You know you are addicted to PE when:

You know you're addicted to EU when your wife gives you an ultimatum, it is either her or Entropia. :( Damn, I really miss her :laugh:

You know you're addicted to EU when your wife gives you an ultimatum, it is either her or Entropia. :( Damn, I really miss her :laugh:

Hmmm in your situation Ragnor, you may as well have been addicted to booze or something, since you ended up giving your wife the boot! lol...

So, what do you reckon guys? Is it worse to be addicted to blowing all your spare cash on ammo and crafting runs, or on alcohol? In both cases, you blow your money. In both cases, you don't spend as much time with your wife. In both cases she eventually gives you an ultimatum and you say "righto, seeya love". In both cases, you screw your body up - one with too much alcohol, and the other with too much tendonitis and square eyes etc...

In favour of alcoholism, you get to be drunk all the time. But working against it is the fact that, of course, you're drunk all the time. Everyone knows you're a drunk. At least a PE addiction can be disguised from the general public.

Except when you go throwing yourself off a cliff because it's the quickest way down.

If you're an alcoholic, the only solution is to face up to your issues and be strong enough to get past them. At least if you're addicted to PE, there's a tiny chance it'll all just crash and you never have to deal with it again.

Then again, I guess you'd go find another addiction.

Hmmm. Well, alcoholism just gets worse and worse and you just get drunk all the time and there's no way out. At least with PE addiction, there's a chance you'll HOF and everything will be ok again...

All things considered, I'd rather be addicted to PE than to alcohol.

lol I just realised:

You know you're addicted to PE when you start justifying by comparing it to alcoholism.

:shots::shots::shots:

Hmmm. Well, alcoholism just gets worse and worse and you just get drunk all the time and there's no way out. At least with PE addiction, there's a chance you'll HOF and everything will be ok again...

Uhmm... How anything can become "ok" after a HOF? :scratch2:
It's like getting a tank of free booze! :yay:

I am NOT addicted!

I have a life...and I just happen to feel both the pizza-delivery industry and the shop-from-home websites need promotion these days.

I have a life...and I just happen to feel both the pizza-delivery industry and the shop-from-home websites need promotion these days.

The ability to order pizza from a trade terminal would be more than enough, especially since there is already the Realworld Items section :silly2:

The ability to order pizza from a trade terminal would be more than enough, especially since there is already the Realworld Items section :silly2:

What if it's cold :\ will they post it directly from sweden?

Uhmm... How anything can become "ok" after a HOF? :scratch2:
It's like getting a tank of free booze! :yay:

ROFLMAO touche!

Hmmm I guess it is... although with a HOF there's at least the CHANCE that you'll take the opportunity to say "right, I'm quitting while I'm ahead". With Booze you'd just drink it...

maybe... lol

OMG that would seriously be AWESOME. I really really really want to have late night hunts with the boys and go to the TT to order pizza. I know it's geeky but that would ROCK!

What if it's cold :\ will they post it directly from sweden?

Actually, after a month or two of delivery (or how long they do deliver gold cards?) the coldness will be the least problem with it :silly2:.

Well, maybe a pizza wasn't a good idea, but the "Nutriobar" muesli bars and the "Tears of hogglo" brandy would be quite popular ;).

I'm talking about them linking it up with your local pizza shop so that they get the order immediately.

It'd be brilliant! How good would it be:

"Righto guys. Pizza's arrived. Meet you back at my apartment for a beer and a chat while we eat, then we can go back out hunting again"

Would be awesome!

You know you're addicted to PE when this excites you. LOL.

I'm talking about them linking it up with your local pizza shop so that they get the order immediately.

It'd be brilliant! How good would it be:

"Righto guys. Pizza's arrived. Meet you back at my apartment for a beer and a chat while we eat, then we can go back out hunting again"

Would be awesome!

You know you're addicted to PE when this excites you. LOL.

ohoh #D

message too short

You known you're addicted to PE when someone says "that'll be $10" and you take out 10x that much thinking you're paying in PEDs.

You known you're addicted to PE when someone says "that'll be $10" and you take out 10x that much thinking you're paying in PEDs.

