech Republic. I know missing out on the later Rounds can't be nice, but there is something else you can now do to prove your country's greatness:)

Please look at the WoF Pro-Series Sticky for info:)

Hurrikane

Back