Youtube Adblocker for Edge

i honestly have no idea what add blocker i use, but i dont get adds on youtube for my pc, and i dont pay for it

? idk how well it works on pc, works like a charm on android

Get Brave Browser, it has Adblock/Anti-tracking built in. You also earn BAT (Basic Attention Token) for being served small unobtrusive ads every so often while using the browser. I had accumulated about $40 worth in around 6 months of just normal browsing. Also has mobile apps.

On my android I use regular YouTube and suffer the ads because the revenue mostly goes to the content creator, which in turn supports them and helps them create more content.

Set up pihole with a raspberry pi. Block all ads on all devices including iPhone, android, stupid ass smart TVs. you're uhhh toaster and uhhhh refrigerator.

I've heard of something called pihole that can be run on raspberry pi's but I presume they have to be set up as some sort of internet router or proxy server for it to work...? Maybe worth a google

There are zero good reasons to use Edge. It exists specifically to cater to corporate networks who still have old shits needing to use IE10 for their intranet vaporware.

For the features you require, you will want Brave.

There are zero good reasons to use Edge. It exists specifically to cater to corporate networks who still have old shits needing to use IE10 for their intranet vaporware.

For the features you require, you will want Brave.
This is a matter of opinion.... and a likely uninformed one at that.

This is a matter of opinion.... and a likely uninformed one at that.
That would also be a matter of an opinion .. and a likely uninformed one at that.

That would also be a matter of an opinion .. and a likely uninformed one at that.
Why would someone who uses it daily, by choice, be uninformed about it's features? Seems pretty unlikely to me.... actually, FYI I'm in the beta program so whenever it gets updates I read summaries of new features.

2 of my favourite features are the reader mode and the azure AI voices for TTS for instance. I find the built in PDF reader really useful too.

Only using Brave for exactly the reason that it's suppressing ads by default.

Also has TOR integrated if you want to open a new tab with TOR enabled.

Really happy with it.

Only using Brave for exactly the reason that it's suppressing ads by default.

Also has TOR integrated if you want to open a new tab with TOR enabled.

Really happy with it.
Is Brave somehow related to Opera out of interest? I used to use/like opera before a reinstall and then somehow never got round to going back to it

Back