L fap requirements minus X%

good idea or not?

• yes

Votes: 288 78.5%
  • no

Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters
I think its a joke as well - Graphics by Tiless
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/tools/79018-guide-skill-increase-bonus-healing-tools.html
fap1a_502766.gif

fap1b_399963.gif

Personally @ maxed UR125 and SK80 - SK80 is dead expensive :( And will take me at least a year before I can use UR175... :mad:

So, when you are level 110 in 5-50 years in paramedic, someone else will be complaining 'I can never reach the level of Kygon, he started in the good old days, it will take me 10-20 years to reach his level'.

Well, that's EXACTLY the point!

ROFL, read once how long MindArk thinks a average user of their service stays in EU and then start again with your thinking of the problems and revie your arugments. Then come back and write again - OK?

1000+ views and 60+ replies in 24 hours, people seem interested! =)

actually, the poll results are exactly as I suspected.

so, any MA official coming to step in or will it be just another entry in the wishlist? just to get their attention, I'll send a support case with a link to this thread. I'd like to hear if those requirements were simply set over the line of min and max paramedic we had or what was truely meant. the votes and replies in here say that it's way unbalanced...

keep fighting for fair and fun universe!

J.

I will report back to you in 1 month, then 2 months, then 3 months. We'll see how 'proven' it is... I would expect 2 levels in 3-4 months at my current rate

I'd be shocked if you can possibly use more faps and gain more than I did when I hunted SEG for 6-hours / day lol

To me though, regardless if it's 3 years or 5 years to max the pro,

ahh no its actuall 35 or 45 years unless you have somethin more substantial than you 'expectations' I suggest you actually belive my data lol

No, I don't think it (current fap req's) is a problem. I enjoy the challenge.

35 - 45 year hardcore skill challenge for me, not a problem? ok Red you can tell us your the MA balancing manger arnt you? or should I call you 'Frank' <joke> ;)

sorry but I do feel quite strongly about this and you simply wrong you think you can do in 2 months part time hunting what it took me to gain in over 18 months of hardcore hunting? interesting lol

Last edited:
You will be very disappointed though if you really think it's a realistic goal to reach level 115 paramedic in less than a few decades =/
It's fast in the beginning but the skill compression at higher levels will make your progress slow down by much much more than you expect.
How much is your First Aid skill at now? level 6k ish? 7k levels in a skill is about twice the skill volume of 6k. Which means it will take you as long to get from 6-7k as it took you to get from 0-6k, assuming the same equipment and activity level which is of course not going to be the case but you get the idea.

Here's a list of what amount of tt skill it takes you to reach a certain level, which directly correlates to how long it takes you to reach that level.

1000 3.43ped tt
2000 11.64ped tt
3000 29.66ped tt
4000 68.62ped tt
5000 150.01ped tt
6000 311.28ped tt
7000 607.53ped tt
8000 1084.95ped tt
9000 1753.56ped tt
10000 2598.26ped tt
15000 8266.16ped tt

I checked what level paramedic you'd get if you skill naturally to level 20k (19999) which is the highest skill level supported by the skill calculator at http://esi.coolinc.info/
Levels over 15k are only estimations so far, I've checked my highest skills and it generally takes a lot more skill than the calculator says it will. just checked a 162ped chip on auction and the calculator said it'd only take 113ped to reach the level I would get from that chip. So in reality it will probably take a lot more skill than estimated here but it's still good for you to see the insane amount of skill you'd need to max the zychion pro.

Not counting the doctor skill which there's no official information of regarding to its contribution for the paramedic profession and assuming you don't do anything but fap, you'll have the following skills at 20k First Aid.

dexterity 8k
serendipity 8k
anatomy 12k
diagnosis 10.5k
first aid 20k
medecine 9.5k
treatment 9k
medical therapy 9k

which would result in level 117 paramedic

You think 20k first aid in 3-5 years is even remotely possible? the skill calculator estimation is 13.4k tt value, which looks like a very low estimation from looking at my own high skills. Let's say it'll take 15k peds tt value of first aid skills, which is still a low estimation. Then it would take 100 times longer to reach level 117 paramedic than it takes to reach 5k first aid (assuming 100% natural skilling using the same equipment throughout, no activities other than fapping and not counting the doctor skill)

I gain about 10peds tt value of first aid skill per month (using maxed M-450) so I'm about 100 years away from maxing the zychion pro skilling naturally, unless you have a fap decay bill of thousands of peds per day I don't see how you'll reach level 115 in 5 years or less.

