Would you like to help a n00b?

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
Hello all,

I have spoken to a lot of serious hunters lately and most of these told me that they tt-shredder some of the items they loot (the ones that are worth only marginally more then tt-value) cause they are too lazy (or not able in small quantities) to sell them at a profit

Are you one of those hunters, who rather get on with the next hunt then trying to make a few pecs with next-to-useless items?

If so, could I be your tt-shredder and pay you the tt-value, rather then MA doing it? Please let me clarify a few things first though

- I do not beg or want things for free (I pay tt-value for everything up to the pec)
- I don't expect (and if I know of the true value will not accept) any higher value items that can clearly be sold for more
- I am not one of those annoying traders that scam (rip-off) n00bs by having a mark-up beyond believe

All I am trying to do is to collect bigger amounts (complete full sets of pixie/goblin armors) that might be useful for people and sell those at a small margin (for my efforts)

So ... If you like to help a n00b, please post here (or pm me) so we could get into contact in EU

many many thanks

ILW

good offer, the problem is you need some cash, and you need to be available, like a tt
can i put you in my inventory? :D
anyway, good luck with it ;)

Cash - true
Available - true

And yes Alice, you're def. one of the people I'm banking on, based on our ingame chat (so get out there hunting, will you, hehehe)

Got about 40 PED at the moment (that should hopefully be a decent start) and am online like 12 hours a day :)

ILW

In Love With said:
Cash - true
Available - true

And yes Alice, you're def. one of the people I'm banking on, based on our ingame chat (so get out there hunting, will you, hehehe)

Got about 40 PED at the moment (that should hopefully be a decent start) and am online like 12 hours a day :)

ILW
with 40 ped you could buy maybe 2 armor pieces, depends on repair status
i can offer you something else too, but you would have to trust me, and maybe some other hunters would do it too
simply, arrange a meeting for that crap, lets say you find a buyer for a shogun harness at a certain price, and the one who has it, is near a tp
arrange the meeting, and the tt+ is given to you, at least mostly
so, you don't have to hold the items, means you have more freedom with your cash
of course you have to trust the one with the item, but if he doesn't pays you, well, then don't ask him again
not much to lose, since most ppl just tt because they dont want to trade, if you are planning something like trading, this way could help too
just a thought

Well, maybe I go for smaller things to start of with (pixie/goblin armor) and/or animal parts etc.

I see EU as a long-term game for me, so am not worried if I've spend the 40 PED in one day and don't get it back ASAP (since the tt-value of the items are there should I really need the cash) ...

At this point, I like to say many thanks to - insert name should you wish to - who is first hunter repsonding to this thread being kind enough to help me on this project - many many thanks -

ILW

Although I usually get a fair amount of cheap armor and guns and FAP-5's, I don't want to quit what I am doing to come and find you or wait for you to show up.

It's unlikely that I will run into you in game, but if I do, I'll be glad to sell you whatever junk I have on me at the time.

I often just give the really cheap stuff away to sweaters and noob hunters. Figure it's good karma :)

Rumsponge said:
I often just give the really cheap stuff away to sweaters and noob hunters. Figure it's good karma :)
I often do the same but sometimes I get tired of the great piles of crap in storage and from time to time have a great TT feeding session.

Next time I think storage needs a clean up or the TT is looking hungry I'll PM you here first and you can have first shout on it.

Blake Seven said:
I often do the same but sometimes I get tired of the great piles of crap in storage and from time to time have a great TT feeding session.

Next time I think storage needs a clean up or the TT is looking hungry I'll PM you here first and you can have first shout on it.

Yup same here. I'll be sure to PM you :)

Blake Seven and Dom_Sufc - many many thanks -

Seven, I think I have seen you the other day at Fort Troy giving out focus. My ingame name is Beautiful Angel.

If I meet you next time, could I add you as a friend (then you can just pm me if you thinking of having a human-life-shredder-session, LOL) ... hehehehe

Really many thanks for all who responded in this thread as well as by pm - you guys rock -

ILW

In Love With said:
Seven, I think I have seen you the other day at Fort Troy giving out focus.
Yes that was me, I'll look out for you next time :)

Blake - many thanks for heal & focus, can't stress enough how grateful I am for that little extra help :)

on that note - MANY MANY MANY MANY thanks to Thor, who has successfully used the human shredder for the first time (and guess what, it worked :)

No less then 40PED worth of things I haven't got a clue on (tomorrow's work day will wisely be spend looking throug peauction & wikipedia, hehehehe).

I've got about 20PED remaining (and collecting some more sweat to raise that amount) so if someone would like to have a second go, I'd be really obliged to be your tt-shredder :)

Thor, you rock !!

