Your Favorite Ingame Moment...

Another favorite moment for me... Would be my "Freebies @ Billy's" event that I do as a spur of the moment:D I love the feeling I get knowing that I can make someone's day just a lil' bit better... So, everytime I log in.. I try to do 1 good deed for the day!! Whether it's answering questions, TP running, Rescue Missions from an outpost, Taking a newbie under my wing and taking them hunting with me... I love my Freebies events for the simple reason that I can give back to the PE/EU community and meet great people:D

Best Wishes to all of you!!:)

Yaknow vixen we should both make a bunch of mannell shoes and have a free shoes for the poor event or something. };>)

Mabe they could have a barefoot race or something hahahahaha

also another new moment my first HOF man it's cool and it was still up there yesterday I dropped form 22 to 23 wooties!!!

Hmmmm.... not a bad idea....

Gratz on your HoF btw:wtg:

One Weekend BUMP:D I know there are more great stories out there... Let's hear 'em:)

hmm my fav moment was when an old friend came back ingame after missing for a bit(gotta hate rl),and we went to my old appartment and sat by the fireplace and talked for hours,was very fun and relaxing :)

After weekend.... back to work BUMP:rolleyes:

12 hours of battling it out with Warrants during the 1st land grab and of course, getting the world champion to post that funny reply about FUGA! :yay:

Thursday BUMP!!!! all great stories folks, let's keep 'em coming:)

bumpety bump!!:yay:

Oh yes, The day i became the owner of a hanger :), that really felt good.

I also remember getting my first global, and inmlocking marksmanship :)

showimage.php

That Moment I think:yay:

Although the last few weeks of the WoF have been unbelievably cool (nice to be me right now, if a little stressfull:)), the stand-out best moment for me has to be the Qualifiers, when I hunted for England (felt like being in an army unit at war), and every single FoF to date:)

Hurrikane

WOW thta's awesome what thigsh were those they look cool.

VAin male, the green stuff was green shades (m) and the rifle was as129

A couple come to mind for me:

As a brand new beginner, making the Eudoria tp runs, the run from Twin out to Nymphtown had a stretch that I thought was particularly beautiful in its desolation. I had never been in an online game and I thought—still do—that some of the art in the landscape was wonderfully done.

My first global—last year—was just great, as were my second and third—just last week.

I some really good OJ groups at PA that I was helping get started. Great sessions with fun people.

I remember weapon dancing chorus line style at Argus with some other silly people being a real laugh.

I remember talking over rl with my best friend in game and getting to know her being especially sweet.

Lots of good times. :)

gp

HA!!! I knew there were more great moments out there.... don't be shy;)

Heh well I created a favorite moment I had been saving for a big hof or ath.

The hof came first (which i've yet to post)

749 ped hof for oil strike.

And saying in soc chat. "Excuse me I think I just shit myself." Then watched the mates all laugh tee hee. :laugh: :wtg:

ba-dump bump *high hat*;)

That's right!! back for some front page action:D

More funsies.

First Hunting Global woot woot!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63087

And I've yet to post some but I had 12 crafting globals form ore amp 101's muwahahahaha bout 6 over 100 ped each. }:>) lots of extra metal residue in those. The others form 50-80 or so ped meh.

Getting my hands on a really kick ass weapon maddox IV with beast amp oh yeah i'm killing ambulimaxes wit da quickness!!! }:>P

Oh yeah and I bought a mcormick safe hahahaha looks good in my closet too. }:>)

and and and.

I haven't posted yet but I got my graduation in proepecting. Even noticed I had 2000 skill in longblades O_O and my hand gun skills are going up like crazy to expect i'll graduate in that in a weeks time. }:>)

I know i'm easily made happy.

I used to play regularly with my nephew. We would hunt Longus with Jesters and do what we called the Longu Dance. It took some time but 2 noobs could tackle a Longu with just Jesters.

I made a nice deposit and bought him and I some bigger guns. We went hunting bots. He said, 'i'm going to loot a blade' and less than 30 minutes later he had a Castorian Survival EnBlade-6 in his loot window.

