Your Favorite Ingame Moment...

i looted the last pregold IMK2 while there were only 2 hours to go before server shutdown for gold period best memory is this one for me.. Others are looting MM, 2 imp8k in a loot, Shadow, Angel, Vain parts, mk5s etc.

and the worst is loosing my pregold imk2 status (150 range) on a server asynch and with a given promise from MARCO getting NA DA grrr :mad:

:drool:pics please:drool:

Best moment EVER was my very first globaland second has my first HOf, I cryed on that 109 blaussarium pedder ages ago...payed a debpt to jasmim i Was so Damm happy, about my hof was simply great , was the moment that i bought my very first ghost tt+450 AGES ago

Great stories, people. :)

Here's some of mine, chronologically:

Knowing Diffen. When I was a poor non-depositing schmoe I got most of my peds from other people. One generous fellow was a drunken Swede named Diffen, who gave me some random things on several occations. All of it probably added up to 30 or 40 ped. To a dirt-poor noob that's a huge amount, especially since that was before sweating and before the oil rig.

Also Diffen was an important part of PE history because of his legendary "bit in the skit" post on the old MA PE forums (now long closed). Read more here: http://rceuniverse.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t895.html

The brand new oil rig. I was one of the first rig-campers, and this is where I spent many hours collecting oil and having fun with the people there. Back then the oil rig was more noob-friendly. Atrox would only attack one guy at a time, then back off for a few minutes before becoming hungry again. Also, log-offs were instant, so when you heard the thub-thub-thub of an atrox running, many people would log off quickly only to return a few seconds later after the atrox had fed. Or if there were enough people it became sort of a lottery... If there were 8 people there, you had a one-in-eight chance of dying instantly. Mobs always did full damage back then, so a hit from even an atrox dominant was always instant death without good armor.

Also there were no hills/bunkers around the rig, so there was nowhere to hide. Ubers almost never came and closed the rig, it just wasn't done. Oil came more frequently (but lower quantity). Usually people would form a circle around it, rather than crowding around the center.

On rare occations, people would enforce a line! Yes, a line to get oil. It spawned every 3-5 minutes so it was doable.

pe4.jpg

My first global. 141 ped exarosaur young. I and 4 IRL friends played PE and I was the first to get a global. We all hunted snablesnots and exo north of Atlas with our outbackos (the tt rifle at the time). 141 was more than I was worth at the time. The feeling was awesome and I was so surprised.

LAN with IRL friend, enforcing a line at the rig. One time my IRL friends, who also played PE at the time, had a LAN at my house. We all logged on and went to the rig. When we all got there we made all the noobs form a line for the oil. I had a kangoo + a103, and my friends had slightly better weapons. We were greedy bastards in search of fun, however, so when the oil dropped one of us would take it, then accuse someone else of stealing it and killed him before he could set himself strait. Also sometimes while waiting in line we'd kill the person in front of us and take his spot. We all had some great laughs at the stunts that night.

Item art and fun bugs. Once upon a time there were free fun things in PE. Originally you could stack items, but eventually they removed this... but yes! There was a bug which allowed you to stack them still. Using stacking it was possible to do all sorts of fun things. Also, once upon a time you could drop BPs bought from the npc, and it was possible to create neat little creations with them using the different colors (green = tool, yellow = electronic, orange = mechanical, etc). And once upon a time you could climb huge buildings using the sliding-run relog bug.

(Archive) Index of in-game item art projects

bpart_5_9.jpg

First uber. Fast forward a few years, several breaks, and a few deposits, and I got my first uber (3.2k snarksnot). Prior to it my largest had been 302 ped of belkar 1.5 years before it. When I saw the swirlies I never dreamed it would be so big from a small mob, especially after I had been killing higher maturity argos while testing my new oa103 amp. One of the best feelings ever.

Beacons with Sara Hottygirl Plock. I ran at least 10 with her and they were all so much fun. It's too bad she's left for a long while.

Testing out my brand-new Adapted Montgomery. Until it, the best weapon I had used was the h400. When I sprung for it I decided to go test it on atrox south of Ithaca. Freaking awesome. I never thought I'd be able to kill atrox matures before they even got to me. Amazing.

Trial hunt with HU. Before I got into HU we went on a big team hunt so we could all get to know each other a little bit. First I was surprised at how quickly everyone assembled (I think there were 7 HU members on that hunt). First we began with Hogs on TI, but they were too easy... died before reaching us; I had never experienced that before. So we got a global then moved on tried SEGs to the south. Killed maybe 10-15 and only 3 died the entire time. I had never hunted SEGs before that. Again they were too easy so after a global on them we moved onto spiders E of twin. I had never hunted spiders before either. The whole hunt was amazing (thanks you guys :) )

1st PK in pvp4. I was mining in pvp4 for the 2nd time. Suddenly I saw a green dot! Instant adrenaline rush, as this was new for me. It wasn't heading towards me so I was put at ease a little bit-- if it was truely hostile it would probably go right for me. So I check it out on my scope from 200m. Yes! A dude in ghost still mining a claim! So I run in a bit and at 140m I take him out in two shots :cool: Only about 8 ped loot, but still... first PK is always the best.

So yep, plenty of good experiences in PE/EU :D

There's a lot more than what I listed here, really.

Last edited:
Meeting Mya Myopica Tnzu, and then having her basically tutor me before the system even existed, her only reward was my ever loving broke self :laugh:

She was a great woman who helped me a lot, i just wish i wasn't the 14 year old that i was and ended up a mooch occasionally. Now that I'm a bit older (18 on the 21st) i can actually deposit due to having a job :silly2:

MYA COME BACK! :D

I sure have to bump this up with the thoughts of my best moment in PE...

