Yet another noob's Stream goes online

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
Going online on some proterons+random mulmuns now :yay: Not much to watch but I'd figured to stream a bit that doesn't just show endgame hunting :p

http://www.twitch.tv/miniminimmine

Omg this is way to noob for me :)

I whis more ppl would stream and watch as its a great "free ad for Eu" even tho its crazy boring to watch someone els play :p

Nice weapon o_O and gz on global hehe

My screen is melting with so many pixels.

OMG it burns !

any clue if there is a option to run 720p without having to buy some service from twitch?

Watching but wazup with the quality? ;)

iam so gonna watch this:yay: gl:wtg:

he he yeh nice toys you got there! ;) Not that I would want the Rockjacker ME. ;)

Trying some big vulcan drakes on Next island :)

At first I didn't realize you were hiding combat and general chat, I just saw all the misses and thought you were having the worst luck haha

At first I didn't realize you were hiding combat and general chat, I just saw all the misses and thought you were having the worst luck haha

oh :p Now it's back on if you wanted to see the miss rate :)

Online for a little while doing some Pirate Skeletons on NI :)

resolution is fucked up

better but still missing a part of the screen

Heading out for some big scips

Actually watching you was kinda more fun then hunting them myself. :laugh: Very nice speed you got there.

Thanks :) Good to hear! I bet it looks a lot more challenging to hunt them when I do it then when you do it because of all the dying :p Any clue at what lvl of evader I will start to evade them at?

Thanks :) Good to hear! I bet it looks a lot more challenging to hunt them when I do it then when you do it because of all the dying :p

Only times you was dying, as far as i noticed, was when you was distracted by chat. Shadow and Imp Fap did a great job there and you have great coordination imo. Switching spots because you was after the Prowler, Stalker also saved you from most respawns in your back, thats what usually kills there.

Any clue at what lvl of evader I will start to evade them at?

Can't really tell cause i did not (solo) hunt the the big ones at all before i was beyond the level they start to miss. All i know is that i really got comfortable with them at ~ lvl 53, 54 and 240+ HP. But that doesn't mean much because that's underarmored and not comparable to your setup.

Going online on some proterons+random mulmuns now :yay: Not much to watch but I'd figured to stream a bit that doesn't just show endgame hunting :p

http://www.twitch.tv/miniminimmine

But but, your hunting with a RJME and imp fap, to me thats end game :p

But tuned in earlier and watched a bit and was more interesting than watching a certain someone grinding one mob :p

Only times you was dying, as far as i noticed, was when you was distracted by chat. Shadow and Imp Fap did a great job there and you have great coordination imo. Switching spots because you was after the Prowler, Stalker also saved you from most respawns in your back, thats what usually kills there.

Can't really tell cause i did not (solo) hunt the the big ones at all before i was beyond the level they start to miss. All i know is that i really got comfortable with them at ~ lvl 53, 54 and 240+ HP. But that doesn't mean much because that's underarmored and not comparable to your setup.

Thanks for the input! I will try to note it when I feel like I start evading them but for some reason I don't think that will be anytime soon :p

perhaps you could tag your stream with entropia universe?

when i want to distract myself i click this link http://de.twitch.tv/directory/game/Entropia%20Universe and can find the eu related streams..would be nice if your stream appears there too...

gl

Do you know how to tag it? I tried to put in "Entropia Universe" when I announced it yesterday but it seems like that page didn't catch it.

But but, your hunting with a RJME and imp fap, to me thats end game :p

But tuned in earlier and watched a bit and was more interesting than watching a certain someone grinding one mob :p

I think that endgame is hunting with maxed gear, mobs for your lvl, with fapper +++ This is more like mid lvl mobs hunted with a mid lvl avatar :)

Going online for some hours again. This time I'll try some warlocks to if there are 7's left for me and do scips after that :)

Do you know how to tag it? I tried to put in "Entropia Universe" when I announced it yesterday but it seems like that page didn't catch it.

sry, no idea..not streaming myself...

going online for some random mobs. Trying Osseo for the first time after armor upgrade :) Wonder how that works out :eek:

Trying out Vulcan drakes on Next Island again :)

Online for a few scips again :)

a little help from a freind

Tecnical Help.
First its best to use the same resolution for EU and xsplit Like 1600/900 the it will be very clear almost perfect.
Then second and this is very important. I have found out that the stream can be very laggy if you minimize the xsplit window and open it again i dont know why it does that but the best stream you will get if you keep the xsplit window open yhou can make it small if you choose 20% view.
so second important thing is to keep the xsplit window open at all times under the broadcasting.
I do this that i play in windows mode 1600/900 and then I can chat with my viewers at the same time.
Cheers Bjorn

Back