Play around with
http://esi.coolinc.info/
http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php
yourself and you'll get a far from perfect but much better estimation than you can do yourself in your head.

totally agree, I'm glad not along in thinking zychion pro skilling naturally is impossible

mind you im only seeing MA and Red think its possible, I'd like some stats from MA and wonder if we'll see guns that have 300 prof level req soon ? lol

we need either a prof standing change on ALL faps or a BIG increase in gains - at least that might allow me to buy the skills I need at a reasonable price .. but until that happens for the next 2 years I'll be grinding away in the hope of maxing the fap I SIB'ed 18months ago , trying not to make myself angry thinking about the whole fap fucking mess lol ;)

Last edited:
There is no exact number but Marco once answered it in this post and
I DO NOT THINK HE THOUGHT ABOUT 10 YEARS+ STAY TIME IN EU

here the post of Marco

Important Part:

Metatron said:
You state that you expect most players to only stay 6-12 months.

On average in the MMO sphere as a whole, yes. Entropia participants actually stay longer than average, mainly because there is no subscription fee associated with keeping the account living.

1000+ views and 60+ replies in 24 hours, people seem interested! =)

actually, the poll results are exactly as I suspected.

so, any MA official coming to step in or will it be just another entry in the wishlist? just to get their attention, I'll send a support case with a link to this thread. I'd like to hear if those requirements were simply set over the line of min and max paramedic we had or what was truely meant. the votes and replies in here say that it's way unbalanced...

keep fighting for fair and fun universe!

J.

If is formulated good, support case, please post it and I'll also post it as MA goes by absolut numbers to priorize things the more complain the better, ok maybe they also have a factor value you have in game, see TT'ed item thread... But if hundreds complain about the impossible to reach FAP level in a livetime and how uneconomical it is to get to level 100 when you could buy for that amount of skills when chipped out two mod faps they may reconsider it.

talking about MARCO:
in this thread we have no comment from him in the other hand he is active in the Mindark Dance competition event
Very good very nice very professional, why this guy still work for MA?

talking about MARCO:
in this thread we have no comment from him in the other hand he is active in the Mindark Dance competition event

That thread has something this thread doesn't: breasts ;)

you think you can do in 2 months part time hunting what it took me to gain in over 18 months of hardcore hunting? interesting lol
Well, only time will tell ;) I will report back in the time periods I previously specified.

There is no exact number but Marco once answered it in this post and
I DO NOT THINK HE THOUGHT ABOUT 10 YEARS+ STAY TIME IN EU

here the post of Marco

Important Part:
Read what you quoted, then come back and reform your thoughts. He was speaking of traditional MMO's, then he said entropians stay longer... I think yer a bit confused my friend. :scratch2:

talking about MARCO:
Very good very nice very professional, why this guy still work for MA?
Marco in general (in case you haven't noticed) doesn't comment on balancing issues normally. I'm sure he's read this thread, and they're talking about it in the office.

Now, the one thing I -do- agree with here is the lack of 'middle' faps... faps with SIB in between the higher end faps. There should be more faps with SIB up to the pro.

It's not about reaching level 100 in a short time, it's about having a reasonable progression for using faps. I'm stuck with the vivo t-20 for a long time to come, while the rest of my skill gains allow me to progress up the mob ladder - or let me say, should allow me to progress, if I weren't held back by paramedic...

I completely agree that some of the highest level faps should be reduced in level requirement. They should still be very expensive to chip/skill to, but not completely unattainable.

I completely agree that some of the highest level faps should be reduced in level requirement. They should still be very expensive to chip/skill to, but not completely unattainable.

how about from the other side.... why do ppl pay so much for the skills?

resellers are propping up the skill value or ppl really think they are worth so much, when lot of ppl in this thread say they are not.

another factor is esi price, and MA can do a lot about that.

i bought 40 ped tt First aid for 3 k ped and yes it is worth so much :wtg:

good for you, this is what i mean. u really think those skills are worth so much. at level 10 para, sure it may seem 40tt is worth that much, but at level 50...? etc.

Well, only time will tell ;) I will report back in the time periods I previously specified.

Read what you quoted, then come back and reform your thoughts. He was speaking of traditional MMO's, then he said entropians stay longer... I think yer a bit confused my friend. :scratch2:

Marco in general (in case you haven't noticed) doesn't comment on balancing issues normally. I'm sure he's read this thread, and they're talking about it in the office.

Now, the one thing I -do- agree with here is the lack of 'middle' faps... faps with SIB in between the higher end faps. There should be more faps with SIB up to the pro.

sadly when they talk at the end they do some to F@##@#@ us :-(

good for you, this is what i mean. u really think those skills are worth so much. at level 10 para, sure it may seem 40tt is worth that much, but at level 50...? etc.

yup 40 tt is nothing for me I've be lucky to get 50 levels of FA for that :(

chipping is out for me skilling is out for me, so im stuck on UR175.UR200 for a 3 more years not such a bad place to get stuck but its the only prof I simply cannot devlop in a reasonable time I will hit 300 hp before I get even halfway up the LfapLadder

yup 40 tt is nothing for me I've be lucky to get 50 levels of FA for that :(

chipping is out for me skilling is out for me, so im stuck on UR175.UR200 for a 3 more years not such a bad place to get stuck but its the only prof I simply cannot devlop in a reasonable time I will hit 300 hp before I get even halfway up the LfapLadder

An interesting thought comes to mind reading that....