.... add on this , my statement :

"Buy a pack of Camel, it is 3.7 Peds"

When i say to my GF to buy me a pack of cigarettes :kos:and i mean 3.7 € :laugh::laugh::laugh: :hammer:

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting anyone to have actually confused peds for real money, lol.

This is an old topic... but I will add some my expiriences (all this really happend to me):

* a bit tired (after little sleep due to late night hunting) I went to the nearby shop and saw a guy in jeans and black coat. First though - ouh, he payed a lot of ped to get this!

* walking in the countryside with my fiancee we heard a cow - first thing in our heads? -> HOGGLO! Where is the gun?!? Where is the fap!!

* reading rate dropped from 1 book a week to.... I will not even admit, but it dropped a lot.... I used to press R and read while my ava was running, after getting TP Chip, I don't have time for reading :ahh:

* shopping some time ago I saw a big sign on one of the shops that siad ARGOS - do I have to explain?

* watching screens from globals / HoFs, I often try to close the loot window or equip the excavator and go for the claim

* on a lid of pack of cigaretes after opening them I saw a word GLOBAL, this nearly killed me

* when I finaly get to check my email, I automaticaly type in the username from EU, usually stop at password.... still few times I was surpriced google mail didn't require the Gold Card code :scratch2:

* was going on RPG P&P session over to friends place, I was to be master of the game... I finished with no scenario, no NPCs names and had to think it all over in the underground, because I was busy mining till it was high time to go

* there was a fire in nearby garage and something exploded, I was just making dinner and thinking of there to go mining after.... the explosion gave me just one idea - shit, someone dropped a bomb there allready :rolleyes:

* when I was passing a shop with some motorbike gear I spotted a white helmet behind the glass. First thing: "angel helmet? I wonder what markup..."

And yes, I am an addict, and a proud one :D now I shall go back to my addiction, I had spend to much time reading all this hilariuos posts.... :computer:

And the winner in the category Famous last words:

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting anyone to have actually confused peds for real money, lol.

:laugh:

You know you are addicted when someone suggests the PED is not real money and you add them to your pvp-on-sight list :D

When your boss tell you that you need to learn a new software package and you look at him and ask, 'Can't I just chip in?'

When your boss tell you that you need to learn a new software package and you look at him and ask, 'Can't I just chip in?'

"No, dear disciple! When you'll be your own boss you'll chip whatever you want and now go learn!" :laugh:

... you do the pogo dance as your warm up before running...

... when someone tells you something mildly scary you re-enact "/em afraid"

... when you're buying a new digital camera and you strike a good deal you re-enact "/em gooddeal"

... you hate driving anywhere now because you'd prefer to TP

... your local ethnic grocer has a sign up saying "cheap berys" and you contemplate asking for a wing... then realise berycled don't loot well enough for you to bother with

... when someone tells you something mildly scary you re-enact "/em afraid"

lol! Yep I love doing that!

and

... your local ethnic grocer has a sign up saying "cheap berys" and you contemplate asking for a wing... then realise berycled don't loot well enough for you to bother with

ROFL! Go the bad spelling ethnic grocer! Bet he's a green grocer...

(get it? green like in PE?)

You know you're addicted to pe when you have to check if other people get your green joke because it might only be you who's addicted enough to see it straight away...

.... when you drive to work at 5am after playing through the night and find yourself targeting crows above the motorway like they were Hiryuu...

Hurrikane

While watching the news and all the f*cking idiots in the world you just start shaking your head and thinking, 'too bad you can't chip in common sense.'

When you've dreamt about EU every night for the past week, I hope they stop soon :laugh:.

While watching the news and all the f*cking idiots in the world you just start shaking your head and thinking, 'too bad you can't chip in common sense.'
Amen to that bro.

When you've dreamt about EU every night for the past week, I hope they stop soon :laugh:.

They stop when you dream of #1 ATH and wake up and are so annoyed with it that u don't play for 3 months! :D

I am not addicted.

Now leave me alone, I have to make level 11 Sweat gathering.

:cool:

you know your addicted when you sing songs from yourmom's website on the way to the bar :D :beerchug: "on the tenth day of christmas..."

and when at the bar... when the bartender gives you your drink... you wait to click confirm and say "allll riiight..." :rolleyes: lmao

Back