Question: Would you like to have "incentives" for your deposits?

Would you like "that little extra" for your deposits?

• Yes, the suggestions made by the OP is good, go marketing department!

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Yes, but I would rather have in-game stuff.

Votes: 68 45.9%
  • Yes, but in another way than the ones mentioned (please describe your idea)!

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • No, depositors already get extra gifts at holidays, free gold card etc. etc.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • No, that would be unfair to the non-depositing part of the community. If they get it, so should I!

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • No, everyone should be happy with what they get, and after all, nobody is forcing anyone to deposit.

Votes: 20 13.5%
  • Couldn´t care less, I am perfectly happy as it is now.

Votes: 16 10.8%

• Total voters
If depositors got decent stuff for depositing, something with a decent markup etc....I would deposit, then withdraw the money immediately

Rgds

Ace

Wrong as always the last 4 questions on the poll open up the question for debate.

As for how I play and the results I have aleady posted them many times and of course there are those who post them for me. It is not my personal made up style of play it what many successful oldtimer both here aon the forum and in game have told are the keys to sucess and hapiness in EU... and one of them is having a good clear grasp of what this actually about and even Marco agrees wiht me on that.

So (little) Mán

I think it despite how many hours you putin or how much you deposit or how many global and hof you have that it you who are not playing this game.

lol man.. i know you and marco are friends lol.. send my greetings to him :D!.

But is not necesary to deposit for to obtain globals and hofs... Besides... If you play the game then you could to know about differences between all professions.

Then, you could to know that one profession is more expensive than others, or what profession is more cheap than others.

One example. This is all your results from beggining:

You are an inteligent player, and a player not depositor..

however you can see this results from a guy that are not depositor too.

(he has some pages at ET an less of 2 years of playing the game)

He has more level and globals than you friend. Yes and is a non-depositor like you are..but, he is only a kid. However, He knows now that hunting is a expensive proffesion. Because he was a hunter too. He can understand other hunters.
I am sure that when he write here his comments about game, its comments wiil be very different from yours.

Really I think you can do more things in the game and not only be an star of entropiaforum.

I think that, if you play this game, you could understand more the different realities of all players. And you could to comunicate better with others. But on your way now, really man.. you show the other face that you wish demonstrate here. (and inclusive is possible to think that you are only a MA worker) ;)

Last edited:
lol man.. i know you and marco are friends lol.. send my greetings to him :D!.

But is not necesary to deposit for to obtain globals and hofs... Besides... If you play the game then you could to know about differences between all professions.

You are an inteligent player, and a player not depositor..

however you can see this results from a guy that are not depositor too.

(he has some pages at ET an less of 2 years of playing the game)

I don't get your point... and since he's not talking... what is your point.... I think my stats have been pretty much an accurate reflecion of what I could expect on how I play the mobs I hunt and my small un amped 20-40 mixed and small crafting runs wiht my own earned materials bomb runs and the amount of time I play 10-20 hours a week and my experience and overall stats. As every knows or should know Tracker results are not any indication of how good a player you are... but it's what you do wihtout the global and hof's that marks you a savvy player.

You know you could be hoffing your ass off and then losing your ass... and for that the Op wants to give you a loser's cup? in order to encourage you to not only bet the house but protitute wife and children to get an

Aluminum credit card case/holder with PC logo
:laugh:

I don't get your point... and since he's not talking... what is your point.... I think my stats have been pretty much an accurate reflecion of what I could expect on how I play the mobs I hunt and my small un amped 20-40 mixed and small crafting runs wiht my own earned materials bomb runs and the amount of time I play 10-20 hours a week and my experience and overall stats. As every knows or should know Tracker results are not any indication of how good a player you are... but it's what you do wihtout the global and hof's that marks you a savvy player.

You know you could be hoffing your ass off and then losing your ass... and for that the Op wants to give you a loser's cup? in order to encourage you to not only bet the house but protitute wife and children to get an

Aluminum credit card case/holder with PC logo
:laugh:

what is the point? everyone with IC of 70 or more understand what is the point. However, i tell you again, 76 persons from 115 (66%) say YES! we need incentives!. But you do not understand, because, you are not playing the game, and because, you are not a customer of company. You are talking about that you do not know!!. And maybe is needed that you must play the game, at least like the guy of picture of ET, before you makes comments here. That is the point!! :wtg:

what is the point? everyone with IC of 70 or more understand what is the point. However, i tell you again, 76 persons from 115 (66%) say YES! we need incentives!. But you do not understand, because, you are not playing the game, and because, you are not a customer of company. You are talking about that you do not know!!. And maybe is needed that you must play the game, at least like the guy of picture of ET, before you makes comments here. That is the point!! :wtg:

Put up a poll saying we need more freebies in and out of loot and what would you expect... what is surprising is that it's only 66% and many others seem to have a more a more adult view and practical view of the situation.