3 years later and he's moved on to other games but he still logs in from time to time and looks at that blade in his inventory.

The best moments in Game is when I meet friendly/helpful people and this happens more often than I thought.

Once I was stuck at an outpost in the north of Calypso and a nice guy allowed me to tag along on his way to Fort Argus, while he shooted mobs I fapped him a little with my Fap5 and he just gave me Fap28 he looted! :ahh:

He leaded my up to a place where I would revive in Fort Argus and then went on hunting.

Just some days ago I was running/mining towards a new TP in Amathera (Nea's Place) through a large herd of Ambulimax when somebody came and started fapping me, making me staying alive until I reached the TP :wtg:

Very nice things happening :yay:

Well my favorite is obviously when I got my first HOF 447 PED Nexus exactly where the Swamp Camp Turret is today. I was only mining for a week and then I hit that... I actually went out to skill a bit... did not expect a find.

So ya I was thrilled...

Hasie

My favorite moment was about a month ago.

I was hunting argo`s and had about 3 argo`s on me.
There came 2 dots in my radar and one of those dots mob stealed one of my argo`s so i gave him a not so kind thnx :)

a few days later sitting at my work and reading EF a Collegue of mine enters my room and he noticed that i was reading EF.

when he noticed that he asked me if i played entropia ..i said yes and we talked a bit about entropia.
Then he asked for my ingame name and after hearing that he started laughing and asked if i was that person at the argo`s with the mobsteal.

to make a long story short: I got mob stealed by a person ingame who was a collegue of mine for already 2 years (at another department) and we didn`t know from each other we where playing. and it was the first time ingame i got mob stealed. :D

The world is small..even on internet

still ROFL every time i think about this story

:) All great moments indeed!!! Thank you all for sharing!!! Let's keep'em coming:D love reading them

Mine's got to be yesterday -- I got my first Strange Signal! :yay: Freaked me out! I dropped my Finder like it was on fire, grabbed my ARR and spun around like a madman looking for the 'bots! I have pretty low Dodge and didn't want to get blasted :eek: (forgot about my plates though...:duh: so I was fine:ahh: ) Funny how a little pixellated virtual incident can get the IRL Fight Or Flight response going in a person!! :laugh:

My favorite moment was about a month ago.

I was hunting argo`s and had about 3 argo`s on me.
There came 2 dots in my radar and one of those dots mob stealed one of my argo`s so i gave him a not so kind thnx :)

a few days later sitting at my work and reading EF a Collegue of mine enters my room and he noticed that i was reading EF.

when he noticed that he asked me if i played entropia ..i said yes and we talked a bit about entropia.
Then he asked for my ingame name and after hearing that he started laughing and asked if i was that person at the argo`s with the mobsteal.

to make a long story short: I got mob stealed by a person ingame who was a collegue of mine for already 2 years (at another department) and we didn`t know from each other we where playing. and it was the first time ingame i got mob stealed. :D

The world is small..even on internet

still ROFL every time i think about this story

Wow that's gotta be a mindblowing experience!!! :laugh: I wish I knew someone at work who played. Everyone I talk to about EU gets this dazed comatose look... I don't bother anymore....:rolleyes:

my favorite moment was a while back when i was hunting with my friend Jack Shroom Weaver and we got a 1.2k hof off a small feffoid :yay:

Wow that's gotta be a mindblowing experience!!! :laugh: I wish I knew someone at work who played. Everyone I talk to about EU gets this dazed comatose look... I don't bother anymore....:rolleyes:

:laugh: sounds like my experience in my old store.... a co-worker of mine and I would talk all the time about EU and our experience from the previous day!!

Things changed and I was transferred to another store and I don't chat too much about EU here.... I think ppl would look at me like I had 3 heads:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hmm, what to say here?

- 1st Global as someone already said, and wondering what the hell was happening as the camera went to 3rd person view with the fanfare and swirlies :laugh:

Or the evil moment:

A noob, obviously unaware that a lot of M players have F avvys, was making all sorts of obscene suggestions to me, so I told him my gf wouldn't like it.

You should have seen him run!! :rofl:

Back