You are invited

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
Entropia Universe players and family, you have been a part of my life for 7 years now. You are all invited to the RL wedding between me (Meloveyou Longtime Fivedolla) and my soon to be wife (Kaylyna Evans) on September 12th @ 4pm (GMT-5).

The ceremony will be streamed on my twitch channel - http://twitch.tv/atomicstorms using my Samsung Note 20 Ultra 8K camera and 5G. There is no guarantee as to what the quality of stream will be, my guess will be 720P though. I am streaming it because my dad cannot travel - but then there are others in foreign countries on both our sides that cannot make it and this is the best of both worlds.

There will be moderators for any riff raff and crotchety nobs there are. I will certainly review those after the festivities. :O

: )
Congrats dad!

Best ATH of all time :)
Congratulations and enjoy that unique moment !

GZ on the ATH! I'll definitely try and make this! ?

Awesome....i ll watch the stream...all the best for you 2 ?

Congrats to you two I wish you both the absolute best!!

Congratulation! wish u both the best :love:

Gratz to you both :)

I love this! I was hunting I think I hunted old fred with Meloveyou Longtime Fivedolla and had a lot of fun! Gratz and best of luck (in and out of game :) )

Last edited:
Gz, and hope she loves you longtime, fivedolla or not :D

Awesome, all the best to you both and a wonderfull wedding :D

Congratulations to you both! :yay:

Will be looking forward to the stream. :woot:

Congratulations and best wishes to the two of you!

wow. congrats longtime and thanks for the invite!!
that's awesome

Just a note that I did a test here and I have coverage. Can't guarantee overall quality but should be manageable 480-720.

Will be there :woot:

This is tomorrow! ???

Big grats, I'm so happy for you! :yay::yay::woot:

for the time impaired, the pregame show starts in 3 hours. cloudy day, calls for rain. Should be a blast. :D

Congratulations and eternal happiness for both of you :)

bravo - congratulation - lovely stream - all the best.

Congratulations!!

Congratulations to you both :)

Thank you for all that watched the stream. It was a great day. Rain held off just enough for the ceremony to take place and then the heavens fell as we completed and re-entered the building. I will take that as a good sign. :)

To all that gave in bits and subs, we are truly grateful. When we begin to write our thank you cards, we will be including you all as well.

Back