:duh:
The poll asked me?

and

I'm commited to stopping these scams to raid our loot pool
to pay for gambling losses and bad play or
to massage the overblown egos of children
with a wildly overblown sense of entitlment and respect.

Plus
I'm on a mission from God

But to be positve as you seem to have a desire to avoid the truth

and if you want a more detailed explanation of why I think these gimmicks and give aways are bad for EU.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ositors-penalize-leechers-25.html#post2253196

PS: If you want to have a private discussion don't do it public I suggest you form the I'm a depositor and I want a freebie group on the forum.

doh!
Lootpool ?!
I tried all loot theories I could find and only thing I can up to know conclude is that there is no general loot pool.
Even though I admit, that in general I really appreciate Brooklnys wording, in this case it reallly shows some lack of experience.
Those "loot pool got drained" theories for me are not any real facts, else I wouls have lost way more.

doh!
Lootpool ?!
I tried all loot theories I could find and only thing I can up to know conclude is that there is no general loot pool.
Even though I admit, that in general I really appreciate Brooklnys wording, in this case it really shows some lack of experience.
Those "loot pool got drained" theories for me are not any real facts, else I wouls have lost way more.
:scratch2:
Sorry Woenk but you must understand that saying... "that certain memebers of our community are unfairly trying to take unearned amounts from the our collective resources of the economy to cover losses made by their own incompetence" ..sounds rather dry... Al Boorish.. if you will...

It doesn't quite get the message across as a simple, semantically inaccurate as it may be, but understandable to all, demagoguery of a statement and call to arms as "Oldtimers and well off depositors are scheming/scamming yet again to "Loot our Lootpool"
:bomb:

I dont NEED anything at all, but it certainly would be fun though if something like this is implemented..

And I dont want it to cover my losses as some forum trolls may say, if I deposit I am counting on losing it, and if I manage to get some good loots I am happy as hell :) If not, well, maybe next time...

That is my style of play, I dont mind paying for my fun in EU, much as I do in real life like going to the movies or some shit like that.

Some people in this and another thread would try to get a job at the movies instead, and eat other peoples popcorn of the floor after the movie is done :D

Yes, incentives where u can display the amount of money u deposited in game as a title, like the existing profession titles. That what u can show just much money u have wasted :p

I dont NEED anything at all, but it certainly would be fun though if something like this is implemented..

And I dont want it to cover my losses as some forum trolls may say, if I deposit I am counting on losing it, and if I manage to get some good loots I am happy as hell :) If not, well, maybe next time...

That is my style of play, I dont mind paying for my fun in EU, much as I do in real life like going to the movies or some shit like that.

Some people in this and another thread would try to get a job at the movies instead, and eat other peoples popcorn of the floor after the movie is done :D

Why do they have to give it to you why can't you just offer to buy a mug and advertise the company for free because it given you so much fun and entertainment for your money... it's in your best interest. You don't go to concert and expect them to give you a free tee shirt to promote the band or go to moivies and expect a free bag of popcorn. You buy shirts clothes mugs shoes pants socks scarves all the time with someone else's logo and advertising and willing and happy pay for it and to act like a free billboard . When you go to the hard rock cafe they don't give you free tee shirt because you ordered a lot drinks and got drunk.... No you buy one and a happily pay 20 dollars for 5 dollar shirt to do their advertising.

What bunch of cheapsakes and freeloaders

:eureka::eureka::eureka:

So MA and Marco if your reading this there's a gold mine to made made in selling everything the OP is asking to get for free. Hell I'll even buy a 10 or 20dollar, one to two hundred ped, official EU hat to support and advertise the game for you.

Maybe a real life Beret to mark new
"Age of the Revolution/The rise of the newbies."

That would be really cool along with an ingame store wher you can purchase them with peds. Gimme some Freebies? screw-em... maybe offer them speccial depo hats where they could velcro on their deposits/losses.

:eureka::eureka::eureka:

If we want to reward depositors how about giving them a discount based on their deposits on sliding scale up to 20% off the cost or certain depositer only items that can only be brought as you unlock certain deposit level figures such as the OP proposed. That would be a win/win solution that would not only not cost MA anything but the extra money could be funneled to support event organizers targeting New players with a chance to offer more and bigger rewards.

A Win Win Win for all
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:.​

Last edited:
can someone make a thread to ask for getting that troll ban from this forum ?
Its getting tiresome that she jump in all thread and explain how to play a game she have no clue about....

