your agility.

what was your agility after playing for ONE YEAR..

• 49 or less

Votes: 93 17.4%
  • 50-55

Votes: 110 20.5%
  • 56-59

Votes: 77 14.4%
  • 60-64

Votes: 67 12.5%
  • 65-69

Votes: 45 8.4%
  • 70-75

Votes: 37 6.9%
  • 76-79

Votes: 19 3.5%
  • 80-90

Votes: 29 5.4%
  • 91-100

Votes: 21 3.9%
  • 101+

Votes: 38 7.1%

• Total voters
Kay-T said:
I did used to be able to benefit form people fapping mobs. i used to go find someone fapping bots so i can get scan robot skill while the bots were busy with the fapper.

There used to be a bug where you would not get attacked by bots nor umbranoids. So you could powerfist a Warrior down, if you wanted to ;)

Kinda old thread, but I'll answer anyway.
The news archive at www.entropiauniverse.com are not complete though so I cannot check when VU 7.4 was implemented.(Anybody remember?)
Alltough somewhere in Summer of 05 I think.
I was back then at 87 in Agility.
I recently reached 88 though. (about the same time as Stryker did)
He will reach 89 alot more faster than me though (due to certain reasons :D)
So yes after 1 year of playing I was at 87, and now I'm at 88.

Hmm I was worried agi was going to slow but maybe I have actually done ok after all.

I have been playing now for just almost exactly 6 months and recently got over the line to have 60 agility

All my play has been post 7.4 VU so it seems getting to the 60 mark is not a bad little acheivement for me .

With the new weapons and fap I bought a month ago maybe i can take it to 70 over the next 6 months if I hunt every day like I had been doing.

Only thing which will slow me up is a month of MF skilling that I am currently doing but I noticed 5 or 6 agi gains last night from firing ambus for 5 hours.

I would be happy with 70 in my first year but we shall see :)

Coll

After under 6 months of skilling, including a lot of time spent MF skilling, scanning and colouring, I'm knocking on the door of no. 60.

Who knows where I'll be in 6.5 months time :)

62 agility after 1 year of playing (in 2007-2008) :)

:revive:

Thats a necro and a half

it is funny though. i have around 50 after around 1.5 years of pretty steady laser carbine hunting. i know oleg started around the same time i did and has more, but not significantly more (i just got serendipity, he just got coolness). seems the skill nerf really worked well for MA after looking at others in the same range as us, back when this thread was relevant.

I'm almost at 49:(. been playing for just over 7 months.

After under 6 months of skilling, including a lot of time spent MF skilling, scanning and colouring, I'm knocking on the door of no. 60.

Who knows where I'll be in 6.5 months time :)

Hehe, back when I were a nib! :)

76 now going on 77.

After how much time?

2.5 years, had a few breaks in that time though and wasn't focused at first.

If I estimate it it's probably about 1 year and 9 months of actual core skilling

....So I got my agility up a lot by fap skilling over night, and plenty of target practice with Mann mph and jester on atrox stalkers at the bridge.

pretty old thread, but for us noobs where is this bridge ? :confused:

how you guys get that fast agil ?? i play 2.5 years and have now 61
my agil is maybe bugged?!!

You aren't skilling the right professions.

I have almost 75 agility after about 2-1/2 years, but i have taken a few breaks, same as Akiran. My agility hasn't really gone up since i switched to Scipulors, though (it wasn't a surprise).

I checked my records and after one year i had 67 Agility, right around the time i unlocked Coolness.

Look at the date of the thread, agility used to gain alot faster years back :D.

Look at the date of the thread, agility used to gain alot faster years back :D.

Yeah us senior citizens had it a little easier ;)

However, my Agility is still going up quite nicely (given I'm approaching 80) but I believe this is purely down to the amount of dmg/sec I'm putting down.

Yeah us senior citizens had it a little easier ;)

However, my Agility is still going up quite nicely (given I'm approaching 80) but I believe this is purely down to the amount of dmg/sec I'm putting down.

I don't think attribute gains have changed any since before i started (CND). The attribute nerf happened much earlier than that.

Unfortunatly chating skill doesn't exist yet, so i'm noob and will be for a looooooong time :D

Also I knew about amped Mann mph too late and had only like 1 or 2 months of skilling, but that was definatly the period i got more skills.

Now I don't like hunting because I can't pay for any really good and super fast weapon, so... I will still be noob until I have enough money to buy a nice gun :handgun:

i will answer (and necro) this thread when i have played for one year

See you :revive: soon

ish

I don't think attribute gains have changed any since before i started (CND). The attribute nerf happened much earlier than that.

Yeah I don't think so either, so can't really understand when people say they're Agility isn't budging, but then I hunt quite a lot so my 'view' on things is biased.

Yes, I think it is mentioned earlier in this thread, but.
The Attribute nerf took place in VU 7.4 (May 2005?)
I had 87.5 Agil by that time. Now I have 88.6, and I started in July 2004
That's 20-87.5 in 10 months and then 87.5-88.6 in about 3 years. :rolleyes:

And as far as I can see, the attribute gains hasn't changed anything since. (7.4)

My first year was completed in Nov, 2007 and my agility was 62.
Now, after another 4 months, it's 64.

5h/day of playing average, every day.

Back