Note discovered

No, I make it roughly 19:00hrs

I worked it as follows

65535 hexseconds = 86400 standard seconds (24hrs * 60 minutes * 60 seconds)

So working out the correct hours becomes

seconds = (0xCA66 * 86400) / 65535

dividing seconds by 3600 gives the hour 18.975hrs or 18:58.5 to be more precise

Thats the way i did it too.

well 19:00 MA time is high noon in the Arizona desert....sound good to me... :D

*wonders if Limstift will ever be seen from or heard from again after this event.... ;)*

Let's hope we are correct about our assumptions, then. If not, i suppose we will find out tomorrow!

Hah, I dunno NetStalker, I'm not originally from Entropia, don't play the game. So maybe you are correct. =)

screw my last idea

CA66 hex,is 51814 dec (or seconds to most people)which is 1100101001100110 binary perhaps the binary could this be turned into letters. i think some1 did something like that to 1 of the notes before

screw my last idea

CA66 hex,is 51814 dec (or seconds to most people)which is 1100101001100110 binary perhaps the binary could this be turned into letters. i think some1 did something like that to 1 of the notes before

You could put that together in a 4x4 matrix and do the whole thing again ;)

screw my last idea

1100101001100110 translates to Êf in text. Doesn't help much I'm afraid.

I HAVE IT

Using that HEX CLOCK I converted the time backwards from normal to hex.​

C_A6 = 18:58:30 PRECISELY

HEX CLOCK HAS ONLY 3 CHARACTERS THOUGH !!!

SO YOU WILL NEVER GET CA66 (CA_66)

THEREFORE HEX CLOCK IS DEFINITELY NOT A SOLUTION I'M AFRAID

(Anyhow, MA would give some round time of the event
such as 18:00, 18:30 and so on. Definitely not seconds :laugh:)​

1100101001100110 translates to Êf in text. Doesn't help much I'm afraid.

how strange lol thx for working it out tho

btw how did u turn the binary into words

the hour "8" is noon, 12:00
so, the hour "C" cannot be 13:xx, more around 18:xx, right?

I had an error in my original calc... I'm using this for mine...

Code:
1 hexadecimal hour 		= 				1 	0 	0 	0 		hexsec 		= 			4 	. 	0 	9 	6 		hexsec 		= 		1 h 30 min 	
1 hexadecimal maxime 		= 					1 	0 	0 		hexsec 		= 					2 	5 	6 		hexsec 		= 		5 min 37,5 sec 	
1 hexadecimal minute 		= 						1 	0 		hexsec 		= 						1 	6 		hexsec 		≈ 		21,09 sec 	
1 hexadecimal second 		= 							1 		hexsec 		= 							1 		hexsec 		≈ 		1,32 sec

so...

C = 12 * 1 h 30 min = 64800 seconds
A = 10 * 337.5 seconds = 3375 seconds
6 = 6 * 21.09 seconds = 126.54 seconds
6 = 6 * 1.32 seconds = 7.92 seconds

added up = 68309.46 seconds ~ 18.974 hours... so ya, I did it the long way but its about 19:00

Still, we only concentrated on the assumption that this would be a time indication. the truth is we cant presume anything, can we?

Sure it's logical that we would get the time, but it could also be for instanse a clue to what continent, or what we should look for at the given spot...

Right?

Still, we only concentrated on the assumption that this would be a time indication. the truth is we cant presume anything, can we?

Sure it's logical that we would get the time, but it could also be for instanse a clue to what continent, or what we should look for at the given spot...

Right?

having limstift looking around, these are not "assumptions" anymore... it's 100% sure :laugh:
"nystrom" was the clue and "CA66" is the time, ~19:00 MA time tomorrow, something will happen.

time to speculate about where and what... :)

Ya know what, HEX is always in 2s, so if you decode CA66 you get 51814
but if you do CA and 66 seperately you get 202 and 102, like HEX is supposed to be.

