Transcript of EF Chatroom session with Frank|FPC & Simon|FPC

Site Admin
Admin
Wed: Hey hey everyone :)
Ace Flyster: i can only get a few lines of text in the main window, and most of that space is taken up by those icons ~:)
wizzszz: hey frank :)
Ciobyna: Yo, Frank! :)
Legion: hey frank
Wed: Hey Frank :)
Ace Flyster: afternoon frank
wizzszz: ace, make the text smaller then maybe?
Ace Flyster: yep done that wizz :)
Frank|FPC: hi there
Ciobyna: *ratata*
wizzszz: frank, where's my tower? ;)
Legion: frank, question, do you have any game designers on ma/fpc with an actuall game dev education?
Legion: ie designers not coders :p
Joat: Hiya everyone
Wed: Hey Joat
Legion: hey joat
wizzszz: legion, his is no Q&A, ya know... ;)
Legion: ye but u could always ask anyway :p
Ace Flyster: so what's up frank? Bored at work? ;)
wizzszz: marco forced ya to show some presence? ;)
Zwarka: Hello all
Ace Flyster: hey
wizzszz: hi
Sub-Zero: Hey all
Frank|FPC: no marco didnät force me, just thought it would be cool to come in and hang around
Duncan: Hello Franck, Hi all :)
Frank|FPC: have you seen the new competition on the website? what do you think?
Legion: frank scroll up ;P
wizzszz: :) thats cool, definitely
Legion: yep frank, i'll enter into it :D
Wed: would love to get my hand on tha UL fap :D
Ace Flyster: i am no artist but good initiative
Frank|FPC: good good
Wed: will also enter it :)
Sub-Zero: Frank - The closing date for submissions is "June 1st 2009". The winner will be announced shortly afterwards. As well as introducing the winning creature to Calypso. Does this mean CE2 update will come sometime during june?
Legion: i'll raid the game gfx part of school and grab one of the students :p
Frank|FPC: now that we're getting close to the cryengine release we really want the community to be part f it a well
Duncan: nice franck :)
Joat: Yeaiks, I'm psychic, I thought of a competition like that yesterday! :D well, there were a reason why thou'... ;)
Frank|FPC: here's the most concrete cryengine comment I'll be giving today....
wizzszz: *holds breath*
DistantSun: hi all, hi Frank
Legion: so frank, i'll ask again ;P u got any actuall game devs with an education in game design on ma or fpc? ie not coders but actuall designers :)
Alien: Frank, could you use a different color text so we can easily pick your words out from the others?
Frank|FPC: The next milestone is the "going into test" stage in May. Marco mentioned that in the statement last week.....
Ciobyna: ok, tell us something we don't know...
BlackHawk: hello
DistantSun: is it staff doing the testing or are gamers going to be invited to help ?
Frank|FPC: ...according to the dev's that is still the plan - in other words we're on target....
Alien: Thanks
DistantSun: not green :(
Wed: lol
Frank|FPC: ...once we've actually made it into
BlackHawk: What is golden age all about?
Ciobyna: whoa, devs sticking to the plan ? :D
Frank|FPC: the test period, we'll be releasing a whole bunch of info about release schedules, the second golden age and more....
Legion: boohoo frank is ignoring my question ;( :p
Sub-Zero: going into test stage in may. going official in june!!! =D i hope im right
wizzszz: modfaps dropping every 1st of april... ;)
Jamhot: Good afternoon
Pretender: hello everyone
Wed: afternoon Jam
Jimmy B: hey all
BlackHawk: hello
wizzszz: heya
Pretender: hmmm mining globs are back on track *yay*
Jamhot: Nice day outside sun is shining and i'm sat at p.c. *scratch lol
Legion: sunny in gothenburg to frank? :p
Frank|FPC: legion, we have people responsible for level design and content
Frank|FPC: not a really sunny day in gothenburg, but its ok
Legion: frank, well do they have an actuall education :p that was the important part :p
Legion: okies, here in skövde the sun is blazing :D
BlackHawk: RL crisis affects the development of CE2 or future updates? Are there any risks generated by RL situation in US?
Jamhot: There are no real 'levels' in EU it's not like a platformer *scratch
Wed: in lund too, 15 degrees C in the shadow :D
Pretender: so frank, im not sure if its asked before yet but MF update after cryengine2 any idea when?
MarcinGo: yes really nice weather in lund :)
DistantSun: Q. is the mining event over, if not around how many of the rate bits are left to be found (if you can say) ?
Frank|FPC: at this point the real life crisis is affecting everybody but its just going to make us focus and work harder at everything.
Legion: btw frank, ur pr department is sloooooow :p
MarcinGo: Legion you are slow too :) in e diferent way
MarcinGo: *a
Liam: hi all :)
Legion: ...
Frank|FPC: Distant Sun: the mining event is not over and will run until all parts are found. About half of the parts have ben found to date
Ciobyna: When moving to the new datacenter you will also switch carrier ?(above.net bull*cough*it*)
Legion: coolers :D i'll be lvl 30 by then xD
wizzszz: hmm, will the 2x skillgain madness finally stop then, please?
Coachman: Yes the problem above.net - Can it be solved please !!!
BlackHawk: You ever considered to change the PED/USD to PED/EURO or any other currency? Can we expect something like that for future?
Legion: wizz, when all parts are found and half have been found so yes
Frank|FPC: Ciobyna: I haven't heard anyhting about switching carrier
Ciobyna: *boo*
Sub-Zero: Frank with the RL economic crisis.. somehow it has been affecting EU? (loot) avg returns seems worse then as usal
DistantSun: cheers for the update :)
Jamhot: Have you been following the coverage of Champions League on JamhotTV ? :)
wizzszz: well, my question aimed more at possible future events, the 2x skillgain was no good idea
sitram: I'm here
Frank|FPC: Wizzszz: Yes the skill gains will stop, but the maddness is up to you:)
sitram: 'sup?
Frank|FPC: Sitram: All good
Fredy Olafson: hi all
Haxtor moogle: Hi frank!
jemima: hey fredy :)
sitram: I'm glad to hear that Frank
sitram: I'm just preparing to go home from work and play a bit EU :D
Frank|FPC: Jamhot: Unfortunately not. I wish I had more time
T3h_plonker: Q. as chef buisness ofcicer , do you know why we have to wait for vu 10 befor we get "Second Golden Age of Calypso" and good loot, shurely good loot now would bring back alot of players ?
BlackHawk: Skill gain events made the skill market crash, probably as planned. Are there any plans to make skills worth something in future? Like unlocks above level 100?
Jamhot: Your meant to lie Frank and say, Yes I never miss an episode Jam! I urge everyone to watch it! lol
Frank|FPC: T3h Plonker: The Second Golden Age of Calypso is about making a celebration out of this very big happening...
sitram: did you saw any interesting movies lately Frank?
Jamhot: New Wolverine movie looks awesome
T3h_plonker: any idea on the min config needed yet ?
BlackHawk: Will you introduce a new armor part when the golden edge starts? :}
DoubleZero: Yeah its good the movie
Joat: Six legged hamster... will those work in new serversystem too? ;)
Haxtor moogle: frank were you a judge in the let it rock competition?
Frank|FPC: ...it's taken a long time with a lot of hard work. Now that we're in the final stage I think we need to psychologically change the approach to it and let it truely become something special for us (it is already of course) but also for the community
Sub-Zero: T3h_plonker probrably like min config for crysis..
wizzszz: full supremacy in loot would make it very special for me, too ;)
Nebu: I just want my mod fap, that's all
Haxtor moogle: you still wouldnt loot it wizz lol
wizzszz: ahhh, the modfap - yes, one of those, too, plz :p
Jamhot: Oh whilst I'm here, we desperately need the event system updated, scoreboard to show at least the Top 10 in an event would be a great start. ;)
Frank|FPC: ..I remember when Calypso went gold in '03 and it's still remembered by the community as a great time and I oftern read people saying "you should have been there" or "I wish I was there". Well its going to be the same thing for a period with the Cry release. You're going to kick yourself if you weren't there..
Haxtor moogle: I agree with jamhot
Sub-Zero: Frank: If the avg loot on all things u do in calypso were at a bigger % not like 20-50% Then all people in calypso would be truly happy. And people would stay longer... =D Instead of big 20k ATHs ect. every once in awhile make more avg loot!! =D
sitram: come on guys, frank came here to hang out with us not to be bugged with all the loot, gimme itamz and other questions like that
Frank|FPC: ...and we're going to make sure of that.
Ciobyna: What is the backlog of the support ? IE: how long do someone need to wait for answer ?
BlackHawk: You plan to release something similar to Entropia Tracker in future, but official?
Pilot: Frank do we have any chance of getting any skill gains or any pirate fights with the space ships in near future ?
Wed: Sounds good Frank :D
Jamhot: Franks a BIG BOY sitram I'm sure he knew what to expect
Jamhot: lol
Frank|FPC: .. don't count on it being an actual mod fap, or anything else that's in world now. The cry engine opens whole new avenues for us and future devfelopment..
sitram: I'd like to know if Frank ever wore something pink :D
MarcinGo: More armor parts :)
wizzszz: relax, i was just kidding - supremacy is butt uglee ;)
Legion: ie u mean ultra improved modified faps frank? :D
Frank|FPC: Space will introduce a whole load of new skills.. think about that
Pilot: :) ty
sitram: any new mobs planned before VU10 frank?
Wed: going for a smoke, dont write anything intersting until im back Frank :)
BlackHawk: Don't you think that DPS on weapons is to low and mobs are to small? I mean you can only spend a limited amount/day because of that...
wizzszz: so, frank, what's your favourite joke? dirty ones preferred... ;)
Legion: frank will explosions in space be realistic ie no air in space, and not like in many movies like a regular explosion :p
Frank|FPC: Sitram: yes planned, but cryengine goes first
T3h_plonker: will they be hp giving skills ?
Jamhot: There was an englishman (David Simmonds) An Irishman (Frank) and a swede (Marco) in a bar.......chug chug chug chug
Haxtor moogle: Frank when is the Haxtor Moo Elite laser pistol going to start being looted?
Frank|FPC: wizzszz: here's a joke
wizzszz: :YAY:
Fredy Olafson: Frank i saw on this forum a hypothese saying MA supports strongly platform Entropia Universe and his partners and it slowly moves back from Planet Calypso , in the end abandoning it due to greater competition from planet partners , and considering less expensive to finance only from game platform and not from Planet Calypso . any coments about that ?
DistantSun: Q not sure if this has has already been asked, when you move to another planet (owned by another partner) do you take skills and equipment with you ???
DoctorH: How about uses for items that are now marginally useless? Like have Exa teeth used for a crafted item for example.
Frank|FPC: did you hear the pope got a girl in trouble?
DoctorH: Or bery Claws....
sitram: no lol
wizzszz: :D no
Fredy Olafson: :)
Jamhot: no
Mikass: What new profession could we expect?
Frank|FPC: he told her mother she was smoking..
Pilot: lol
JohnCapital: hi all
Mikass: or professions
sir odd: ouch
Fredy Olafson: hi
wizzszz: hi JC
Legion: eeeh ok frank :p
T3h_plonker: about vu 10 , i saw in a interview that david said it would be expencive to do space travel , how are you going to stop people from creating duplicate accounts for other planets in order not to pay loads of money ?
sitram: popes sucks :)
wizzszz: lol, but that wasnt really dirty
wizzszz: it'll do for now tho
sitram: how much time do you spent on EF.com on average a day Frank?
DistantSun: so are skills / weapons portable to other partners worlds ?
Sub-Zero: Frank it would be cool if we could travel to other planets like kind of like TPS that we have now but more cooler. Like Stargates =D
Frank|FPC: sitram: maybe 20 mins during the work day. maybe an hour or more when i get home
Wed: Frank.. for the Critter competition, can one make more then one entrys?
sitram: what is your favourite profession in EU frank?
BlackHawk: what mob you like to hunt most in EU?
sitram: *Frank
Frank|FPC: Wed: why not...
Wed: cool, thanks :)
Jamhot: waht critter competition?
combo22: Frank, accordingly with tou: mindark's liability towards you shall, if acknowledged, in each incidence be limited to no more than the total amount transferred into the involved account by said participant under six months period prior to the incident
MarcinGo: Q: L Fap requierments = utopia? Will anyone within a lifetime reach Zychion pro sib with natural skilling? And who set the requierments for the L fap's, he surely can't have played EU!
Wed: read the news sec on forum Jam :)
Jimmy B: its on the EU site Jam
Haxtor moogle: Frank, Is it true pilots will have alot more work to do when space opens up. I was drinking with ND in canada and he mentioned something about the auto transfer in the auction being removed and all that taken care of by pilots. and that pilots will have to manage their cargo
Frank|FPC: Blackhawk: Feffoids
DoubleZero: http://cl.entropiauniverse.com/planet-calypso/events/create-a-critter-competit/index.xml
Jamhot: nobody tells me anything
Joat: Any plans to have a competition were players can design a (smaller) area, like a city or any kind of p.o.v?
combo22: Q:Why MindArk do not guarantee all my money I have at any moment of time ? Are you (MindArk) going to change this now that you have a RL bank licence?
DistantSun: hes collecting H400s lol
Joat: sorry. p.o.i*
Jamhot: except you Jimmy,,,,,,usually about Wof THO
BlackHawk: And what is your favorite weapon?
Jimmy B: lol Jam
Frank|FPC: Joat: Excellent idea. Very possible.
Liam: Q (for Entropiafrance.com): I think FPC is totally aware about CE2 is gonna make people happy and pleased, but the real question is : does FPC/MA are gonna work on ALL the stuff (we can give you a list) still "in progress" (= never evolved) since 2003 ? Or you think we'll forget it with new planets and let it go ?
Frank|FPC: Blackhawk: Maddox IV
sitram: how much do you deposit on average in a month to play EU Frank?
Jamhot: lol @sitram
Jamhot: good 1 >.<
Pilot: Frank - Size of the Friends list is low atm .Are there any changes for it frank new VUs to increase it?
Legion: frank, is it possible to make moew creature submissions and other submissions and if they are actually good get a lil bit of payment for it? in peds for example :)
wizzszz: not the unique phg? o_O
sitram: I mean, I know you are part of MindArk, but you still deposit if you want to play EU, right?