ILW

Last edited:
ILW, I wouldn't mine passing some things through you for TT. Where do you normally hang out and what time? I'd like to add you to friends list, so I can PM u when i get ready to offload. I usually tt several things that could be sold for a markup (fine wool/soft hides) they have a low markup, but it could be alot if you collected a bunch. To me it costs more to put it up for auction, then what i'd get, or the auction fee would nil any profit, so i just TT most of it :laugh:

dee said:
ILW, I wouldn't mine passing some things through you for TT. Where do you normally hang out and what time? I'd like to add you to friends list, so I can PM u when i get ready to offload. I usually tt several things that could be sold for a markup (fine wool/soft hides) they have a low markup, but it could be alot if you collected a bunch. To me it costs more to put it up for auction, then what i'd get, or the auction fee would nil any profit, so i just TT most of it :laugh:

Dee,

Have replied to your pm, many thanks for the offer - I'll be online tonight -

21:00 (UK-time) - Fort Troy - at the TP - Ingame name is Beautiful Angel

Just send a text in the main chat, many many thanks -

Kind Regards
ILW

PS: and yes, I'm very much after low mark-up items to collect until I have 1k (or 500 etc. to make a small profit from them :)

Thank you Dave Dee

I would kindly thank Dave Dee as the third person who helped me on this project. He shreddered quite a nice big amount of wool and some fine hide through me ... I'm have about 50 PED on me now (sold some inventory already) so if there are other's who would like to shredder through me, I'd be more then obliged :)

ILW

PS: I'll soon (once I have a little more cash) start accepting slightly higher tt-value items as long as you leave me a little room to sell these on (should you be interestd)

PS: MANY MANY MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO have helped me & who offered to help me

Trading armor ...

I would kindly thank Dave Dee (once again) who shreddered 50 PED's worth of tt-stuff through me today.

Then I went to Twin Peaks & Port Atlantis for an hour each and only sold very few items at a very low tt+ margin indeed. I had vigi/shogun/kobold/gnome as well as goblin & pixie armor on me (none of them sold, not even at tt+0.5)

The only things that I did sell were 2x A103's, and a fap-10 (for sweat, LOL).

Quote Dr. Cox (scrubs)

-- Here is the inside scoob n00bie --

Tiffany, in 2 hours you could have killed a patient, slept with Elliot and oh really really really really really reeeee-eeealy not have bothered me with your boring story ... Oh and you could have also gathered about 400-600 sweat (5-7PED) which are nicely topped up with some free skills thrown in ...

Conclusion

I am extremely grateful for all items I receive, but simply have not enough funding capital to get full sets or armor together to maybe have a chance for a small mark-up (plus most sets have at least one part that is rare to loot and worth much more then tt-value). So I have decided that anyone can still shredder everything they like through me, but that I will tt most armor that I don't need for myself or any of my n00bish friends who have started to ask me for armor seeing that I seem to have the odd parts ...

I think, I'll concentrate more on stackable items such as wool, leather and other animal skins that I loot get given for tt-value ... That way my cash lasts considerably longer and even at 102% for wool I make a few pec in the long run without too much awful trading involved ...

comments welcome

ILW

In Love With said:
I would kindly thank Dave Dee (once again) who shreddered 50 PED's worth of tt-stuff through me today.

Then I went to Twin Peaks & Port Atlantis for an hour each and only sold very few items at a very low tt+ margin indeed. I had vigi/shogun/kobold/gnome as well as goblin & pixie armor on me (none of them sold, not even at tt+0.5)

The only things that I did sell were 2x A103's, and a fap-10 (for sweat, LOL).

Quote Dr. Cox (scrubs)

-- Here is the inside scoob n00bie --

Tiffany, in 2 hours you could have killed a patient, slept with Elliot and oh really really really really really reeeee-eeealy not have bothered me with your boring story ... Oh and you could have also gathered about 400-600 sweat (5-7PED) which are nicely topped up with some free skills thrown in ...

Conclusion

I am extremely grateful for all items I receive, but simply have not enough funding capital to get full sets or armor together to maybe have a chance for a small mark-up (plus most sets have at least one part that is rare to loot and worth much more then tt-value). So I have decided that anyone can still shredder everything they like through me, but that I will tt most armor that I don't need for myself or any of my n00bish friends who have started to ask me for armor seeing that I seem to have the odd parts ...

I think, I'll concentrate more on stackable items such as wool, leather and other animal skins that I loot get given for tt-value ... That way my cash lasts considerably longer and even at 102% for wool I make a few pec in the long run without too much awful trading involved ...

comments welcome

ILW
in fact, thats pretty much the problem, most ppl sell it to tt simply because they dont want to wait for hours to sell it at the market for +2, this you gain with around 20 min sweating, far less time invested, far more skills (sweat gathering :silly2: )
and the higher valueable stuff they sell on their own of course
in the case of stackable items, i see around 2 options with lower markup
soft hide and fine hide, at least the % is quite low usually (it still is i think?)
anyway, and fine wool
wool doesnt sell good usually, not at auction or somewhere else, and thin wool % is quite high, so i guess the ppl won't sell it to you, at least not much

** little bump **

Still looking for more folks to use me as their tt-shredder :)

IF you have higher tt+ items, I'll of course pay more (as long as you leave me with a chance of a small mark-up, hehehe)

Thanks
ILW

** little bump **

And also wanting to thank the many people who have already shreddered through me.

Lastly, f there are any miners out there, I need Force Nexus as I would like to stop selling my own sweat (too much hassle), but rather refine and sell ME to the many friends I have met ingame ... Prices for FE are negotiable, but I'd prefer looking for a long-term partnership with a good miner.

Thanks
ILW

Just wanted to say special thanks goes to Steffel who has the unique ability to clear my PED account every time he sees me, lol.

I would also like to say thanks to Nakashu on this occasion as well as the many other people who have used me as their human life shredder over and over again.

Kind regards
ILW

Back