You really have to Reach

Arch

Old Alpha
Drake Bad Lands
You really have to Reach to become uber. But if you do it, you will feel like you have a Halo above your head.

What do you think?

:)

You really have to Reach to become uber. But if you do it, you will feel like you have a Halo above your head.

What do you think?

? ummmm :confused:

What do you think?

That this thread really has no point? :scratch2:

Except the "hidden" mention of another game, but I guess this thread is against the rules... meh

Lol.

Halo reach does rock though :D

If I had control over my avatar like that game, EU would be really cool!

What do you think?

possibly the most pointless thread iv ever come across lol

HUH!? maybe i got wrong idea what it mean.... oh u mean DISC GOLF! :) yea i got disc over my head try to reach it to grab it but it too fast and miss catch it. but it score in net post!

Aint they talk abt disc golf or what halo subject??? oh well...

(Raise hand) "I know i know i know...." aint u talk abt 'Tron" old/new coming movie? It have glow halo disc as they are most dangerous and professional uber???

(aint that right it talk abt how good uber are with halo???) oh darn it why did i say disc golf in first place... even thru "tron" is computer system and disc golf aint computer system and Entropia is computer system. Oh man It give me quite headache due to too much downtime servers issues...almost like "Tron" but it not relate to disc golf at all...

Oh well what the heck I really enjoy this entropia game online even thru i am not professional uber player. :) But love it!!

HA HA... I don`t get it.

We should make a subforum thats only open on weekends, so we can get all these saturday night threads to same place :laugh:

You really have to become Uber. It will make a lot folks very rich :)

Masturbating.

What do I win?
:handjob:

Fluid (L). Depending on the quality of it, you and who you talk to, the markup can be quite high.

Now you can give yourself a clammy handshake.

i smell a lock

some EFD-junkie´s pointless thread makes me laugh :p

Oh aint we forgot that game new release Halo : Reach

Aint that what u talk abt Xbox game? if aint so. then i have no idea what the heck he talk abt...

Xbox "Halo : Reach" is Awesome coolest game. but it aint relate to entropia.. i am try to figure what Arch talk abt. i thought he talk abt this entropia. but my mind are on other subject relate to this "halo reach" it burn my brain so much so i have go to Rita to get ice cream to get brain freeze. to calm it down and try to forget what Arch trying talk abt.... I never see everyone (uber players) with halo. i know they will be easy to be target to make us noticeable to spot them as ubers try to pk them no way... i have no idea how to reach uber halo???

enuff say.

Back