Legion: more*
DistantSun: did you start a noob or were you allocated a uber avitar ?
Mikass: What new professions could we expect after the launch of Cryengine?
Haxtor moogle: Frank is still a noob :D i hunt with him sometimes lol
combo22: >Why MindArk do not guarantee all my money I have at any moment of time ? Are you (MindArk) going to change this now that you have a RL bank licence?
Frank|FPC: Liam: no things will have to develop. We won't be able to sit on the existing systems as they are forever. We must continue to progress and develop. Simple rule of business (even if it has been tough recently)
T3h_plonker: q. guinness or murphy's ?
Jimmy B: Will things like the Calypso Ground Assessment skill be renamed when new planets arrive, or will there be new skills specific to each planet?
Jamhot: when will JamhotTV studios building be implemented in NewOxford? :) I can dream can't I? ....nice Q tT3h
DistantSun: go go JamHot
Jamhot: gotta be the Murphy's
sitram: Frank, as a normal player in EU, not an MA avatar, don't you ever dream of looting some nice item from a mob?
Pilot: i am sure developer might have put a modfap into his loot :)
MrHummel: hi all
Jamhot: Hi MrHummel
Frank|FPC: combo22: the bank is going to change things in this area significantly. A bank account will be able to guarantee your deposits up to 500k SEK.
Ze-Tomb Raider: Hi everybody. :)
Jamhot: do Hummel make models?
Ciobyna: why in the loot... he did a support case and the support placed it in the storage...
Jamhot: hey Ze
MrHummel: i have draw a wery nice moob
Dahlifyr: Frank, do you guys at FPC looking at other mmo:s and taking inspiration from them. Or are you totaly going youre own way? Even better, are any of you maybe even playing any other mmo?
T3h_plonker: 500k sek = 63k $ btw
Frank|FPC: sitram: actually yes, doesn't everybody.
Jamhot: everyone plays CoD5 online surely!
Jamhot: :D
BlackHawk: good one Dahlifyr
combo22: tyvm Frank!
Haxtor moogle: Frank what role will the Xfire bulding play in the future besides being empty?>
MrHummel: what is going on in here ?
Jamhot: Imagine CoD5 type PvP in EU!!!
Frank|FPC: yes, the FPC crew play several other MMO's as well and are always talking about them. We've been especially looking at the space ones lately in regards to what we want to do
Ze-Tomb Raider: just a chat with frank :)
Duncan: Frank, any news about the lord kraster item ??
Joat: With CE2, will there be possibilities to take screenshots and grab video ingame, with help of CE2?
Dahlifyr: Thx for youre answer Frank:)
DistantSun: so you get to goto work, play games and get paid
Jamhot: Good question Moogle
Pretender: distant: i want a job like that too :p
Frank|FPC: Lord Kraster is long dead, and lady kraster too:)
MrHummel: Frank any new were my loot is ? i have playd all too long without any good
DoctorH: Are there plans to complete the mayhem armor sets.....at least allow sets to be completed.......
matt76: Hi all
Jamhot: So that's why nothing gets done on time, everyones playing space mmos at MA HQ lol
Frank|FPC: Doctor H: Absolutely.
sitram: Frank, how much time do you spend an average a day to play EU?
MrHummel: Frank is there going too be any goodies for old players ?
Ze-Tomb Raider: hi ermik. :p
ermik: hey tomb
Duncan: Any chance to see the full kraster armor ?
aia: Will there be a chance for more mayhem harnesses then, or are all harnesses handed out?
MrHummel: And i only play PE :O no nothing else
sitram: please don't tell me you don't have time for games, because EU is not a gam, it's an Universe :)
Sub-Zero: Frank: Is it true that non depositors like myself get Worse loot than a depositor?
Frank|FPC: Duncan: No
wizzszz: Sub-Zero: No
wizzszz: sorry frank ;)
DoctorH: Same here MrHummel.....PE is my first and only online "game"
Tosi: Please play more sci-fi mmorpgs and bring some sci-fi to EU :p
BlackHawk: MA staff likes to hunt on CP? What dome? Are they happy with the way it works?
Ze-Tomb Raider: EU is my the best MMO I've played to date.. the rest have 12yo noobzor. lol
Haxtor moogle: brb
MrHummel: Sub-Zero: i am a stady depositer but i always looose everything :/ and im up all to much so no that awser is realy no for none depositer
Noodles: LeOox: From personal non-depositing experience, I am quite certain that nondepositors don't get worse loot.
sitram: Frank, is this chat session from your own personal time or during the work time?
Hurrikane: weird in here... like the game for blind people (who can read)
Frank|FPC: To everybody: There's no discrimation or preferrencial treatment given to anybody based on either personal relationships or deposits etc. None whatsoever, never has been , never will be
DistantSun: Shoots Hurrikane with hand drawn MM
wizzszz: told ya ;)
Hurrikane: makes sense, a business couldn't work founded on corruption
T3h_plonker: how does the loot system work then ! ? :D
JohnCapital: Players who may not bother with forums often don't seem to get the full "backstories". Any chance of improving storyline updates ingame? (not the login screen)
Ze-Tomb Raider: So it's "dynamic" for all? lol
MrHummel: And PE/EU is the only game for me i am like a drug additcted one that can't stop it but i get sad when Mindark only takes and not gives
Frank|FPC: T3e_plonker: its the force luke,
GPA: Hi Frank, all the suggestions we post at EU site do you ever look at them? Some i believe are very nice to implement and helpful for in-game experience
Jamhot: The Mafia want to disagree Hurri
Hurrikane: I also read Marco's hint that fiction from players might get used more... any word on that?:)
T3h_plonker: cool , i can has mediclorian shot plz ?
PinkPcP: Oi :)
Frank|FPC: GPA: yes, take for example the create a critter comp...
DoctorH: I do believe that statement Frank.......but wow......some avatars are very very lucky....I have been too........and then some are very very un-lucky.....in the moment it can make you think of all kinds of conspiracy theories...........but I want to believe it is unbiased and non-discriminatory...it is just hard somtimes
ermik: Frank , how many entries can one have in the critter contest?
Sub-Zero: Frank: are there any plans for new features for people that dont deposit, To do other things than just sweat/gather fruits and stones? Other stuff to do. That are actually fun. So people that want to try game can stay longer. I have had 30 disciples 90% of them have quit because they dont have the patience to sweat/gather fruits& stones. And this is really sad :( To play in EU without depositing you must have a huge determination and huge patience.
Hurrikane: I am VERY interested in the critter comp:)
Wed: and the question we all like to know, when does the beer shipment come? :p
Tango: Good Morning All
Ciobyna: imho the loot system treats you the way you treat him: treat him like a casino, that it will be, treat it like stock market, that it is.
JohnCapital: hiya
Frank|FPC: to me its really simple, you guys know the world inside out and come up we stuff that you would enjoy. Therefore its just a pleaseure for us to try and fix it for you. We're happy if you're happy
Hurrikane: awww feel the love:)
PinkPcP: lol
Mikass: What new professions could we expect after the launch of Cryengine? You mentioned earlier there will be some new skills.Or you can`t comment on that?
MrHummel: time to do my last peds on a mining round :( all left from when i deposit the other day
Ze-Tomb Raider: Yay MA do love us. lol
Jamhot: Feels fuzzy and warm inside
PinkPcP: jamhot!!!!!
Hurrikane: Too far, back away lol
MrHummel: Frank im not happy then mindark should not be happy then ?
PinkPcP: Ho Frank goodmorning for me here
MrHummel: :p
T3h_plonker: when is the beer shipment arriveing !! :'(
Ze-Tomb Raider: Now I need to loot a computer that doesnt have problems like my current one. :D
PinkPcP: I have no questions, I am just a happy pilot lol
wizzszz: *sheds a tear*
alius: Any nice new info for us?
PinkPcP: :D
Hurrikane: A question asked just now... can we have more than one entry in the Mob Competition?
Ze-Tomb Raider: Pilot happy, everybody happy ^_^
Frank|FPC: Mikass: there will be space related skills.. also we'll be looking at mindforce
DoubleZero: I thought you wanted a Cow mob Pink :)
Ciobyna: Ze-Tomb: just make sure you loot your local computer store using money, not guns :)
PinkPcP: fact tomb raider lol!!!
Mikass: thanks
Jamhot: he said yes earlier to the mob design comp thing
Sub-Zero: Frank: What about tamin and vechiles ? :p
sitram: Frank, whats your favourite place in EU(on Amethera and Eudoria)?
DoctorH: will space related skills be restricted to pilots...or can anyone earn them?
Frank|FPC: yes, more than one entry in the mob comp is allowed
Hurrikane: ah right, Zoo on the way:)
PinkPcP: btw not only pilot, i do the best events on cnd as well (next to CL ofc)
Jamhot: lol
Ze-Tomb Raider: Clobyna: lol I will ;)
Jamhot: yes Pink 2nd to CL of course
PinkPcP: lol
Jamhot: but it is the next best event!!! for sure
DoctorH: I'm just so not excited about vehicles right now......unless something changes......like the continents get 100x bigger.......or its a new planet with them
Ze-Tomb Raider: woo MF goes further & space skills :)
Sub-Zero: Will the pets that we have now will actually be usefull sometime after CRYENGINE2? Like I have always wanted to ride my Exa stalker..
Centech: When will my presidentship of Calypso be recognized officially?
Pirx Danford: Was it asked already if there will be a ticket system for space flights or such?
Frank|FPC: sitram: im a eudoria person.. probably around twin because I'm there a lot... minopolis is good too..
alius: it is nice to see that new proffessions are comming
PinkPcP: i wanna have piloting skills
JohnCapital: What mob, location, texure, etc. has proved most difficult to recreate in CE2?
Jamhot: hi RC
BlackHawk: Where are fefoids at Twin?
BlackHawk: hmmmmm
Rockchick: Hi Jam :)
sitram: sry to ask, but do you have lag in Twin, Frank?
PinkPcP: i never saw feffs at twins blackhawk
PinkPcP: they are at camp phioenix
wizzszz: i dont have lag in twin....
BlackHawk: hahaha
Hurrikane: Thanks for the Malc spawn in Eudoria by the way, nice touch
Frank|FPC: very rarely lag for me
Ze-Tomb Raider: Exa better look uber with CE-2 Frank. lol
Jamhot: ooo nice ...@ Malc spawn
Liam: Q(fore entropiafrance.com) : Are the new planets gonna be under the Swedish laws, or, according some planet will be own by foreigner, can we expect a come back of the money in window loot ?
Frank|FPC: jahn capital: none so far
00Dan: wheres malc spawn on eudoria?
Centech: blackhawk if you dont agroo 124522345 mobs on everyone around you tou might get less lag
MrHummel: i have no lagg exept on weekends when every one is logged on
sitram: will you participate in WoF this year Frank, I mean not as a MA representative
Jimmy B: lol centech
sitram: if yes, in which team?
Ze-Tomb Raider: I never have twins lag. lol
JohnCapital: k, ty
alius: wich mob do you like the most in cry2 seting frank?
Frank|FPC: 00Dan: blue area west of hades
Tango: Frank, are you going to be at CES next year?
Hurrikane: 1399, 15520 EUD for temporary WoF Malc spawn
00Dan: kk thx
BlackHawk: Centech] : If you stay at auction all day you have no lag at all
00Dan: ill have to go check it out
BlackHawk: but you need to have some fun
MrHummel: Frank|FPC: why isent there more bp for crafter on nice orfinders
DoctorH: what maturity malc?
PinkPcP: lol BH
Hurrikane: I believe set at guardian-ish
00Dan: is the spawn going to be the same throught out all of stage 3 or is it on and off between matches?
Medea Delorace: Frank|FPC - Have integrated auto clickers ever been though about?
DoctorH: not bad
Hurrikane: same for each weekend
Joat: Any plans to create a LandArea Terminal. so we can easily browse thru' all areas settings?
BlackHawk: <<< I am part of the environment and creature AI!!!! BE aware! I bite!
sitram: Frank, what was your biggest HOF(ATH?) in EU so far and in what profession?
Ze-Tomb Raider: Frank|FPC: How do most of the clothes look in your opinion? Better same worse?
Hurrikane: lets keep the wof stuff to the wof thread though, now that's done
Ze-Tomb Raider: With ce-2**
PinkPcP: Frank: When are the pilot BUGS gonna be fixed (after 1.5 yrs i think there should be some progress on that as well)
Frank|FPC: best looking mob so far - the eviscerator
BlackHawk: I hate that one
Ze-Tomb Raider: lol ofc. :D
Hurrikane: Malcs for me:) Eviscerator reminds me of a head massager:)
Frank|FPC: Ze-tomb-raider: much better, one of the great benefits of the CE2 is of course the way everything just looks great
sitram: Which armor do you like the most, Franks?
sitram: *Frank
Rayne Jade: Greetings all... did I miss it?
Nebu: Malcruentors should be green dammit, then we would have a Green Dragon in EU :D
Tango: nope
alius: Frank will the mobs being changed in look with cry2?
Hurrikane: Submit a new dragon, who knows:)
Jamhot: @ Hurri : Those orgasmatron things? :D
PinkPcP: guess no answer for me
Tosi: Miner Bots have nice steampunk feel
PinkPcP: bye
Ze-Tomb Raider: Frank|FPC: That's good to hear.. what is your fav texture on which clothing with CE-2? lol
Hurrikane: Miner Bots I agree, mental looking
Ace Flyster: i
wizzszz: nebu, design a cute flying green dragon for the contest...
Frank|FPC: sentinel armor looks pretty good
Medea Delorace: Frank|FPC - Have integrated auto clickers ever been though about?
Hurrikane: eviscerators are welcome btw, just not a favorite:)
Legion: frank, will integrated voice com be used in the new cryengine 2?
aia: Just bad it's impossible to get for a normal player lol
Ze-Tomb Raider: Sentinel always looks good. ;)
Liam: Q (for Entropiafrance.com): I think FPC is totally aware about CE2 is gonna make people happy and pleased, but the real question is : does FPC/MA are gonna work on ALL the stuff (we can give you a list) still "in progress" (= never evolved) since 2003 ? Or you think we'll forget it with new planets and let it go ?
DistantSun: you said happy players makes MA happy, can I please have a set of Sentinal Armor (M) :)
Liam: oups
Frank|FPC: integrated auto clickers of a sort have been discussed. We had an idea for batch procesing in the crafting system
Hurrikane: A serious question... will there be travel or import of avatars between the new planets?
Liam: not the good one :)
Frank|FPC: it will make it in at some point, i think the design was pretty much complete
alius: sounds good that kind of crafting
Pretender: what about 1000 ped lyst hofs lol theyr annoying to extract