About the subject , i think the GC was a first step from MA in that way , and i think it was good.
I think MA should work more with entropia outfiter.
They could open a shop in game , so people who wish can buy coat , mug ...
And MA could use that partenair to send at depositor , some stuff here and there, mug , shirt what ever...
afterall it can be some good advertising too...

As for the (people will make tehory that deposit increase loot) .. i can tell them , i did test , big deposit , big withdraw , i did ask to many friend who deposit big and withdraw big.. and all say "my loot is the same shit"...
also , if seposit was increasing loot , it would be easy abused by player...deposit , go hunt , get ath , deposit , go hunt get ath rince repeat , and withdraw 10 time you deposit... hell , no .. i dont think MA is such stupid to have something like that...

Now , i dont really think that a mug will puch people to deposit a lot more... but i am sure , it will bring up some smile and some happyness to the one who get it...

I remember the year that MA did send some post card for cristmass and new year to a group of player... made me happy for some day...

also , i think it would be nice that MA show they like and respect those that pay the bill of the game...
afterall , all compagny do stuff like that , there is maybe a point...

with every 1000ped deposited, you get to spin the wheel of PRIZES!!!

Heaps of fun clothing and display items, these type of items obviously only ever decay and can never be profitable (you dont shoot with them!!) for the users so MA cant lose.

Sorry Woenk but you must understand that saying... "that certain memebers of our community are unfairly trying to take unearned amounts from the our collective resources of the economy to cover losses made by their own incompetence" ..sounds rather dry... Al Boorish.. if you will...

It doesn't quite get the message across as a simple, semantically inaccurate as it may be, but understandable to all, demagoguery of a statement and call to arms as "Oldtimers and well off depositors are scheming/scamming yet again to "Loot our Lootpool"
:bomb:

"There is no spoon" :D
Those that deposit large sums _AND_ make profit are not raiding the economy, they are doing exactly what RCE is meant to be.
Those that do not deposit at all are surely no "leechers".

And those that want "incencitives" for depositing seem to forget, that we allready get quite a few like the goldcard and the additional items. If they do not have those up to now, I would not even call them "depositers", 5k PEDs is a sum you would pay for another MMO in 2 years also.
Also they seem to forget those promotional RL items like the coins and graphiccards. And that a "real" depositer could also buy a picture in-game and get the real thing sent to his home.

hmmm...that depo hat would be a real good idea, even better if it would update the sum deposited..
I think I would wear that, even if it would say "I am 50 000 PEDs dumb and not getting smarter anytime soon " :D

:duh:
The poll asked me?

and

I'm commited to stopping these scams to raid our loot pool
to pay for gambling losses and bad play or
to massage the overblown egos of children
with a wildly overblown sense of entitlment and respect.

Plus
I'm on a mission from God

But to be positve as you seem to have a desire to avoid the truth

and if you want a more detailed explanation of why I think these gimmicks and give aways are bad for EU.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ositors-penalize-leechers-25.html#post2253196

PS: If you want to have a private discussion don't do it public I suggest you form the I'm a depositor and I want a freebie group on the forum.

you realize that most of the profit is made off players (via markup) and rarely off ma (loot pool) right?

voted for other stuff and here is what I would like to see for all my deposits :

I would be glad to get a receipt in real paper (means real receipt written down on paper with MA Signature and RL Handtakening of that person who wrote it down and sent it over to me - since I am officially then proved as person who pays MA`s Loans and Profits - proved as official share holder of MA Company I would be with that)

that way would make it "legal" and would stay as a Proovement about how we get ripped off by paying lotsa money and don`t get anything else back while non depositors profitting from our money too by getting Noob and Non Depositor ATHs- wich I still can not understand :scratch2:

I mean, as a shareholder and investor of MA you should have a legal right to get paid back from time to time wich I miss totally til now and I bet that s not only me :wtg:

Fleur

Last edited:
voted for other stuff and here is what I would like to see for all my deposits :

I would be glad to get a receipt in real paper (means real receipt written down on paper with MA Signature and RL Handtakening of that person who wrote it down and sent it over to me - since I am officially then proved as person who pays MA`s Loans and Profits - proved as official share holder of MA Company I would be with that)

that way would make it "legal" and would stay as a Proovement about how we get ripped off by paying lotsa money and don`t get anything else back while non depositors profitting from our money too by getting Noob and Non Depositor ATHs- wich I still cann not understand :scratch2:

I mean, as a shareholder and investor of MA you should have a legal right to get paid back from time to time wich I miss totally til now and I bet that s not only me :wtg:

Fleur

Instead of investing in your avatar
which in your case is seems to be a losing propositon

:eureka::eureka:
Maybe you should actually buy stock in the company
as it's such a winning proposition

In any event buy a mug

Back