Xxvi & Xxvii

PkmX

Stalker
Society
Art of Mining
PkmX
Have been wondering this question ... since I joined ...

According to entropedia the highest depoist we have got is a Mammoth (XXV). Unless the ATH list ingame is bugged, or nobody has ever got anything bigger than 158K Copper. So how did we know there is XXVI (Colossal) and XXVII (Immense)?

Last edited:
thats a good question :p was wondering about Deposit Sizes since I joined 4 years ago :p

would be interesting to get some answers from our Mega Master Miners in here :)

so pls, all you Miners out there pls enlighten our minds :yay:

XXVI should be "Ridiculous", imo.

XXVII maybe "Mindarkbankruptrmous" ?

But really really i dont know and have wondered about it too :scratch2:

dont quote me on this but i think they've just taken the names from the mob damage ratings

Well sizes used to be different, therefore somebody prolly found an immense, but then it was nothing close to the size it would be today.

How the entire list was found was done quite easily back a few years ago :p somebody who i dont recall the name of just searched through the memory pe used on his comp and checked for like minimal etc and then found the entire list in the ram and then just posted it here :D

Thanks Legion, that's quite a reasonable answer. :laugh:

I would assume that any size that can exist naturally

would also exist with the highest amp level

so 25 +109 amp = 34

/shrug

would never happen though - but surely thats theoretically possible

No, since that isn't how amps work...

I love how people still think it's addition with it comes to size increase :D

I would assume that any size that can exist naturally

would also exist with the highest amp level

so 25 +109 amp = 34

/shrug

would never happen though - but surely thats theoretically possible

Well... many newcomers may see that and take it as the gospel. No, mining amps do not simply increase the size based on the size of the amp. There are several good theories out there and one that CAN be taken as the gospel. Search and you shall see...

I too have wondered about the sizes. I would like more info regarding the "looking the in ram" statement. That sounds interesting.

Good luck to all...

dont quote me on this but i think they've just taken the names from the mob damage ratings

This is what id go for personally ;) As for the amount they give, I think they guessed.

Agree about using the mob damage ratings... As far as the amount...? It holds true most of the time. I think if anyone had found a XII that was a global (or a XIII that was NOT) we would certainly would have heard about it. Over time I am sure the range for each size deposit has been refined (no pun intended) as more data was collected.

Back