Liam: Q(fore entropiafrance.com) : Are the new planets gonna be under the Swedish laws, or, according some planet will be own by foreigner, can we expect a come back of the money in window loot ?
JohnCapital: You said there'd be some of these 8) and these :p so there :}
sitram: Frank, in your oppinion, is it better to mine amped or unamped, and why?
alius: even 700 ped melch is not god
Pretender: maybe reconsider towers? like, big tt stones get them at 10.000 peds and 1pec tt stones of the sort get them at 1000 ped?
Jimmy B: nice skills though pretender :D
Frank|FPC: Liam, i did say that we must continue to develop things. We can't live off the same systems forever. There is competition out there
MrHummel: Well no awser on my questions so.... i leaving anyway i love mindakrs work and not playing something else but i think if this game ever going too live more then it do now they need to start listning on old players that have been in this game from start almost.
MrHummel: Over and out cya Frank
Hurrikane: Are robot ships only triggered by miners, and if so can hunters have a similar bonus?
Wed: im off to make dinner, nice chatting with u Frank :)
Liam: yes my mystake i RE ask the same question but i put another one just after take a look ;)
Legion: Frank, in a year or two you will hopefully get even more competition, if i win the competition i'm in now ;P
Rayne Jade: if the amount of decay was the same when extracting that 1000 PED Lyst, I imagine it would work OK. With the bathc crafting, nothing would be different except that the player does not need to stand there
wizzszz: todays kids have no patience... *sighs* ;)
alius: got to go to for dinner shame i can't stay online well done btw with the chat session
Fredy Olafson: Frank i saw on this forum a hypothese saying MA supports strongly platform Entropia Universe and his partners and it slowly moves back from Planet Calypso , in the end abandoning it due to greater competition from planet partners, and considering less expensive to finance only from game platform and not from Planet Calypso . any coments about that ? will MA abandon Planet Calypso in a few years ?
sitram: Frank, you cand also ask me questions if you want
Legion: freaduy, pure speculation
Frank|FPC: Fredy Olafson: MA has already left Planet Calypso in a sense. It's FPC that will run it now. MA will focus on the platform as you mentioned. Planet Calypso will remain in the universe for many many years to come
BlackHawk: Frank|FPC: I want to play chess in EU. Where can I find a board?
Hurrikane: Do you feel like John Candy getting grilled by the kids in Uncle Buck?
Nebu: BlackHawk, use the Notes :D
Fredy Olafson: thank you for your answer Frank
Frank|FPC: Hurrikane: emm.. i guess.. but its good to spread a good vibe
wizzszz: dung chess?
Jimmy B: Dung vs Fruit :D
Hurrikane: Glad you're here
Fredy Olafson: and on every move chess pieces and board should decay
wizzszz: ill pick the fruits side then ;)
sitram: What do you like more Frank, Dung or Fruits?
Ze-Tomb Raider: Frank: What is your favourite part about Entropia getting the CE-2 engine and getting planet partners?
BlackHawk: Frank|FPC: Will you join us more in future in this kind of chats?
Hurrikane: So do miners trigger Robot ships or can they be found by anyone?
Sub-Zero: Frank: any plans for making different types of stuff to do in calypso that doenst cost u anything except time like we can do now sweating/fruits & stones ?
Ace Flyster: hurrikane, miners only
wizzszz: bah, everyone knows its the miners ;P
Liam: it's gonna be hard for people who complain all the time since 2003 about MA to change and complain about FPC. That's so usual for some to say" MA sucks" "MA give me PED". They will have to learn a new word : FPC :)
Jamhot: I actually microwave my socks to dry them sometimes because of that film
Frank|FPC: on a side note, that dung chess is what I like about Entropia. When the people that spend time in there that really like it, actually find ways to use the system that we have never thought of... that's a big thing for me...
Nebu: too bad you cant drop dung or fruit anymore :p
BlackHawk: but you can't drop dung anymore...
BlackHawk: grrrr
Frank|FPC: . it makes it more alive somehow
Mikass: lol
Jimmy B: you can, you just need 1000 units lol
wizzszz: yeah, we just can't place dung on the ground anymore :p
Joat: With CE2, will there be possibilities to take screenshots and grab video ingame, with help of CE2?
Frank|FPC: Nebu: sure
Medea Delorace: LetumLatro...arnt you in PvP waiting for your ass to be kicked? ;D
Ze-Tomb Raider: Frank: Sounds fun to see the inventive way that people look for fruit/dung. :p
Jamhot: Yeah any plans for more interactive street furniture , benches , tables with chess on and such?
sitram: I gtg home, thanks for your time Frank, have a nice day
sitram: cya guys :)
Frank|FPC: I remeber looking at screenshots of people that had built a whole castle out of oil drums - that was cool
Hurrikane: lol a mass revolt on a dung issue
Tango: Frank, you think the dung thing is neat, you should see some of our wild partys
Liam: Q(fore entropiafrance.com) : Are we gonna have some new pictures/videos about CE2 in the following weeks ? (before realease)
strakkan: Hi Miners :)
Jamhot: gives a more alive feel like you say
Nebu: yup, but MA removed stacking items a couple years ago Frank
Tosi: Liam: FUFPC instead of FUMA?
wizzszz: giev back dung art!!!111oneone
Nebu: and you need at least 1000 dung or fruit to drop them
Ze-Tomb Raider: It would truly be an experience to spend a week in the FPC room of game watching.
Frank|FPC: ok ok, lets not get to far into the dung thing:) it was the creativity i liked:)
Megafeiz: is the ingame map gonna change to bigger and better with more options, like adding markers?
Liam: yeah Tosi :) probably, ask to people who complain xD i'am not one of them :)
Ze-Tomb Raider: Creativity for the lack of loot. ;)
Nebu: same goes for fruit btw :D
Frank|FPC: Liam: Yes, definitiely. In fact they should be coming about every two weeks now as we build up
Fredy Olafson: recently , most news came from Next Island . are the others still working ? all have same development rythm ?
Sub-Zero: Frank: any plans for making different types of stuff to do in calypso that doenst cost u anything except time like we can do now sweating/fruits & stones ?
Hurrikane: Are close to seeing the rest of Amethera open up?
wizzszz: yeah, but those sell actually... :p
Duncan: cool now screen :)
Frank|FPC: Megafeiz: YES!
BlackHawk: I saw an article that MA plans to make the game cheapper in future. That means reduced markup on most things in EU?
Megafeiz: thanks for the answer:)
strakkan: Frank ! I heard you on a radioshow on p1 last week I think. You should have been more agressive with how good EU is ;)
Frank|FPC: LeOox: Yes, we're looking at introducing recreational games
JohnCapital: Frankly, afer CE2 was 1st announced, I expected a stopage of new stuff until it was implemented. Instead I've seen more items/mobs/locations/etc. than ever. I think it's pretty cool.
Rayne Jade: Nice answer about the ingame map! Looking forward to that
Frank|FPC: puzzels, chess, golf
Pretender: golf wii style?
Hurrikane: Recreational activities (FISHING) sound good:)
Raziak: fishing ftw
Jamhot: yep hurri
Rayne Jade: need more fish IMO
sir odd: Fishing!
Sub-Zero: I see ok. what means "recreational games" ? =P
Frank|FPC: JohnCapital: Thanks, but it has been rather sparce of late.
wizzszz: i hunt fugabarbas for recreation :p
Raziak: or something where ya can make body art
Hurrikane: new moves and more than powerfists... a use for martial arts in the ring would be nice
Jamhot: yey
Ze-Tomb Raider: Body art would be a great addition to the creativity of many in the community imo.
Jamhot: that would be good too hurri
Frank|FPC: Raziak: Yes, we've done the face and it's made the community look great in there. We'll continue
wizzszz: t-shirts with participant content - will they ever come?
Sub-Zero: Oh cool :D maybe we can go fish soon =D
Jamhot: damn your brimming with good ideas
Raziak: i hope i can get some tattoo´s on my ava
DoctorH: Are there plans for higher level hunting skill sover level 100 in terms of unlocks....looking at faps I would believe there are plans for weapons...but what about in the skill area?
Raziak: female ava for excample on the lower back ;D
Hurrikane: programmable dance moves would also be cool, instead of the set ones
Jamhot: robot dance!!!! ftw
wizzszz: i want a *finger* gesture ;P
DoctorH: Yeah Raziak...Tramp Stamps...
Frank|FPC: wizzszz: t-shirts with content: we had an issue with assymetrical designs witht he current issue. ce2 will offer us better options
burnsey: Frank, we need things that are personalized beyond appearance. Perhaps awards or tropheys and statues commemorating participants achievements.
Rayne Jade: Frank: I know you guys browse the forum, but have you noticed the self-imposed quests some of us have made for ourselves? If so, what does the FPC staff think of them?
Jamhot: *flicks wizzszz the finger
Raziak: DoctorH rofl
wizzszz: cool, looking forward to it
Frank|FPC: *current engine
Jamhot: will that do? lol
Ze-Tomb Raider: Frank|FPC: is there any chances of skill gains being slightly un-nerfed after CE-2?
Blake Seven: sg
Medea Delorace: Frank, do what I did.. Report that female coats should be as long as male coats.. Our girl coats look abit silly.. ;)
Ze-Tomb Raider: Hi mom.
Jamhot: hey Mom
DanielleYourMom: Holy buncha Entropians chatting on EF, batman!
Tango: Hi MOM
Tosi: Rayne Jade: 1. Make project on EF 2. ... 3. Profit!
Hurrikane: Hi Mom:)
Pretender: yo mom
DanielleYourMom: I thought maybe the server was down ... :D
Ze-Tomb Raider: lol
JohnCapital: Medea: The shorter the ladies coats, the better. :D
Liam: Q(fore entropiafrance.com) : Can we expect (after CE 2 release) a bigger deployement of the IRL items (in loot and to buy) ?
Haxtor moogle: franks here it might be :-D
Frank|FPC: burnsey: good you brought that up. we're looking at another community event involving just this. should be soon too
burnsey: :)
Medea Delorace: JohnCapital..perv :D
JohnCapital: Sorry. Couldn't resist. :)
wizzszz: i consent :p
Hurrikane: Will there ever be new continents on Calypso or sister planets we can visit without importing to non-FPC realms?
Ze-Tomb Raider: Frank|FPC: Have their been any ideas for cheap affordable yet good looking clothes for the low level non-depo or depo with a low appearance budget?
Sub-Zero: Hurrikane: They need first finish of amethera first, lol
Frank|FPC: Hurrikane: there will be more continents on calypso (as well as other cool stuff like underwater areas)
Hurrikane: That's the answer I wanted:) thanks
Ace Flyster: ,,
wizzszz: there is no more room for new continents btw...
DoctorH: Thank you Frank
Raziak: gief subs or faster swim speed for that rofl
Hurrikane: might we be seeing the Leviathan then?
Haxtor moogle: under water towns?
Rayne Jade: the map we see is only what has been revealed... they can make whatever they want lol
aia: Maybe fixing to it's possible to swim between the continents (having eudoria on same map as amethera), and open up the continent north of ithaca
wizzszz: have you guys ever checked the space pics of calypso?
Dahlifyr: Time for some beers, have an good weekend everyone.
Danoclese: Frank: will we ever be able to swim between the continents?
Frank|FPC: hurrikane: maybe, or something worse
Witchblade0815: frank: do you like teddybears ? i love them :)
LightX: Are we going to see bigger and harder underwather mobs long out in the sea sometime? like big angry sharks?
Hurrikane: a sunken city would be cool... ruins of an ancient past, guarded by ageless forces of wrath.....
Fredy Olafson: before adding new continents will Amethera be fully developed ? i mean to be able to perform activities on all over it's surface ?
burnsey: Frank, you should also incorporate us into Item descriptions. Individuals/Societies name in them would add more depth to the community and history of the universe.
Tosi: Frank, apparently you are looking at development of Blue Mars. Are you worried?
Rayne Jade: strange we cannot drown...
DanielleYourMom: David | is it true that the Furor are the ilegitimate children of a love affiar between feffoids and neconus ?
Hurrikane: LOL
wizzszz: oooh, sunken ruins :drools:
JohnCapital: Besdies the overall better graphics (and without revealing any secrets you can't share) what's the one best "upgrade" in the CE2 version we can look forward to?
Frank|FPC: burnsey: agreed
DoctorH: What about Land Grab.......every 6 months? but only twice since I started in Feb 2006.......Isn't it a touch overpromised and underdelivered?
Liam: Well, it's hard to have an answer (i asked 4 questions, i got 2 answer) here, even when we ask serious stuff for a website who care about the game, so i leave, meet us @ithaca bar for those kind of meeting ....
Frank|FPC: tosi: not in the slightest
Hurrikane: Burnsey: Have to agree:)
Raziak: 1 new arear whit 1 teleporter and nothing els + full pvp whould be awesome
wizzszz: is there anyone copying this for a transcript`?
Rayne Jade: I bet Jimmy is
Executor: It was said that we won't need to create new accounts for each other planets? Does it mean we will use our Calyspo avatar as they are (clothes/armor) or should we create new avatar? :)
Hurrikane: LOL was just about to say that
DanielleYourMom: Only if I get an answer about the Furor's baby daddy
wizzszz: ah yes...
Frank|FPC: DoctorH: We'll have a LG announced in the middle of next week. Some new rules and developments
Haxtor moogle: Frank what role will the Xfire bulding play in the future besides being empty?>
JohnCapital: SWEET!
DoctorH: outstanding
burnsey: :d say what?
Ze-Tomb Raider: imo letomie are neconu+saba... lol
Rayne Jade: :eek: landgrab!!!
DanielleYourMom: yay LG !
Raziak: sweet LG finaly
wizzszz: mom, you directed it to david... ;)
Ze-Tomb Raider: omg swee tLG lol
Tango: Hey Lars :)
wizzszz: LG? o_O
DanielleYourMom: oh pft!
Joat: Any thoughts of spliting the FriendsList in two, one for society and one "normal"?
Frank|FPC: haxtor: not sure yet.. lets see what happens up to ce2
Rayne Jade: LG seems to pop up during each WoF.... coincidence?
Hurrikane: Letomie are excellent by the way, if you get killed too much they're just fun to watch:)
BlackHawk: When will you make PvP5 available? You plan to resurect PvP3?
DanielleYourMom: Frank | is it true that the Furor are the ilegitimate children of a torrid love affair between the feffoids and neconus ?