It sure was when i met my inviter to my wonderful and helpful society and got accepter as a Member of Swedish Hunting Society only in my Oj´s and looking around at Swamp Camp :D

Its really time to resurrect this thread.

Okay... my favorite moment of all time in EU was when I saw someone get a 60 ped garcen grease global. I told him "gz" and then he said "ty" and then approached me, traded with me, and gave me 5 PED! This was amazingly generous and most definitely the reason I kept playing, I was only 3 days old at the time. The guy then put me on his friends list and I did the same. He turned out to be one of my best and most helpful friends I've ever met in EU. :)

ive had many cool moments in EU , aswell as many complete downers.
ill tell u my proudest so far.....
a few months ago ....
I had just run my deciple to several new TPs on eudoria which broke my ped card and i couldnt deposit again that month, so i asked her if she would like to sponsour a hunt (an idea she had initiated b4 but i refused,being independant and not liking to take things on trust for the pure reason of feeling awkward about it) so she gave me 40 ped.I whent off alone to ametheria, a longue LA, and had a medeocre 70 to 80% return after a few low maturity longe, i had ammo left for 3 or 4 more mobs when i got a 170 ped global :yay: i split the proceeds 50/50 with my deciple. I still buzz when i think about it.:cool:

my most memorable moment was when i was very noob ,, maybe 3 years ago with my first soc Quest to Kill the Rest . it was landgrab time and i set my alarm for 2 am to go see if we could accomplish the impossible .
in my newly aquired vigi and my fresh from auction bravo , i awoke as a kid at xmas full of hope at what could be under the tree .
as we all began to log in and stage up my excitement grew by the second
i had no idea where i was going on amethra at the time and managed to find myself on the wrong end of the continent . thankfully MissQ was very patient and finally talked me to the spot that we planned to start our assault .
we got our asses handed to us and never got close enuff to a landmarker to spit on it ,, but we had a blast and i was totally hooked on the game from then on . i can still remember mick saying in soc chat that he clenched his teeth so hard from frustration that he cracked one and would have to go to a dentist as soon as we were done .
i really miss those times of feeling anything was possible and the people who made me feel so as well . i miss them all ,, and i wish that it never ended ..

ahh the good old days :)

Meeting Mya Myopica Tnzu, and then having her basically tutor me before the system even existed, her only reward was my ever loving broke self :laugh:

She was a great woman who helped me a lot, i just wish i wasn't the 14 year old that i was and ended up a mooch occasionally. Now that I'm a bit older (18 on the 21st) i can actually deposit due to having a job :silly2:

MYA COME BACK! :D

Yeah. I miss Mya too. I had some amazing moments because Mya would equip her full Angel and go hunting with a noob like me.

She even paid me way too much for a few bottles of sweat once. She acted like it was the market value. Even back then I knew she was just trying to help out.

Got 2....

Well....maybe im not been too much honest....
anyway...
the most 2 moments that made a huge "mark" on my PE (keep saying PE instead of EU... :S ) life is the following....

I found my true love here...might sound gay to some guys...might sound romantic to some girls....whatever it sounds for u...i can say this: Is the best thing that ever happend in my life no matter if it will work or not....

the 2nd one is this:

My first mining tower...15k peds of cald...
and the only one.... :rolleyes:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/3/0/7/HOF2_308047.JPG

This is tough... My favorite was when I got scammed for 200 usd... It was a great expirience.

This is tough... My favorite was when I got scammed for 200 usd... It was a great expirience.

I can see that as being a lesson learned, but hardly a moment you can look back on and think, Yeah I'd do that again!! :silly2:

Well, this

Always holds a special place in my heart, my one and only loot over 1k.

But loots were excluded.

My Special moment was meeting a character called "Boo ZaZoo San" at Phoenix a few years ago.

For quite a long while we hunted together many times.
I remember the time our team hunting loot sucked, we were somewhere around Echidna after chickens, and I dropped a bomb, got an XIV, said "watch this" walked to the spot, claimed it, and Glowed.
Hit the wrong button, dropped another bomb, and was rather embarrassed as I did it again, another XIV.
For a while I seemed to never get a mining glow unless we were in a team hunt with shit loot.
Sadly he is not as active now as back then...

I joined my first ever soc because he was in it. We are still in the same soc, just not the first one...

perhaps he will read this, and become more active again.

(I still have 2 of his items in my apart, on loan from over 1 year ago, probably over 2.)

wow, couldn't exactly pick one, there's been so many!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Yeah, there are too many moments to write down, but the one that came up in my head first was 3 or 4 years ago, hunting outside Port Atlantis with Powerfist since every round I went back to town with a profit in my hands. This was when "No loot" sign wasn't invented yet. So after hunting there in a few days, you could get up to 100 ped profit + ALOT of skills as I wasted in 1 hour on atrox south of Itacha :rolleyes:
Sometimes me and my socmate, Froid, went out teaming on those little combibos and Exaours when that dreamloot appeared, 250 PEDs! And THAT was a faiting-moment for me at the time. Few days later, still fisting, I had a super Combibo loot, no global, but a Vigi helmet M that I still use today. Man those were times.
Cant find my screenshots of them sorry

Then there are these regulaur good moments like my first (and only) HoF, my first Malcruentor kill alone, climbing high moutains, watch Eomons fly??, See new faces, killing Atrox with Pixie + Opalo and most recent, Nebus birthday at rig, celebrating with a floor of wood :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Good times... :silly2: :cool:

Back