"Zap" and "Mrs-Zap"

Good work on the article!

I could have sworn this article already existed :scratch2: I could swear I've seen it before...

Reactions: Zap
Nice read about two people i only met occasionally but always had the feeling they are really special and very valuable to EU. :)

Great story about two good friends during my EU days. Keep up the good work guys :love:

Great read! You certainly have a knack for writing these!

Hi Mr & Mrs Zap :)

The Zaps Rule! True Entropian embassadors big time.
You two have done wonders for the game. Thanx!
Btw Zap's Loot Table was my first EU bookmark.:D

Star...Awsome. :yay:

Very very nice article MS9, I love reading these :) keep em coming :yay:

Two people with the highest Reputation in EU, and very well-deserved.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Thank you all for your kind words.
And thank you again MS9 for making this happen.

Need to continue spreading +rep tomorrow again :)

Awesome work as always hon!

Thanks

Hi,

Nice article and ty Aleks and Zap for accepting me
in HU some time ago ;).

It gave me a new point of EU at that time :wtg:

Axel

Nice reading about a great couple :yay:

Great to see people who do so much for the community on here. Well deserved :)

Zap was one of the good people leading a TP run for noobs like me earlier today. What a pleasant surprise to find this thread after the fact, good show Zap and thanks for helping out this afternoon. :yay:

Zap was one of the good people leading a TP run for noobs like me earlier today. What a pleasant surprise to find this thread after the fact, good show Zap and thanks for helping out this afternoon. :yay:

You are welcome, just happy to help in any way i can :)

I only got to read this now but I love the Who is Who, so well written MS9 ;)

That was an excellent story great to see and enjoyed both me and my alaskan malamute..Skye and Storm would get on a treat..:wtg:

danka soul said:
sigpic13330_2.gif

So cute Skye :D

Great story! I'm happy for you two. It is probably what I want to do: get my better half to play MMORPGs online with me :D

Great story! I'm happy for you two. It is probably what I want to do: get my better half to play MMORPGs online with me :D

Tell her about us then :cool: And that "omg, i married a geek" that Alek posted is worth reading :)

hehe, will do :D As a matter of fact Ill show this thread hehe
Wish you all the best Zaps(both you and your lady)

:)
It is triple as fun to share a game like this as a couple :yay:

Congratz Alek and Zap for making the Who's Who in Entropia! :) I'm proud of you guys and keep up the good work! :wtg:

Thats because your a noob heap :cool::laugh:

those further down is kinda nice

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it that couples have a hoolie together in here - makes the place stronger.

When I was a chap in orange running TP's in October '05, as you do, you kinda asked in all chat if anyone else was up for one.

I was always in the lead as I had maps printed out, and hence was the knowitall LOL

One particular run from Zeus to Minopolis, via Caravan, with a great bunch of have a go heroes behind me, we jogged into Mino, a bit battered and bruised - and there was a chap standing at the TP as the rest of us filtered in.

He asked if I was TP running, to which I said yes. He thought this was a great thing and gave me 2 peds!! It was more that I had ever had!! I was so happy about this.

This chap was Zap.

Great stuff you 2 - you keep on trucking :)

Back