Sub-Zero: Frank: what about taming ? is it all forgotten or will there be some developments after CE2?
wizzszz: did you change the letomie textures because they got hacked?
Jimmy B: No Rayne Jade, I was planning to but messed it up so I have no transcript. I think it may be stored by the EF server though so 711 may be able to get it
aia: I think Furor is from the DNA of the "furir" (sergeant) in the comic book "91:an karlsson"
Frank|FPC: DanielleYourMom: yes, but for gods sake don't spread it around:9
DanielleYourMom: :D
Parlog: hi all
Rayne Jade: Frank: I know you guys browse the forum, but have you noticed the self-imposed quests some of us have made for ourselves? If so, what does the FPC staff think of them?
Frank|FPC: taming and mindforce will be looked at after the ce2 release
Raziak: Hey Lily darling :D
Sub-Zero: Yay thats good news!!
Haxtor moogle: when are you going to come back to america frank?
Lily: hey hon ;)
Frank|FPC: Rayne: like the 1m sweat and such. Cool, why not:)
Frank|FPC: i also noticed someone putting together a type of quest system where your earned points by doing things, is that still going?
Executor: It was said that we won't need to create new accounts for each other planets. Does it mean we will use our Calyspo avatar as they are (clothes/armor) or should we create new avatar? :)
Rayne Jade: Frank: there are quests to global on every mob; BlackHawk has the Zero to Hero quest... many others. You should take a peek at how we spend our time ;)
Hurrikane: Zero to Hero I think you refer to, it's BlackHawks thing and going well
BlackHawk: Frank|FPC : David said something about Politics implemented. Is any concrete action in that area?
Ze-Tomb Raider: Frank, you should drop by the rig one time... 'tis a nice place to relax. :D
Frank|FPC: Executor: that's the plan - same avatar can travel the whole universe. What a drag it would be to have to create several avatars
Rayne Jade: Frank: I think NighHawk had a rather involved quest to loot specific items in specific quanities too
Executor: Thanks a lot Frank, and GL ;)
Parlog: does anybody logg the whole chat and can post it in the forums? i missed the first hour
wizzszz: does that mean skills are the same across planets then, too?
Frank|FPC: Rayne: we are also looking at a quest/mission system and better event tools for players after ce2
NevadaJake: Yeah, that would be really cool.
Rayne Jade: Thanks Frank - sounds great
Parlog: what you need are good questwriters
Raziak: thank god i dont have to remake my ava for traveling around on new planets it whould be a drag to make it this nice every time rofl
Haxtor moogle: fank how long will you be here i have to go
DanielleYourMom: << likes missions
Hurrikane: better event tools get a thumbs up form me
DanielleYourMom: can I turn on and off people coming in and leaving
Rayne Jade: curious about items travelling to other planets too... or do you arrive naked like the Terminator lol
Frank|FPC: 10 more minutes before I head home for the weekend
JohnCapital: Besdies the overall better graphics (and without revealing any secrets you can't share) what's the one best "upgrade" in the CE2 version we can look forward to?
Jamhot: YAY for the weekend!!!
DanielleYourMom: Weeekeeenndd !
Tosi: Yay for weekend :p
Raziak: been trying to figure that out DanielleYourMom havent found teh button yet
Jamhot: *cracks can open
DanielleYourMom: The real question .. what kinda beer is there this weekend :D
Tosi: :p
DanielleYourMom: AND .. are you bringing enough for all of us !
Ze-Tomb Raider: woo, already ~1:30am sat for me. lol
Rayne Jade: Nice of you to take the time to chat us Frank... it is appreciated
Fredy Olafson: Frank: now that there is a lot of information about the game on may sites , FPC will continue to support mentoring system ?
Hurrikane: hmm POETS day.... Piss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday:)
DoctorH: Thank you for all the time and information Frank.
BlackHawk: Frank|FPC If you loot an item with Moogle, how do you split? :D
zajebani: anything important that has been said?
arielos: Frank: pls bring us more skill bonus events...
burnsey: Frank will you chat with us more frequently? Please please please
Frank|FPC: JohnCapital: It's got to be tghe sunsets. It really feels like you've arrived somewhere totally new
DanielleYourMom: You rip the moogle into pieces and leave it on the ground all over PA for newbies to finda nd TT
JohnCapital: cool
BlackHawk: loool
Tosi: Btw, why not use IRC instead of this crappy chat? Would be far easier to follow.
NevadaJake: Will we need a light source to play during the night time?
NevadaJake: Like a flashlight?
Jamhot: Aaaah sunsets
Jamhot: Beach parties!!!!!
Hurrikane: night vision:)
zajebani: LOOOT
NevadaJake: I mean Flashlight (L)
Danoclese: or a flashlight you can attach to your rifle or pistol
Rayne Jade: serial killers come out at night
Hurrikane: I wanna hunt trox by the green of their eyes lol
JohnCapital: Zajebani: Excellent Q: Frank, any issues you'd like to mention we might have accidently missed? :eek:
Ze-Tomb Raider: TT 1.oo goggles form TT which lack decay for night time? lol
Frank|FPC: burnsey: yes, good idea, definitely more often
Jamhot: Cleric Dagger 1a = glowstick!
Sub-Zero: Frank: What about the egg... Any plans for finishin that up before CE2?
Rayne Jade: ahhh.... the egg
BlackHawk: All places where is night will turn in lootable PvP? :D:D:D:
DanielleYourMom: tt implant thingies as lights, oldschool style
Ze-Tomb Raider: Dagger of Dxxx = serial killer glowstick. lol
aia: why just not make it easy, and use a headlight? (or "goggles")
Haxtor moogle: dont decay my goggles
NevadaJake: I another game I play, you can still see pretty well during the night. But you can also press the "L" key to illuminate the area around you
DanielleYourMom: BAN !
DanielleYourMom: lol jk
Mel: Frank, a tough one, IS overall loot value modified/decreased for general mobs or event mobs such as the Merry Mayhem mobs durring events?
Hurrikane: any plans for Radar-Jammed pvp areas?
DanielleYourMom: man ther'es an ass ton of good questions
zajebani: and no answers
aia: The general theory is just that the "quota" of let's say Korss runs out when 1000 people kill tons of feffs
Ze-Tomb Raider: There really is ;)
Jamhot: yes great questions
Jamhot: it's been a right good chat
DanielleYourMom: I type like 29349023849 words a minute, and thre's no way I could answer those even in short tiny answers
Frank|FPC: LeOox: The Egg. We have the finish on paper now. Could be before ce2, but definitely soon after.
Ze-Tomb Raider: Has been
Hurrikane: yay for the egg
wizzszz: Ahh, teh egg...
Ze-Tomb Raider: Egg wil hatch :D
Mikass: Accounts are deleted after a X months of inactivity. Could there be an option to extend the inactivity grace period for a fee?
Rayne Jade: I will miss the egg.... *sniff*
Hurrikane: hope he's kept it in a fridge
Sub-Zero: Wow thats awesome news Frank!
Ze-Tomb Raider: And turn into a Sollomate Opalo. lol
Parlog: nice, dinosaurs
wizzszz: mikass, thats silly, just lo in once a year... :p
Raziak: the egg hmm eww so are ya gonna make a giant atrox egg omelet for the Eu community ? :D
Great Dane: Frank - thanks for coming and sharing information. Hope you will come back soon and often.
Haxtor moogle: egg will hatch into second planet lol
wizzszz: *log
zajebani: any posibility to attach again amps to opalo that do more the 50% dmg
wizzszz: more fees.... sheesh
zajebani: and to man mph?:)
Frank|FPC: If it was up to me, it would happen during the Second Golden Age period and it would a mix of Minty Python and crazy airplane movies from the 80's i think
Hurrikane: Melee amps *cough*
Ze-Tomb Raider: Bbc on mph. :d
Frank|FPC: *the egg i mean
Mikass: it`s not silly in case you go into a coma for few years :)
zajebani: Ze-Tomb Raider wooowooowo
Ze-Tomb Raider: Monty Python! lol
Parlog: crazy airplane movies sounds good, 80s anyway
Sub-Zero: The Egg. We have the finish on paper now. Could be before ce2, but definitely soon after. this is good news no!? :D
Rayne Jade: that would be nice, and don't call the Shirley
wizzszz: monty python? a big dead parrot?
Lars Sebra: Why not make this chat a monthly regular? seems players have 1000 good ideas?
Jamhot: Monty Python rule!
Sub-Zero: now everyone can stop saying ahh the egg... rofl
Ze-Tomb Raider: No a transvestite Lumberjack wizzszz
Raziak: Hurrikane sharpening stones and weight stones ya cant realy amp a valor rofl
Hurrikane: portable repair for melee weapons YES
wizzszz: spam spam spaaaam :D
Sub-Zero: Lars Sebra: thats an excellent idea!
NevadaJake: I am a little worried that having all these additional planets will dilute Calypso. I hope I am wrong
Parlog: screenie or it didnt happen Leoox
Jamhot: I Liiiiiiiike chineeeese
zajebani: im again for LOOOT
Frank|FPC: just the whole monty python style of something totally unpredictable, unproportional and generally nuts:)))
Ze-Tomb Raider: Wizzszz: dont let me bring up ~130 'spam' lol
wizzszz: like loot?
Tosi: Lemon curry?
wizzszz: :D
DanielleYourMom: lol
Fredy Olafson: Frank :as Hurrikane earlier asked shall we have amps for melee ? and when u use your maddox do you amp it ?
zajebani: :)ž
Hurrikane: so the egg hatches and out pops a weekend in St Tropez?
Frank|FPC: but its not up to me....(totally)
Ze-Tomb Raider: I recomend we all just watch holy grail for no apparent reason one night. :p
Joat: Frank, we already have that IRL, it's called politicians... ;)
wizzszz: a big killer omelette will hatch and eat up all modfaps? like that?
Frank|FPC: yep , i use an amped maddox
Mikass: Marco mentioned official contracts(agreements) between players a while back. Any ETA on that
Jamhot: weekend at bernies , thats an 80's movie
T3h_plonker: meh whent afk , so frank was it guinness or murphy's ?
Mikass: ?
Haxtor moogle: lets not go to hadeshem... tis a silly place lol
Hurrikane: lol Delta ftw:)
burnsey: Put Holy grail on the ad screens!
Fredy Olafson: thank you for your answer Frank
Jamhot: *scratches head is it?
Sub-Zero: I look foward to the new era of calypso as do we all!
Ze-Tomb Raider: We're the knights of the abandoned Building!
T3h_plonker: i agree with burnsey , we should have a sunday movie or soemthing :p
Terranachi: Hey guys, I need some help with a good item used for trading, my budget at the moment is around 500-1.5kped.
Sub-Zero: Hopefully there will be more avg loot for players. Cuz many more people will join and play
Raziak: ohh frank plz give back sound off old maddox 4 the new sound suck
DanielleYourMom: The one serious thing I want to know is if there will ever be a 'repair chip' that allows us to apply a certain tt to the chip, then it can repair broken items while out in the middle of nowhere .. :D
zajebani: but,what about LOOT?
Ze-Tomb Raider: omg T3h I mentioned first. lol
Haxtor moogle: with the second golden age will guns and stuff be renamed to ancient and ancient items to super ancient like before?
Hurrikane: The FPC involvement in the WoF has given me some idea of the flak you guys must get, you're doing a fine job, keep it up:)
BlackHawk: After xXSqUaLlXx TT'ed the amp, many talked about improving TT and auction to prevent accidents. Any plans on that?
Petley: Good Question Blackhawk
Razer: wow crowded here
Sub-Zero: Frank: How come all weapons look pretty much the same mostly?
DanielleYourMom: what is this loot everyone is talkin about :?
Razer: Hi Frank
NevadaJake: This creature didn't carry any loot
wizzszz: loot is a term from pre vu 8.something... ;)
Sub-Zero: People at MA/FPC to lazy to create different textures/sounds? =P
Parlog: loot is when you work hard mom :D
Ze-Tomb Raider: Mom: I have no idea what-so-ever
Raziak: there is no loot rofl just an ilusion :D
wizzszz: dont remember what it means tho
DanielleYourMom: poor frank - he'll never be able to answer anywhere near any of these question
Rayne Jade: Frank is busy and cannot currently be accessed ;)
Ze-Tomb Raider: I loved VU8.6 when I started. :p
zajebani: DanielleYourMom secret,like the egg
Frank|FPC: LeOox: we've done some nice work on varying them in the ce2
DanielleYourMom: my work hard : paycheck ? is that my loot :D
zajebani: Rayne Jade LOL
Mel: But it is sooo appreciated that you join us here, Frank.
Haxtor moogle: with the second golden age will guns and stuff be renamed to ancient and ancient items to super ancient like before?
DanielleYourMom: lol rayne
Sub-Zero: great to hear frank.
Hurrikane: gotta go, damn RL.... thanks for the time Frank
wizzszz: ok, my final question: what is wrong with that damn beer shippings
Frank|FPC: well thanks everybody, I've got to go now....
BlackHawk: Have a look at the PvP5 wish list. Most voter agreed it would be cool to have something like that in EU
JohnCapital: thanks. Cya
Joat: Loot is an illusion, or if it was spelled il-loot-tion... ;)
DanielleYourMom: peace bitches!
Rayne Jade: Thanks again Frank
BlackHawk: bye
Parlog: you killed a boss 07 and looted a paycheck worth 400ped lol
Mel: Have a good weekend Frank
Ze-Tomb Raider: Will my Vivo become ancient? lol
Haxtor moogle: be safe frank!
Danoclese: Thanks Frank have a super weekend
Jamhot: Have a good weekend Frank, everyone!
Petley: later frank...
Megafeiz: thanks for coming
Fredy Olafson: good bye frank !
BlackHawk: thanks for comming to chat
Raziak: cyas frank thanks for the info have a great weekend
Joat: Ok, thanks and c ya :)
Zwarka: zoning ... cya all ... have fun
wizzszz: thanks for your time, frank :)
T3h_plonker: see ya frank , dont forget to turn the loot knob up :p
Frank|FPC: we're going to be doing this more often so we'll be keeping in touch...
zajebani: cu,and pls answer some intresint questions next timew
jemima: thanks for the chat frank :)
DanielleYourMom: if i got a paycheck for $40 i might quit :D
Executor: Have a good weekend on Calypso...
Fredy Olafson: good luck all !
arielos: cheers
Ze-Tomb Raider: Have agood weekend Frank, drink well. ;)
BlackHawk: great
Danoclese: good to know
Sub-Zero: Great frank Good luck and have fun =D
DanielleYourMom: byeeeeee!
Frank|FPC: we're also interested in visiting the frech and german forums to....
Rick-Chi: Dammit !
Parlog: great thx for comming frank
Rayne Jade: nice...
JohnCapital: cool
wizzszz: but... your german sucks ;)
T3h_plonker: do you speek french ?
Frank|FPC: thanks everybody, have a great weekend...
Danoclese: u2
Rayne Jade: you too Frank
BlackHawk: bye Frank
jemima: you too frank :)
Rockchick: Thanks :) Take care
Parlog: u2 bye frank
Joat: you too :)