When you start, with 90 (?) hp, you can buy a fap 5, or whatever the vivo in the TT is. They heal for like 5, which is %5.55 of your health....

So, with a ur200, which has a max heal of 109, if you were using it the same way a noob uses a fap5, you'd hafta have ~1900 hp...

~Red

p.s., I've found that I can outfap -most- mobs with the 175 and appropriate armor

which raises the interesting question: whats the use of the higher faps for everyday hunting?
Less use of armor. Being able to fap back from a crit. PK. Larger mobs still.

I'll hunt anything that won't kill me outright. :D

i understand the general principle, but when a heal costs 9pec and means 2-3 less shots while waiting for the next hit, im thinking the economics break down and you'd be better off with the armour. i specified "everyday" to exclude PK and uber mobs that are special cases.

I've found that I can outfap -most- mobs with the 175 and appropriate armor

well I cant I'm not sure of what your appropriate armor is but there are still mobs of certain maturity I cant kill , after 4 years of killing shit I dont want to be able to kill "most" ... if I have the hp for it and dont die on the 1st hit I need a fap that will keep me alive , I also want a fap that can heal more of my hp in pvp.

sure I agree 175 is a great place to be stuck on for a few years, but belive me I got into L faps day 1 and got hoocked then , its like MA gave us a first taste of a new drug and then fuck told us na aaahhh no more for you for another 5 years lol

we seem to be getting off topic heres a quick recap:
I want to fucking progress, I dont mind spending reasonable amounts to on chipping up or spending reaonable time skilling -- I CANT THERE IS NO PARA PROF just a 50 year fucking tease!!

but its only 3 years to max a fap from SIB maybe I'll still give a shit about trying to make it up the fap ladder

I'll hunt anything that won't kill me outright. :D

yup

now, the support case will be simple :

Dear Mr. or Mrs. Support Person,

Latest information we have says that Magnus Eriksson is the king of balance in MA. If that's true, would you please forward him a link to this thread (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wishlist/125508-l-fap-requirements-minus-x.html) about a somewhat seriously unbalanced issue. It's been up for a couple of days only but already quite clearly shows the ratio of opinions from player's side. We will remind this issue soon again, when more votes are given and the issue is still active.

P.S. Just in case, would you possibly be so kind and forward a copy of this message to the testing department, maybe it's just a simple error in code and it's all actually balanced. :D

Respectfully,

<my_name>

so, let's load the support server, shall we =)

J.

P.S. Red, your brown fingers can send the opposite, ok.

now, the support case will be simple :

so, let's load the support server, shall we =)

J.

P.S. Red, your brown fingers can send the opposite, ok.

response will be the same "these fap requirements are setup in this way with a view to the future" :(

If the game is being built to extend into the next 30 years , then maybe the Mod Fap prices are not so insane after all.

Bones

Maybe they could make it possible to use the current SIB faps more efficiently by adding amps for them or something like that. Also adding more adapted-reworked would help too.

:twocents:

response will be the same "these fap requirements are setup in this way with a view to the future" :(

in that case progress mob- and funwise in this universe is totally obsolete and the value behind my avatar will soon wish it a cold good bye!

and I have a feeling, many will follow...

J.

in that case progress mob- and funwise in this universe is totally obsolete and the value behind my avatar will soon wish it a cold good bye!

and I have a feeling, many will follow...

J.

Things are not so bad. Lfaps are decent and I love my 175 its just when I think of progresson I get angry and wonder why I bother ..main thing lfaps transformed eu for me but ma seem to have futre planned then in a completely different way to every other item in eu :(

Never bothered skilling paramedic on purpose so I am only around level 13 after 9 months, but never really saw a need for other healing tools besides my 2350 and a T1.
Biggest thing I managed to survive was an Atrox Alpha, which felt quite like an archievement.

OT : Who really knows what other healing tools are out there ?
Could quite well be there are quite some rare BPs no one has looted yet, last VU brought a lot of stuff and healing tolls are not crafted as much as amps.

Never bothered skilling paramedic on purpose so I am only around level 13 after 9 months, but never really saw a need for other healing tools besides my 2350 and a T1.
That will change though.

Biggest thing I managed to survive was an Atrox Alpha, which felt quite like an archievement.
See? There are bigger ones than that... You will wanna kill them sometime soon. :D

Back