This is what I just found on the web:

LARGE CERAMIC GIRAFFE LOOKING LEFT/RIGHT

CA66.jpg

Price: £10.85 EACH # CA66

CA66 doesn't mean time, but that MA will introduce this new MOB :laugh:

I HAVE IT

According to Wikipedia it does have 4 characters though. H_MM_S, so CA66 would be C_A6_6

having limstift looking around, these are not "assumptions" anymore... it's 100% sure :laugh:
"nystrom" was the clue and "CA66" is the time, ~19:00 MA time tomorrow, something will happen.

time to speculate about where and what... :)

You should have read posts before. CA66 is definitely NOT a HEX time:

I HAVE IT

This is what I just found on the web:

LARGE CERAMIC GIRAFFE LOOKING LEFT/RIGHT

CA66.jpg

Price: £10.85 EACH # CA66

CA66 doesn't mean time, but that MA will introduce this new MOB :laugh:

Isnt that a snablesnot split in the middle ?:scratch2:

hehe sweet thx

ive learned so many new skills and things the last few days its amazing plus all the fun we have had trying to work then out these notes and how every1 has goto gather to try and make a difference and help each other to understand things.

you no even if these notes turn out to be nothing (which i hope they dont after all are hard work) the skills, Friends and the experience of working for a group of people to work something has most likely changed the way i do things and look at things for the better and in that change how i am as a person i think

it hasn't been a easy road trying to get are heads around data martix's and binary ect. but it will defintly he a rewarding trip

right thats got that on of my system lets get on with solving these notes the clock is ticking

According to Wikipedia it does have 4 characters though. H_MM_S, so CA66 would be C_A6_6

Sorry Manar, posted the same time as you.

Even you are right, MA would surely not give such daft time as 18:58:30 :loco:

Or is it now 18:58:36 with C_A6_6 ??? Even worse !

we dont no till proved otherwise ;)

here is another way to calc it

multiply the result of the mentioned 18.975 hours by 0.000694 and format the result in XLS as time. Then you'll get 18:58 as well.

Guess this is MA time so 20:58 CET

we dont no till proved otherwise ;)

Time is given in hex time as mentioned by the first note NYSTROM the inventor of it.

Since 1 hex sec is about 1,32 sec the result will be imprecise but you can round it to mins. So 18:59 or 19:00 is valid as well

I have to correct this:
if I do the reverse calc from 19:00 it will give 51792 hex secs. So the diff is not explained by rounding.

Seems as we should see something at 18:58:30 then

Last edited:
lol yeah 1 min wont make a difference

..and the last few events/invasions were at what times?

I can't remember anything that started when most guys weren't at work.

Knowing a time ..I hate to mention this..but it's like saying there will be a global at 7pm on friday. What, how, where, and why are useful tidbits really :laugh:

t

Or is it now 18:58:36 with C_A6_6 ??? Even worse !

If it realy is SVT that is the mastermind behind the whole thing then it might look more conspiratorical that way.
**in a hushed voice** Listen carefully, because i will only tell you once. The operation starts at 18:58:30 precisley. Syncronize your clocks and bring your equipment. And if you get caught, we know nothing...

1: N Y S T R O M - Name of the atals publsher, maybe means one of 2 continents
2: X- x coordinate
3: Y- y coordinate
4: 5 8 4 2 8 3- Linked to Atlantis submerging (Atlantis is also know as atlas island)
5: 9 3 7 6- x or y coords (if this is x, and other is y, thats near atlas island)
6: 1 5 5 5 0- x or y coords
7: 1219141316- stands for date of (October, 25th 2007, according to mayan calendar)

+ the 8th note which could be the time 18:58:30MA

this i copyed from the thread "lets slove the note" lol so if wrong blame them

You should have read posts before. CA66 is definitely NOT a HEX time:

i have read all the posts before, and i still think that CA66 (or C_A6_6) is indeed an hex time.
fully agree with manar on this.

Back