Simon|FPC

Rayne Jade: hi Simon
Razer: lol, hey Simon
Faalagorn: Hi Simon xD
Simon|FPC: Hello :)
Stave: hey
matthew: i saw some concept like inter steller tp's on youtube im sure.
Razer: stave hi there
Stave: whats going on here then
Rayne Jade: Simon: you should check out the WoF hunting this weekend
Razer: talking with some friends :)
Stave: the servers down or something?
Razer: nope, just Frank and Simon here
Faalagorn: Stave, there was discussion between Frank and others about future of EU; right now he is AFK
Simon|FPC: Problem logging in Stave?
Stave: ok
Stave: no
matthew: im guessing it will be up to each planet owner, fee or no fee both has pro's and con's
Stave: ive only ever seen this chatroom used during maintainence
Rayne Jade: agreed Matthew
GeorgeSkywalker: Simon is it true we will have to pay to travel to planets?
Razer: lets hope that because people go to other planets Calypso won't be a ghost planet
Simon|FPC: I actually have no idea about what will happen George.
Stave: im hoping it will befree so i can do tours everywhare instaid of just calypso
Simon|FPC: Maybe Frank has a better answer.
Razer: lol, sign me up for the first on stave
Stave: :)
Rayne Jade: Simon: WoF startpoint this weekend is Eudoria 25055, 9725 - I know we would get a kick out of seeing you there
GeorgeSkywalker: Simon whip that Frank into shape ..get him talking :)
Stave: lol
Simon|FPC: Ah thanks Rayne. I will see if I can make it.
Simon|FPC: :)
matthew: a planet owner could have a deal with ND for example, where its free to travel to my planet but you have to travel to CND frist. might be a nice idea for both parties...
Rayne Jade: Frank said something about beer... he might be done talking lol
GeorgeSkywalker: lol
Faalagorn: Neverdie?
Dinivan: hey :) *hanging
Stave: i did hear a mention that theres a seperate way to travel to the planets
Stave: on a interview
Rayne Jade: I always heard it is on a ship of some sort
Rayne Jade: unknown if our present pilots will be doing it
Stave: i also heard the pilit thing might be expanded so you can spend all your time in the ship
Rayne Jade: I dont think those ships have the range... but there is so much we dont know yet
Stave: #pilot
matthew: yeah... its a massive gamble for any one new buying hangers
Razer: her's an idea, pay for a fast connctin to the other planet, of step into a ship and wait for a day to get there for free
Stave: no doubt the pilot thing will be expanded, like what nd mentioned in the space pirate thingy
GeorgeSkywalker: i thought we would be able to fly to planets from calypso capital
Rayne Jade: Hadesheim?
GeorgeSkywalker: yup
Rayne Jade: would be nice for that place to have a purpose
Razer: so that mean finally some people at hadesheim
GeorgeSkywalker: there is that beam thingy there would fit storyline nicekly
Stave: the problem with it costing would be most people would be stranded on the lanet they was born on
Rayne Jade: wb Hurri
Faalagorn: Hadeshain could be so nice place >.>
Hurrikane: we still have FPC on board?
Simon|FPC: Hi Hurrikane!
Stave: and im not sure planet parteners would be too hapy about that
Rayne Jade: Simon is here ;)
Faalagorn: and Frank too, but not in front of terminal :p
Hurrikane: hi Simon, good to see you:)
GeorgeSkywalker: maybe MA will give personal spaceship to everyone for planetary travel :)
Rayne Jade: lol George.... yeah
Hurrikane: Will there be any FPC representatives at the CND wof final btw?
Stave: they could make ships something everyone has
Razer: I want a millenium Falcon :)
Stave: doubt current pilots would be happy tho
Faalagorn: When is CND final creemony?
matthew: that would be cool, if a pilot is going to spend time taking you to the planet it has to be profitable, which comes from us paying to travel with them... but what if there was another way pilots could make money of the trip. like inter planet tradeing ships with a few seats in... or have space battles on the way where the passengers fight with the big guns getting loot for the pilot.
Hurrikane: July 11th, looks like 20:00
GeorgeSkywalker: no u'd get a tt one :) ileenium falcon will cost ya
Faalagorn: I would love to goo, but I have low of peds ^^'
Faalagorn: July? Oh, so i have some time :p
Rayne Jade: a long grueling road ahead until the WoF Finals
Razer: OK a TT space shiop will do for now
Stave: lol
Rayne Jade: be careful if it is (L).... might die on you halfway there
GeorgeSkywalker: rofl
Razer: so that would be a rocket up my but and light it :)
Stave: burn up on entry
Hurrikane: damn afk again
Faalagorn: Flying to other planets through pilots would give some more job and raise interestes in their services, but... There is still and issue of creating multiple avatars just to see other planets (because not all ppl want to spend so much $$$ just to see what planet looks like)
Rayne Jade: multiple avas not needed according to Frank
matthew: yeah thats true
GeorgeSkywalker: oh forget the curent pilots ...thats ubbish scheme...you'd have to wait days to get anywhere
Stave: i doubt the current pilot system could handle all that traffic
Faalagorn: Anyway, choosing planet at start would seem nice.
Rayne Jade: the pilots... dont get me started lol
GeorgeSkywalker: throw all pilots into empty space !
Rayne Jade: most of them are great... but a few bad apples
matthew: might be like the noramly pilots for CND/CP and then intersteller pilots with massive cargo and passenger ships etc
GeorgeSkywalker: u have a point rj )
Stave: tbh i think the pilot system would be a a bad move if it was the only way to get to a planet
Rayne Jade: agreed Stave
Stave: anyways, i better go
Rayne Jade: if that is the only way to there I will not go
Razer: maybe just fly tere once to get the TP
Rayne Jade: cya Stave
GeorgeSkywalker: yup i concur ...i dont think they will be taking that route
Stave: see you all later on
matthew: theres not really enough pilots atm to cope with CND traffic let alone when we all what to go to the otther planets.
Simon|FPC: *beckon*
Rayne Jade: right - too many get stranded up there
Stave: but Jade in the creative kingdom inter view they was talking about a new way to get to them that they will leave to MA to announce so fingers crossed :p
Rayne Jade: hi SImon.... we see you
Simon|FPC: Sorry, just had to try it :)
Faalagorn: xD
GeorgeSkywalker: they may turn pilot system into an auto system that would be good
Stave: bye
matthew: i would love to see like a WoW type planet where you pay a monthly fee to travel there via you having to buy a monthly visa
Rayne Jade: yeah, like sign up for a flight, buy the ticket, step into a special TP or something
Razer: I think some kind of super TP to the other planets and like normal TP's you have to find them first
GeorgeSkywalker: step into ship :)
Rayne Jade: I cant imagine it being anywhere but in PA
Faalagorn: *ambu*
Faalagorn: ^^
GeorgeSkywalker: Hdesheim ...thats where it'll be )
mikej: hi
Razer: I think not in PA, this would be a great oppoirtunity to get a nother city some attention
Rayne Jade: POssible... but since PA is the NAZ that would be enticing to jump to another planet right away
Faalagorn: Nah, Pa should stay a starter city
matthew: it would be cool maybe if there were ships where any one could get in and be a pilot for a day, and earn pilot skills etc.
Razer: yep
Rayne Jade: put it in Mino... if you can make it there you are OK for travel lol
RexDameon: so whats all going on?
GeorgeSkywalker: It'll be hadesheim all those invasions there were stress tests to how that would work :)
Razer: PA still starter city and Hades a space prot
Razer: port
Rayne Jade: hi Rex... just chatting away
matthew: yeah
Faalagorn: Or maybe there would be a slow public ship once a day, where the flight would take an hour to travel plus you could also get a paid ticket at ship owner if you are in hurry?
Faalagorn: public ships would be either free or very cheep (say 10pec/person)
matthew: that could be a nice idea Faalagorn
Razer: so just like I said then :0
GeorgeSkywalker: lol it'd be funny if after all thise we found out it was in middle of pvp4
matthew: lol
Rayne Jade: lol
Rayne Jade: hi kpward
Faalagorn: oh, sorry then Razer ^^'
Razer: lol no problem Faal
kpward: Hello All!!
Faalagorn: xD
RexDameon: i hate walking into the middle of a conversation i'm so lost
Rayne Jade: if you are lost, press "M" lol
Simon|FPC: bbl
GeorgeSkywalker: lol
Razer: M
Rayne Jade: cya Simon
matthew: bye :)
Razer: what about it :)
mikej: cya
Faalagorn: TT.TT
GeorgeSkywalker: adios amigo
Faalagorn: Where Frank went?
matthew: im very excited about MindBank
GeorgeSkywalker: oh franks legged it too
Rayne Jade: oh yeah... no map in this
Raziak: frank whent drinking
Razer: mmmm, beer
Faalagorn: MindBank could afford some addition al cash to invest into EU
Rayne Jade: probably the auto-eject
Faalagorn: i hope so, RJ
GeorgeSkywalker: ok so what else did Frank say apart from ships
Faalagorn: Either way, he didn't even said, 'cay' ^^
Rayne Jade: the map ingame will be improved
Raziak: argh noo damm got no lighter
Faalagorn: FINALLY!
Razer: more resolution in the map?
GeorgeSkywalker: yippeee )
Rayne Jade: 3rd contenent coming
kpward: ...so who was the smart one to copy all the convo and will post it?? ;)
Faalagorn: Not only the one we have is low resolution, zoom is crappy, moving through them also plus the pointer is unclear
Razer: thought you did KP
GeorgeSkywalker: 3rd continent ...what did he say about that?
Rayne Jade: more underwater activities and water based mobs
Xzion: yo people
Razer: KP
Faalagorn: But also not all outpoints and settlements are marked :<
kpward: i was 2 hours late, mate... LOL
matthew: MindBack should open a lot of interesting opertuintys in the future
Rayne Jade: KP: Jimmy is trying to get it all from the EF servers
Faalagorn: And other lacks of proper name & description
WANA: Who mentioned Land Grab??
Rayne Jade: 3rd is coming... thats all
kpward: very cool. had domestic commitments until now... :)
Xzion: Faal, i think the bank has a loot of good things with it, but there are a few things abotu it that still makes me concernd.
Rayne Jade: oh yeah... LG announcement in 2 weeks
Razer: make it an event for us to name the nameless places
Raziak: frank did
Faalagorn: Xzion, for example...?
GeorgeSkywalker: did he say anything about the EGG :)
WANA: Awsome:DD
Raziak: rayne wherent it next week he whould announce it ? :D
Rayne Jade: egg finale is written up, yes
Faalagorn: Ah, the egg
Raziak: they whould *
Razer: so we get to bake the egg with some bacon finally
RexDameon: did someone record chat log and post?
Rayne Jade: you are correct.... LG next week announced with new rules too
GeorgeSkywalker: lets see ending will e ND fries egg and has it for beakfast ..lol
CrouchingTiger: hey all
Rayne Jade: hi crounching
GeorgeSkywalker: hiya tiger
Rayne Jade: *crouching
Raziak: troxie omelet mhmm
CrouchingTiger: hehe hows it going
Rayne Jade: tiger sounds better lol
Raziak: "drools"
Xzion: Faalagorn , the biggest issue for me is how they are going to implant it and use it. im worried it will go wrong and / or accounts will get into a mess.
Xzion: like that time with the depos when people got banned.
Faalagorn: It sould stay a RL bank above all, just with a little functionality in game @ first. But still, i wouldn't do such rrrouble with it
Faalagorn: but that's just IMO ^^'
Badger: yaaar
Xzion: Well it would open a possiblity to get the cash cards.
Rayne Jade: hi badger
Razer: I think we won;t have much to do with MindBank
Xzion: ^^
matthew: maybe it will offer loans to people wishing to invest a little more to buy a LA etc
Badger: ahoy all :)
Xzion: that would be nice matthew
Raziak: mhmm time to make strawberry milkshakes whit vodka in :D
Xzion: hey badger
Faalagorn: Let's test this...
Badger: how long till the chat starts?
Faalagorn: yay, an ava :p
Rayne Jade: I dont think MindBank is meant for us either, not directly at least
Rayne Jade: 2 hours ago Badger
Badger: ah
matthew: i think a lot of people would like that sort of service and wouldn't mind paying a fair % for it
Faalagorn: It's 15:20 MA time?
Faalagorn: 16*
Badger: anyone take a chat log?
Razer: there are a lot of companies that start a bank just to get rid of the hassle with money from one place to the oter
Rayne Jade: Jimmy B is trying to get the transcript from the EF server and post it
Badger: awesome
Faalagorn: right, awsm ^^
Badger: anything or particular note?
matthew: Mind Bank will offer us some thing like £42,000 insurance of every account i think i read
Badger: *of
Faalagorn: There is also ctrl+c.
Rayne Jade: the map ingame will be improved
Rayne Jade: 3rd contenent coming
Badger: about bloody time
Faalagorn: Someone is hrer from the beginning?
Rayne Jade: more underwater activities and water based mobs
Faalagorn: I would just save it into notepad, just in case.
Rayne Jade: LG next week announced with new rules too
Razer: Rayne, that would all be AFTER CE2 right
Badger: -_^
Faalagorn: oh, LG o.o
Rayne Jade: yes, except for the LG
Faalagorn: you were faster RJ ^^
GeorgeSkywalker: if 3d continent coming ...did he mention anything about opening up rest of ametherea?
Rayne Jade: not really no
matthew: im hoping there will be more opertunitys/job's for players wishing to get more involved in the future of EU, Via MA...
Faalagorn: 3rd continent?
Faalagorn: Hm... Eudoria = Europe, Amethera = America... what now, Aesia?
Rayne Jade: yeah, the ones the Vikings went to
matthew: might be cool to work for mindark via the game
GeorgeSkywalker: what will be name of 3rd cotinent ?
Rayne Jade: was there a name mentioned in the description at that camp near Corinth?
Razer: George, I feel another contest comming to get the name
Faalagorn: Rayne Jade, which name?
Rayne Jade: I dont know... I cant remember if there was a name mentioned
matthew: im looking forward to all the events etc thats going to be held, FPC is donig an amazing job to bring more RL skills into there events which i love, like this drawning one and the video one
Faalagorn: (i think i didn't messed the color...)
Faalagorn: test
Rayne Jade: FPC is light years better IMO.
Faalagorn: kk, now better >.>
GeorgeSkywalker: drawning one??
matthew: yeah agreed
Rayne Jade: the robot wars, migration, now another LG
Rayne Jade: merry mayhem, etc
Razer: I want a contest to design some buildings
Faalagorn: BTW, anyone can tell me the story behind Orbs?
matthew: http://www.planetcalypso.com/planet-calypso/events/create-a-critter-competit/index.xml George
GeorgeSkywalker: ah a new competition ..wow
Rayne Jade: I would suggest searching EF Faal... many threads there
CrouchingTiger: :p
matthew: i love them opening it up and really giving something back to the comuinty, via there events. and also how FPC alows us to have a larger active role into shaping these next few years
Razer: man you guys got very silent all of a sudden
ALEXANDER: hy all
ALEXANDER: Is simon answearing any questions atm ?
Faalagorn: indeed
Rayne Jade: no Alex
matthew: the FPC are going an amazing job, i think with the pressure of not having MA's role has really helped give them more time to do better things
Faalagorn: I don;t think so, ALEX
Wistrel: hey rex
matthew: waether this will be able to be kept up in turms of money against the new competition, i hope so. and will stay faithfull to ensure that :)
Razer: I hope they will advertise the game a bit more to
Wistrel: whats the topic?
Razer: we could all see what happend when the new about the bank was all over the internet
Faalagorn: I though about that too Razer. But then a friend told me, imagine the ads popping out and such. But IMO not-intruisive adverts could be nice alternative to just take money from our actions...
matthew: yeah i think so
GeorgeSkywalker: what happened when news of bank was over internet Razer??
Razer: didn't you see all the new players
Razer: ?
Razer: it was crowded in the NAZ for a few days
GeorgeSkywalker: you have to spell it out for me razer :)
Rayne Jade: new arrival zone
matthew: one thing i would like to point out is that, so many people are leaving becasue of loss each day and one person is given a 150,000 ped hof...
GeorgeSkywalker: oh i had no idea...not been to NAZ
Razer: true, make it more even
Rayne Jade: where did you spawn George?
Razer: there were a lot of new players that week George
GeorgeSkywalker: PA ...don't go there much
matthew: yeah, it used to be un heard of for a HOF to be over 20K ped
Rayne Jade: same place
matthew: which was really nice, becasue just hitting a few K is a real nice pat on the back
Rayne Jade: I have had my share of nice loots... I cant complain
Razer: but FPC should get CE2 first, then some nice events, and than advertise the game a bit so new players will acctually stay in the agme
matthew: yeah me to, but i think it should be a little more even. im guessing it will when the planets come
GeorgeSkywalker: razer your notions are completely out of date
GeorgeSkywalker: the new planets will do their own advertising and bring in their own new players
GeorgeSkywalker: thats whats going to save Ma
Razer: you are right George
GeorgeSkywalker: MA get 50% of their income
Razer: but I hope new players will have something nice to do that don;t cost a lot of money in the beginning so they stay
Razer: something not as boring as sweating
GeorgeSkywalker: well marco has mentioned in past their will be new opportunities in that area apart from stone collecting and sweating
ALEXANDER: like free mining
Rayne Jade: I see it as a rite of passage
ALEXANDER: like in AW
matthew: next island tryed EU out for a few months as new players, and all the people there exectp the boss weren't allowed to depo lol
GeorgeSkywalker: CK also were keen on introducing other activities ...they didn't like sweating at all
Rayne Jade: if done properly, sweating can benefit a newbie with valuable skills and experience in dealing with wild life
Razer: most people play a mmorpg to go hunting, so give them that. No big loots and no big costs
Faalagorn: brb
ALEXANDER: no big loots no big cost=chirpy
matthew: they all said they hated sweating and would be sure to do something about it on there planet as they think the new player/ none depo'ing market is well worth a little investment
Razer: I agree with you completely Rayne, but unfortionatly most noobs don't
matthew: yeah very true George
Rayne Jade: there was once a sweat cap... ~205 SG skills you could no longer do it. Forced people to cut the cord and start hunting
ALEXANDER: or create other accounts
Rayne Jade: now people can make a career on sweating, though I cannot imagine why
Rayne Jade: yes ALEX... the good old sweatslave ava lol
Razer: not a good idea, give people something a little bit more fun to do for their money and they will stay
ALEXANDER: if it's fun it can't make money
Razer: with a bigger chance of depositing
ALEXANDER: and EU is a game of money
Rayne Jade: not to me ;)
matthew: hehe, if you invested your sweating time else where into the many opertuintys avalible over time you can make much more peds
ALEXANDER: EU is made for depositers and lucky ppl
matthew: EU's a buisness at the end of the day
ALEXANDER: and at the start of it too
matthew: but it is very much pioneering the future imo
ALEXANDER: future = 3 years of waiting for CE2 ?
Razer: true but if 95% of the people leave the game after a few hours because sweating is boring, that is not very good I think
ALEXANDER: and now CE3 is launched ?
ALEXANDER: plus we won't be the first mmo with CE2 it seems
matthew: with the pantent could change the way we get our food shopping online, how we shop for are clothes how we do business etc
matthew: with there paitent it could***
Wistrel: ce3 is a ce2 port for consoles
GeorgeSkywalker: which other MMo uses cry2?
Wistrel: in many ways its a good thing
Wistrel: for example, in time MA may be able to easierly port the game to consoles
GeorgeSkywalker: Alexander which othe MMo uses Cry2?
matthew: i would love to finsh my hunting then remove my armour and pop into a Tesco to pick and buy my food with ped knowning it will arrive at my door sometime the next day...
ALEXANDER: GeorgeSkywalker the Mars game or something like that will be launched soon
Wistrel: George - Avatar Reality uses ce2
Wistrel: yeh
ALEXANDER: or that
Wistrel: blue mars
Wistrel: think there is a post apoc one in development too
ALEXANDER: AW will go beta soon
Wistrel: will it?
ALEXANDER: with the ability of depo and withdraw instantly
ALEXANDER: it is in alpha for 2 years now
Wistrel: yeh
Wistrel: I got an account
GeorgeSkywalker: oh so they will also be on market soon
Wistrel: not got past tree looting yet though ;)
Razer: I cot an count to, don't like it
matthew: you can with draw from AW?
ALEXANDER: not atm
ALEXANDER: when it will go in beta
matthew: ahh ok, thanks
ALEXANDER: like this year
Wistrel: "instant" is a bit of an oddity
GeorgeSkywalker: will AW also be using cry2?
ALEXANDER: nope
Wistrel: I wonder how they will cope with chargebacks and the like
matthew: i thought MA had a paitent for there real cash eco...
Wistrel: yeh they do
matthew: do you no how AW will get around that?
GeorgeSkywalker: get a licence fom MA :)
Wistrel: I think they get round generally ripping the game off by being in russia ;)
ALEXANDER: well they won't be greedy as MA
matthew: lol ahh awesome
Razer: just put the servers in a country that doesn't recognise paitents :0
matthew: thanks
Wistrel: funny how many PE players are there
GeorgeSkywalker: simon u didn't hear any of that :)
matthew: MA will most likely invite them to build a planet
matthew: :)
ALEXANDER: nope
Wistrel: I ran into several people who knew me within seconds of logging on#
ALEXANDER: they will be independent
ALEXANDER: but they have a lot of work ahead
GeorgeSkywalker: all players in Aw are EU players :)
matthew: you want real cash eco... you build planet :) future proof
Razer: I will check it out in a few years probably
ALEXANDER: not all
ALEXANDER: but like 50%
Razer: it is made by former EU players right
matthew: i guess it wouldn't be hard to turn AW into a entropia planet
ALEXANDER: it is made by russians
ALEXANDER: :D
Razer: ah OK so maybe I should drink som Vodka first
matthew: i g2g, good job Frank for doing this chat. we should do it more often
matthew: cya
ALEXANDER: lol
ALEXANDER: he didnt say anithing
GeorgeSkywalker: ok i'm gonna go find 3rd continent
ALEXANDER: did he ?
Razer: I'm off to people, need to get some dinner
GeorgeSkywalker: cya all :)
matthew: lol :) still cool for us to chat
ALEXANDER: yea
Rayne Jade: Frank said plenty
ALEXANDER: Simon
ALEXANDER: did he said anything ?
Simon|FPC: Hi!
ALEXANDER: heh :)
ALEXANDER: hy
Rayne Jade: yeah, he was answering questions for an hour and a half lol
Simon|FPC: *warrior*
ALEXANDER: damn it I want the transcript
Rayne Jade: Jimmy B is trying to get it from the EF servers and post it
UnaAlconbury: Hey hey
RobVee: Ah great!
RobVee: Hi Una
Simon|FPC: Frank left?
Rayne Jade: yes Simon
RobVee: Well, you tell us, Simon :)
ALEXANDER: I am sorry I wasn't here earlyer to ask you unconfortable questions :)
ALEXANDER: I bet the others did it for me
RobVee: I'd love to see that transcript too...
Faalagorn: ok, back
Rayne Jade: LandGrab announcement next week, new rules this time
RobVee: wtf?!
RobVee: Serously?
Rayne Jade: really really
ALEXANDER: Transcript or I don't belive you
Rayne Jade: that's what the man said
Rayne Jade: ok....
RobVee: wow, that's cool!
Rayne Jade: what would I gain by lying?
Faalagorn: Reading previous entries
Rayne Jade: I am not selling uber PK gear lol
Wistrel: was there anything particularly of note that Frank said?
Rayne Jade: 3d continent coming soon
Faalagorn: Tle list of CE2 games is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CryEngine2
ALEXANDER: Ok I am off to Eve, cu later guys :)
RobVee: LG is so cool, not that I can participate, but I like to watch :)
Rayne Jade: more underwater activities and water mobs
Simon|FPC: See you!
RobVee: Good bye Simon :)
Simon|FPC: I am not leaving.
ALEXANDER: he was saluting me
ALEXANDER: and now he is blocking my EU account :))
RobVee: oh lol sorry
Simon|FPC: Yes, salute!
UnaAlconbury: will anyone post a transcript later?
Rayne Jade: Jimmy B is trying to get it from the EF servers and post it
Simon|FPC: Want me to :) ?
UnaAlconbury: cool
RobVee: Rayne, can you tell me more?
ALEXANDER: I sue u :D
Simon|FPC: Hehe.
Rayne Jade: avatar can travel to other planets; no need to create another one
ALEXANDER: You know, with a good lawyer, one can turn the EUla against you guys :))
RobVee: Are we allowed to ask questions to you too, Simon?
RobVee: ty Rayne :) keep 'm coming! :)
Simon|FPC: Of course, but maybe you wont get as good answers.
RobVee: Any news on taming?
Rayne Jade: WoF spawn is happening now
ALEXANDER: :)
Rayne Jade: taming and MF updates after CE2
RobVee: ah kk
Simon|FPC: Nope, nothing new.
ALEXANDER: like in 2012 ?
Rayne Jade: ingame map will be revised to include player markers and descriptions
ALEXANDER: finaly
Simon|FPC: But it will be dealt with I hope.
RobVee: Oh cool
ALEXANDER: that map sistem is older than me
Rayne Jade: wb Hurri
Rayne Jade: event system will be updated and will include quests
Hurrikane: Is there going to be more player input? Will there be comps to introcuce recreational activities as well as mobs?
Faalagorn: is FPC/MA aware about the newcomers & economy situation ATM? A lot of people are disappointed right now, lot leaving.
Rayne Jade: you saw the create a critter comp Hurri?
domchristopher: ooohh... Hey Simon :) (and everybody else ;) )
Hurrikane: yes I did:)
Faalagorn: Hi dom
Rayne Jade: I figure you have at least 5 mobs ready to send them lol
Hurrikane: 4:)
Simon|FPC: I hope for more player input Hurrikane. It would be nice with more interactivity. And I think that is what is coming. But really that is for Marco or Frank to answer.
Amber Wana: Hey guys :p
Rayne Jade: hi Amber
domchristopher: hey Amber :)
Amber Wana: what's going on? :)
Hurrikane: So it'd be them I'd ask if there were any jobs going:)
Rayne Jade: I am sure they read the Wishlist, but honestly if they tried everything we mentioned the servers would never be up
Simon|FPC: Ah, yea :) Depends on job though.
Hurrikane: lol the one I had in mind doesn't exist I'm sure:)
Simon|FPC: Which one would that be?
Rayne Jade: HoF button pusher?
Hurrikane: General ideas without a scrap of computer knowledge lol
domchristopher: ^^ doens't mean they're not possible
Hurrikane: Concepts engineer?
Rayne Jade: they get plenty of those for free
Amber Wana: Mhm
Wistrel: laters
Simon|FPC: PM me if you have any ideas :)
Hurrikane: I suppose you might need writers one day... and yes, I shall:)
Rayne Jade: a far as event storyline would go, Hurrikane is the man
Faalagorn: ok, ok, another question ^^. Simon, can you tell us what things will stay unchanged after VU10? Will interface, keybinds, steering etc. have any changes?
Amber Wana: Cya guys :D
Simon|FPC: Some will change some wont.
alius: later amber
Simon|FPC: Not the best reply maybe :)
domchristopher: little cryptic ^^
Simon|FPC: Yes.
Faalagorn: At least we know SOMETHING will change ;P
Simon|FPC: Hehe yea.
alius: better a answer then none :)
Hurrikane: Did you have to give up a successful avatar to become Simon? I'm guessing a noob couldn't have impressed MA enough to land you the job.....
Simon|FPC: No, no successful avatar.
Hurrikane: oh ok, was gonna sympathise but now no need:)
Simon|FPC: I stood strong in an orange blaze.
Faalagorn: Oh, and another question - will there be a lot options to customize the apperance of game under CE2 to assure flawless play to people with lower-end computers (disable HDR, dynamic lighting, level of detail...)
Hurrikane: lol wonder if Imet ya
alius: don't know if it was asked yet but what mob do you like the most in CRY2 settings
Faalagorn: And, will there be lower resolutions than 1024x700 possible?
Simon|FPC: Dont know about that.
Faalagorn: ok
Hurrikane: right, gotta try and start up the accomodation and drive it up the road a bit:) See you all later:)
Simon|FPC: See you.
domchristopher: cya
alius: Simon what mob do you like the most in the new engine?
alius: or haven't you seen them?
Simon|FPC: No not all.
Faalagorn: I was going to ask, lol xD
Faalagorn: "Oh, and btw, Simon - did you saw EU @ CE2 yet ^^?"
Simon|FPC: Yes I did.
alius: so far you have seen then :)
Simon|FPC: I like the landscapes the most.
Justin Thyme: Good Afternoon
Faalagorn: I would like landscapes at current EU too, but there are a lot of graphic gliches.
matthew: if crysis is anything to go by, we will all be blown away
Simon|FPC: ...and the animations of the tools.
Faalagorn: Even if the models are basically only a copies of each other >.>
alius: And of the mobs you have seen who is the best according to you
domchristopher: good afternoon Justin (though it's morning here :p )
RobVee: So, any eta on vu 10?
Rayne Jade: hi justin
Simon|FPC: Didnt see any mobs all done.
Justin Thyme: Taking a break from the office grind
Simon|FPC: Hard to tell which one is the best.
Faalagorn: is there any other use of physics beside avatar dying in CE2?
alius: which one do you like then :)
Simon|FPC: Dont know.
Rayne Jade: I think I should get back to work lol
RobVee: Simon, are all the mobs converted to CE2?
Rayne Jade: nice talking to all of you and best of luck out there
Faalagorn: oh, cya then Rayne Jade
RobVee: gl Rayne
Simon|FPC: All mobs in EU history?
alius: there must be one who looks nice to you
whythis: wuut wuut
whythis: server dwn?
Rayne Jade: dont forget the WoF, Simon ;)
whythis: CE 2 is coming
RobVee: No, just all mobs that we have now, are they fully converted to the new CE2 environement?
matthew: im guessing once everything is sorted into cry2 its just a case of a simple undate to get on cry3...
Justin Thyme: Well nahh, I closed 2 deals this morning and not sure I want to work on the Other job openings until i get back on tuesday since they are in need of Salespeople
Simon|FPC: Not sure I will make it Rayne. I am not away tomorrow.
Faalagorn: Better question would be - is there a thing from current EU what won't be in a initial update of CE2
Simon|FPC: I am away tomorrow :)
alius: will there also be the water mobs? saw them on a poster i looted once
Faalagorn: alius, there will
Faalagorn: Frank said that
Simon|FPC: Cool :)
Faalagorn: There will be more underwater mobs
alius: good we missed those
Faalagorn: And mroe underwater activity too
Faalagorn: I missed that to, but Rayne told us ^^'
matthew: it must be an amzing feeling to work for FPC right now
alius: will old dissapeared mobs also come back?
matthew: very exciting times a head
Faalagorn: idk ^^
Simon|FPC: Maybe Alius. Some mobs havnt been in use for some time. But I dont know which ones will come back.
alius: atleast we can design our own now :)
Faalagorn: Simon, do you know if fighting mobs in CE2 will change into a more tactical from what we have now? Right now, we are only standing and shooting, maybe fapping, there is a more tactics for sweating ^^'. The only thing to worry now is eco
matthew: will you be speaking with Frank anytime soon Simon?
Simon|FPC: That is of course a surprize.
alius: good competition btw
Simon|FPC: No idea Faalagorn.
Simon|FPC: Yes Matthew.
alius: I wonder if trox will hunt lower mobs instead of us ;)
Faalagorn: haven't seen any fight yet, Simon?
Faalagorn: Crouching, moving while shooting... that would be cool IMO
Simon|FPC: Nope, not yet. I am not as up to date with the CE development as others are.
Simon|FPC: Indeed.
Faalagorn: Sure, np. Too bad Frank went away ^^'
matthew: i came in a bit to late, he went away cos of whiners and complianing etc, just felt a bit bad for him.
alius: has someone asked yet what the way of traveling will be between the planets?
matthew: im told*
Simon|FPC: Oh :)
Faalagorn: Oh, and is there any event in plans from you and Emma xD?
Simon|FPC: Yes many plans.
Simon|FPC: Maybe not in he same form. But we will see what happens.
Faalagorn: alalius, yes. But more guesses than official info
Faalagorn: Frank told that there will be no need to create another ava to change planets.
matthew: not really 100% fair for some to have a massive go at him, then go a log in and start looting money... lol
Simon|FPC: I would like to see more cooperation with players.
Faalagorn: No details though.
alius: lol now i know why Simon was fermilliar :)
matthew: that would be really good Simon imo
Faalagorn: I think that it was Frank who wrote once, that there will be more interaction between avas
Faalagorn: Like hugging, kissing, dancing toghether...
Simon|FPC: Oh :)
matthew: a lot of us i know have soem very very interesting views, idea's plans etc.
UnaAlconbury: offspring? :D
domchristopher: well, thanks for chatting with us Simon. I think I'm gonna head out now
Simon|FPC: See ya domchristopher.
domchristopher: cya all :)
Simon|FPC: Offsprings I dont know. It would be nice if humans could mate with feffoids.
alius: lol
Della.: eeekk!!!*runs and hides!!
Justin Thyme: I wopuld prefer to copulate with an argonaut
alius: that would be some wierd mob
Simon|FPC: Of course :)
matthew: *whip*
alius: atleast i got some mob ideas ;~)
UnaAlconbury: I might have an idea there for the new mob competition... lol
alius: a complete new kind of mobs
Simon|FPC: Maybe thats the story behind the new mob yes :)
alius: hairy humans ;)
UnaAlconbury: :)
Della.: hahaha
Simon|FPC: Like in some lore when angels visited earth and mated with humans.
Della.: and that urned out baddly ! lol
matthew: maybe the origins for angel scales
alius: would let us being able to fly
Simon|FPC: Ah.
alius: would be cool having an jetpack like people are saying for a long time now :)
Amber Wana: Hey Guys again :D
Simon|FPC: Yea.
Della.: hiya Amber :)
Simon|FPC: Hi Amber.
alius: hi amber
Amber Wana: so any ubers lately? :p
matthew: hehe
Simon|FPC: brb
Amber Wana: Atrox have been okay for me recently. :)
matthew: *destruct*
matthew: lol i love beacon's ;)
Amber Wana: :D
Della.: :)
Amber Wana: Della are you Della as in WildD3amons or am I thinking of the wrong Della? :p
Della.: lol it is me Amber :))
Amber Wana: hi ;)
Della.: hehe :p
Amber Wana: sorry I didn't know because there are probably a few Della's out there :p
Della.: i am haveing some issues with my comp now..porn keeps pooping up everywhere!! :(..and i have a few virises to get rid of !
Amber Wana: lol so that's why I haven't seen you online much? :(
Della.: ya..going to end up with a new comp i think :p
Amber Wana: :p or take the big flatscreen :D
Della.: hehehe
Simon|FPC: Back!
Della.: we have two,,but one is in the living room..but don't think i did not consider it!!
Amber Wana: WB :)
Amber Wana: while brent isn't looking log him off of his ava and go onto yours :p
Della.: lol..not during WoF!! i will die!!
Amber Wana: oh yeah :}
Pirx Danford: Hi :)
Della.: hiya :)
Amber Wana: hey :)
Simon|FPC: So can you give me any examples on what could be done better? Something possible, not just increase loot :)
Amber Wana: aww but increase loot is an exellent idea :}
Pirx Danford: Oh Simon I have something that really needs improving...
Simon|FPC: Yes?
Pirx Danford: You know how decorating is something that can be real fun right?
Simon|FPC: Irl?
Pirx Danford: LOL yes that also
alius: has fpc started the beginnings of the storylines?
Amber Wana: lol
Pirx Danford: But I meant ingame
Simon|FPC: Yea I understand :)
alius: well changing the loot distribution
Pirx Danford: Okay IRL is a perfect link to the matter I mean
Pirx Danford: If you see that a picture hangs a bit sideways you can just alter it
Simon|FPC: Aha.
Pirx Danford: but how do you do that with stuff ingame in another avas apt
Pirx Danford: even if the other avatar wants help you can't change anything
Simon|FPC: You want to be able to hang pictures sideways in other avas apartments?
alius: would be nice to out your soc mates app under the dung ;)
BriannaH: Hi all
Pirx Danford: lol no
Pirx Danford: I want that another avatar can enable me to operate and move things in his apt
alius: was verry disappointed whenn i discovered that it was not possible
Simon|FPC: Yea, thats a good point actually.
Pirx Danford: ofc thats linked with me wanting to be a decorateur and offer that as service ;)
Della.: well i for one don't want anyone messing with the sheets on my bed!! lol
alius: also that you can work for someone who has an la
Simon|FPC: Especially when thinking of societies.
Simon|FPC: Ok.
Pirx Danford: Thanks ^^
matthew: yeah very treu
matthew: true
matthew: would love to be able to split deeds also.. would help with investment funds etc
alius: would create alot more proffessions
Simon|FPC: So, what could be done for the newcomers you think?
Amber Wana: Hm
Della.: more activities other that sweating for starters
alius: there has been done alot
Simon|FPC: Ive seen more events coming up which is good.
Amber Wana: Yeah more activities to get newcomers started :)
matthew: yeah, we can't give money away tho lol but we need something to keep them in game.
Pirx Danford: Well you already followed the suggestion I made about pointers on the ground leading to informations ;)
Amber Wana: That is a good idea :)
alius: what i was thinking of putting them in quarenteen (becausse of drone virusses) and let them hunt mine craft all they can till they can be transported to calypso
Simon|FPC: Is it important to be introduced to the community directly?
matthew: maybe more professions like SG that can be skilled up for very cheaply but them they offer a service back to earn there money.
Amber Wana: I guess so :p
BriannaH: I second the idea that newcomers need more activities geared to their level to keep them ingame. Even at level ~20 I'm only just now starting to get in around the edges of some things. That's a long time for a newbie to wait.
alius: will let them see how nice eu is whenn you got money
Pirx Danford: why not follow the other half of my suggestion from back then and have little tasks being performed at the pointers goals?
Simon|FPC: Ok I see.
matthew: having goals etc would be cool
matthew: also maybe like free training gun's /
Pirx Danford: at the end could be tasks on how to chat, sweat trade and understanding societies
Pirx Danford: oh I meant sweat, trade
Simon|FPC: I was just wondering how important it would be to get introduced to other players from the beginning.
Amber Wana: There could be a list of recommended societies for newcomers?
Simon|FPC: You mean like tutorial missions?
Pirx Danford: yes
alius: verry important they teach you what eu is all about
matthew: i think its very important... it means they can meet up with friends etc to get help from higher lvl people
Pirx Danford: And its important to get introduced to other players yes, but at the end of the tutorials
Amber Wana: Yep
BriannaH: Yes, at the end of the tutorials--keep the scammers away from them until they've had a chance to get their feet wet.
alius: i know i started eu and my first impression was what a bad game and stopped playing for 3 or 4 months then i came back and met an old soc mate
matthew: that would be cool, or atlest something atm they leave with only a little knoweldge
alius: after that i got hooked up with eu
matthew: that new building was awesome, and the signs to. was a great help i expect
Della.: yes most leave because they don't understand how to play
Joat: Hiya :)
Simon|FPC: Hi Joat!
Amber Wana: If you are in a good socieity ( :) ) you will probably play more because soc mates will help you out :)
Simon|FPC: Of course.
alius: that is why i would putt them in a world were they can do all what we can but they earn nothing on it
Ace Wiseshadow: hi!
Ace Wiseshadow: did i miss frank i guess?:D
alius: hi ace
Simon|FPC: Hi Ace!
matthew: maybe like training rooms... where you enter a virual world some of thing and can hunt etc and mine
Amber Wana: Hey :)
Della.: hiya Ace:)
Ace Wiseshadow: hiya:)
Simon|FPC: I see.
alius: yep
Ace Wiseshadow: did anyone ask about shopping malls or shops or nething?:D
Simon|FPC: Hi MS9!
Della.: hiya MS9:)
Amber Wana: Hey MS9 :)
Pirx Danford: Something else I am still not sure how to solve is, even if someone wents through all the work required to understand what professions there are, many will leave when they finally understand that everything they maybe could do will require things that cost money
alius: that will hook them up and let them deposit alot more easyer becausse they know what to do
matthew: you get guns etc, to hunt with and once you finish you get nothing out of it expect a great taster and loads of knowleage
MindStar9: hello there Dear Simon, and all ... how are things today?
Ace Wiseshadow: hiya
Simon|FPC: Ok I get you.
Della.: good ty :)
Amber Wana: fine thx ;)
Justin Thyme: Hi Brianna
Amber Wana: how about you? :)
alius: hi mindstar
Pirx Danford: it would be cool if there would be something you "want to try out" when you are new
MindStar9: I'm walking a tight rope :)
MindStar9: hey alius :)
Amber Wana: Yep.
MindStar9: did the chat with Frank go well?
Della.: i came in a bit late for it:(
Joat: small chaos but other than that, it was ok :D
MindStar9: ya, I had stuff to do as well, so I missed it
alius: was only there for a short time but he likes eviscator in cry2
Ace Wiseshadow: did anyone ask about shops, malls, landing pads, etc, i never find out nething in chats@D
MindStar9: that sounds interesting
Ace Wiseshadow: ooh
Pirx Danford: something more complex than sweating... but not replacing the usual activities and requiring getting acquainted with the game controls
Ace Wiseshadow: and dance dance revoloution
Ace Wiseshadow: ?
Ace Wiseshadow: :D
Della.: lol
Pirx Danford: LOL
Amber Wana: but something not 'boring' as such
MindStar9: was there anything Calypso shattering revealed?
Simon|FPC: Hehe.
MindStar9: lol
alius: not that i know
matthew: you could have like a virual mentor in this little training thing that is like " ok recruit, today we will be learning the basic's on how to survive" then after all that you take of the litte hat thing and your in PA with real people
Joat: New continent will come and also areas under water
Amber Wana: Well Barbie world xD
Pirx Danford: How about a "trial course"?
Amber Wana: But I know Barbie world was a april fools :p
Simon|FPC: Ah... the Barbie.
Ace Wiseshadow: underwater?:D
Ace Wiseshadow: they sinking my mall?!
Simon|FPC: Underwater Barbie?
Ace Wiseshadow: hehe
alius: yes ace
Ace Wiseshadow: atlantis ahh
Simon|FPC: Trial course?
MindStar9: shrimp can't cook on an underwater Barbie 0.o
Ace Wiseshadow: hey zeke
Simon|FPC: :=)
Zeke Sirrus: Hey Ace :)
alius: i heard the underwater mobs come back
Joat: Oh, I thought it was just a mix up, that Barbie were the first in the Creature Competition... ;)
Della.: yes i think it would help new people to have more that one avitity to start them out,,perhaps sweating first then another activity as a step up into the "big world"
Amber Wana: BRB few mions
matthew: i think its im portant to tell the new players about calypso's history and its future i think the history will get them emersed and the future get them hooked :)
Amber Wana: mins*
Simon|FPC: Yes the story writing regarding history is interesting.
Pirx Danford: Simon if there are tutorials you could at the end have a TP to a trial area - its like "try out the learned things", there you maybe could offer equipment and simulate a global and hof. The avatar would not keep anything after being finished.
Simon|FPC: Ok I see.
matthew: maybe also set up deals with the different depo'ers pay pal etc so its like, depo $5 and get a free starter kit or something
MindStar9: wouldn't that be a little but of a let down though Pirx?
MindStar9: *bit
matthew: yeah that would be awesome
Zeke Sirrus: heres what a global sounds like.... now good luck lol
alius: might be the last time you hear it ;)
Pirx Danford: I know what you mean MS9, there should ofc be a disclaimer that a global is not common at all or some such
Amber Wana: Back. ;)
Della.: Wb Amber
Ace Wiseshadow: damn iw as going to ask frank about the landing pads and mall search system etc guess i got on waay 2 late:D
matthew: but something like tghat would be good
Amber Wana: Thanks Della :)
alius: yep
alius: and you can fit it in the story line
Ace Wiseshadow: simon can u give secret details of mall developments plz?
Ace Wiseshadow: worth a try
Della.: ;)
Amber Wana: Lol :D
MindStar9: my question is ... how do you (truthfully) introduce all the excitement about EU to a new player while still schooling them on the potential cost to enjoy it the way you'd like to?
Zeke Sirrus: we wont tell a soul honestly ;-)
alius: the newby's had to be set apart becausse they wer einfected by a virus whenn the schip was destroyed
Ace Wiseshadow: ye
Joat: Ace, Frank mentioned these chats will be more often in future, so *hopefully* yuo'll be able to ask in another chatsession soon ;)
Ace Wiseshadow: cool
Simon|FPC: No news on malls Ace.
Ace Wiseshadow: ok thanks:)
matthew: really play of the fact your ship gets shot down at the start (is i can remember right) so the trainer is like gee, we were shot down! will those bots ever give up. we got to get you some training a quick.!
MindStar9: oh, and not scaring them off when they get bored of sweating
alius: mindstar you could give them fed's in those zones
Della.: MS9 that is a truly hard ? to answer,,because i know when i started i thought i would never put as much into this as i have
MindStar9: ???
alius: fake entropia dollars
Pirx Danford: I suggested trial zones and you mean peds alius right?
Jay212: FED?
MindStar9: nor did I Della
alius: when it is done they have to go to the "real" world
Della.: i think easing them into it is best,,i still think another step up in starter activities is a good plan..get them to see the worth in some of the eqipment they will need
Della.: sheesh i can't spell today,,sorry :(
alius: I meant feds fake entropia dollars would give them an idea howfast money can go if you use the wrong gun
Pirx Danford: Simon - is there any statistics on "why" new players join? Because how to introduce new players should really take that into consideration.
Ace Wiseshadow: will those CNBC adds start again? thats what got me to join:)
Simon|FPC: Of course Pirx. Actually there was a thesis about this, I dont think it is finished yet though.
Ace Wiseshadow: not that anyone on the stock market has any money left
matthew: Virtual training - (just after a crash landing) "hey hey, commander you ok? look we can't hang around here much longer there are bots every where, here take my pistle and stay close this is gonna be one hell of a fight. your looking pretty dead tho, have this injection to keep you going. the DNA re-build wasn't so good, if we get out alive ive got some old coppons for ido's you can have"
Simon|FPC: From a university in Sweden.
MindStar9: I'm not trying to be negative here, but I think it's important for people to understand that becoming immersed in EU can be costly unless you approach it in a certain way, and not race to the top right out the gate, which I think a lot of people try to do
Amber Wana: Back - internet went
Faalagorn: d/c due being idle
Joat: I think it's importent for new players to find the fun in EU quite soon, but also have a "easy" way to learn about basics... I want to see more tools for mentors to use together with newbs, like a "quest" they do together (=team actvities )
Pirx Danford: Well MS9 thats exactly what I mean, you think of one special breed of people
Della.: i agree MS9...it is not cheap to play at all..and i think sugarcaoting it is a bad idea
MindStar9: although, perhaps that might be what MA banks on
Faalagorn: What's the discussion about ATM?
MindStar9: they're a business after all
alius: pay them in feds and they can experience how fast it can go away and give them standard info
Amber Wana: No it's not cheap to play :}
Della.: i think the personal aspect of the game is what should sell it..not the hope of getting rich
alius: depends on how you play amber
nor: Taking advantage of human nature, we all want it all ;)
Amber Wana: Good point
MindStar9: don't get me wrong ... I love the EU environment and have always embraced the concept, but for many, it just becomes far too costly a proposition
Simon|FPC: Good point Della.
Pirx Danford: Well Amber I have to disagree... its the first game I am making profit by playing in
Pirx Danford: not much lol, but still ;)
matthew: could you program a human like guide that like talks then is like "follow me" and walks then you get attacked and hes like "quick take my pistle" they you get into a massive fight with a mob
Amber Wana: Well for some it is not cheap, sorry I didn't mean all of the EU players ^.^
Ace Wiseshadow: ahh like the swg droids?;p
Ace Wiseshadow: well not quite hehe
Simon|FPC: Like a more advanced introduction NPC?
Pipes: Hello everyone
Amber Wana: Hey
Ace Wiseshadow: hi
Della.: hiya Pipes
Simon|FPC: Hi Pipes!
alius: the new commers have to be told that you can earn alot but also lose alot and that it depends on how you play this game
nor: maybe not that Simon, but how about training gallery or something
Pirx Danford: Yeah the implications of what real cash economy means really have to be explained
nor: a place where you can learn to shoot without spending
Simon|FPC: Yea, ok.
nor: put it in a biodome
matthew: i think to captivate the imagenation, have your ship crashing... have a massive fight along side some soldier npc's vs. bots then get killed and taken to the space station. and told what a tough place calypso can be but you fought well
alius: has been said nor
alius: but good idea :)
nor: oh ok:)
Joat: Nice soon I have to visit two banks every friday; MindBank and FlaskBanken... ;)
MindStar9: well Pirx ... unless a player creates a guide in that respect, I don't think MA will ... lol
nor: wasnt here at the begining;)
alius: it is nice to see that there are more people with the same idea
Ace Wiseshadow: make that biodome in pa mall! ok i have a one track mind im sorry:(
MindStar9: that's ok Ace, it's quite understandable
Pirx Danford: MA won't ever do that you are right MS9, but maybe FPC will? Simon?
nor: rofl, hey thats alright too, make it a 2 ped shooting gallery:)
matthew: your ship crashed... you have been re-born. if anything have a really amazing file clip that really gets you into it
alius: a true entropeneur ;)
Simon|FPC: An economical guide you mean Pirx?
Della.: the issue is not just how to attract people ,,but how to keep them interested long enough for them to comfortable in there decition to depo and not regret it later
MindStar9: yes Simon ;)
Simon|FPC: Not that I know of.
matthew: through the new players right into the action from the start to get them hooked, and leave them with a small gun and the thurst for more
Amber Wana: Like some people said before, different activites to keep the newcomer playing
matthew: throw*
Pirx Danford: I know how EU is all about an open world and finding out stuff for yourself
Pirx Danford: ... but seriously at least FPC could say at the start "Buy THIS gun"
Amber Wana: Once the player starts enjoying EU, the player will get hooked easy :D
matthew: have a massive cut sence of a massive all out battle vs some bots after your ship crashes, then make them join in the fight along side like a NPC crew thats pined down :)
MindStar9: Entropia is a fun place to explore, with lots of possibilities, but it would be nice if there were a guide to help someone understand how to do it progressively without losing their shirt
alius: an basic or hint would not be bad
Simon|FPC: True Pirx.
Pirx Danford: not even giving it for free or such, just saying "Start with THIS" will help
Joat: Yep, funfactor needs to win over eco-aspect. If people have fun, they are also willing to spend, simple entertainment rule... ;)
nor: ok, how about a true newcomers island or something
Simon|FPC: Indeed MS9.
nor: a place that is really seperate at 1st
alius: good idea nor
Joat: Newb BootCamp :)
Vadio: y nice
MindStar9: I actually like that idea Joat
alius: also mentioned and again i like those idea's
Ace Wiseshadow: a new profession maybe theres halfway between sweating and mining with probes for those with less money
Ace Wiseshadow: would b nice
nor: yeah, but self contained so that they cant wander anywhere too bad till they go through the "gate"
Pirx Danford: But something else I have to say - I am very impressed of FPC today Simon, keep that staying in touch thing up! :)
matthew: your crew and your self is behind the crashed ship, bullets flying everywhere. com's officer yelling for help in the back ground as you the pilot and gunners get stuck it.
Ace Wiseshadow: sounds like a great intro matthew:D
nor: yeah for sure Pirx
Simon|FPC: Good to hear :)
Ace Wiseshadow: yeah good job
alius: yep would fire up your first experience
MindStar9: maybe we should have a weekly "Saturday with Simon" and brainstorm with ideas for newbie arrivals
Della.: *pat on the back for Simon*
Amber Wana: GTG, see you :)
MindStar9: ciao AW :)
nor: on noob island you could give them 5 ped mini globals
Pirx Danford: cyall, logging into eu now :p
Della.: Cya Amber :)
alius: good idea Mindstar
nor: all it takes is some swirlies to hook people:)
Joat: They drop subject in the week, and a chat some days later. :)
MindStar9: Ciao Pirx ;)
alius: we all got benefit of new flesh ;)
matthew: have a massive battle with the bots to get the old hearth pumping armed with a borrowed pistle
Simon|FPC: Yea, well this is for all of you; if you ever want to give some response or critics just PM me at EF.
Joat: drop idea of*
Simon|FPC: At the moment I can handle the amount PMs.
Ace Wiseshadow: some sort of missions as well, so people know what to do after they get off the ship, kind of overwhelming at first
matthew: heart*
Simon|FPC: But dotn always expect an essay in reply.
Della.: lol
matthew: yeah!
Ace Flyster: hey simon :)
nor: thx Simon, I hope MA isnt still holding the nasty letter I wrote abot regen trox against me ;)
Simon|FPC: :) At least thats a possibility if you want to ventilate something.
Simon|FPC: No idea :)
MindStar9: it's a good thing you didn't cite my long-windedness Simon ;)
matthew: after we fight the first bots your like quick we got to get out of here before back up comes... he yells "come on soldier we need to move press r to run"£
alius: hmm my battery is empty got to go it was nice Simon tell at FPC that they must keep this kind of communication up
MindStar9: Ciao alius :)
Della.: later alius :))
Ace Wiseshadow: cya allius
Simon|FPC: See ya!
Returns_Again: Anything interesting going on?
matthew: you start running into the under growth as the fuel tanks of the ship explode throwing you forward
Returns_Again: Or just hangin?
matthew: out of the flames one of the larges bots you have ever seen
MindStar9: somewhat of a discussion on how to introduce Newbies to EU
Returns_Again: ah
MindStar9: Matthew is holding his own storytelling hour
Della.: hehehe
Solaxe: lol
matthew: lol sorry :) just getting into it lol
Pauhe Gunor: hey
Vadio: Another idea on distribution of relevant and Loot that comes sometimes be absurd 80% of all players lose and 20% earn all that there should be a greater balance
Returns_Again: :D
MindStar9: that's ok Matt ... no harm done
DistantSun: Simon: You staying longer than expected ?
GeorgeSkywalker: land 'em in pvp 4 ...let 'em learn at the deep end :)
Simon|FPC: I will leave now.
MindStar9: GS? you're cruel
Simon|FPC: Thanks for the input.
Solaxe: cay
Solaxe: ¨*cya
Ace Wiseshadow: simon, since FPC is a new company, i assume they still have any old suggestions etc sent to MA before?:)
MindStar9: take care Simon ;)
Joat: ok, ses Simon :)
Della.: ty for the chat Simon :)
nor: aw bummer, I didnt get a chance to beg for loot lol
Ace Wiseshadow: cya simon
nor: thx for coming Simon
GeorgeSkywalker: cya Simon
Ace Wiseshadow: thx for chat
DistantSun: Simon: nice, you going in game later to joing WoF ?
Zeke Sirrus: cya Simon thnx for coming
Simon|FPC: Take care!
GeorgeSkywalker: ...was joking MS :_)
MindStar9: I know Hon ;)
Pauhe Gunor: oh cya simon, just managed to get in here :/
Simon|FPC: *whip*
matthew: basicly after the massive flight it ends with you dieing, then it pop's up something like "the medic couldn't save you, but your DNA was collected, and you have been reborn"
Vadio: cya simon

thanks mate:wtg:

F**k i totally missed that one, thank you 711 !

well done 710+

damn...

*starts reading*

So much skill in not-answering the questions regarding worse loot than regular...

Walks into an almost abandoned chat room where only a few remain from the long chat session still to awake.

chat_morning_after.jpg

Thanks for the chat log 711 for those of us who did not make it.

:umn:

i literally had to give up half way through that, too much to track and take in. anyone going to condense it down to Q/As? :silly2:

thanks very much for this,

Was great fun ! i think as a whole we really got a lot done in that chat session.

Is was very good tbh lol, a lot of us were really getting into it towards the end and brain storming some awesome stuff for simon and FPC. i think every one will get a lot out of those few hours.

(some of us were getting into the chat a little to much when trying to plan a new starting tutorial guide thing,
MindStar9: Matthew is holding his own storytelling hour
lol)

Last edited:
I'm sure anyone that can reduce this down to Q&A's will recieve some EFD, some from me at least :)

Thanks 711 :)

I'm sure anyone that can reduce this down to Q&A's will recieve some EFD, some from me at least :)

Thanks 711 :)

I'll give it a try, don't have anything better to do :)

Frank|FPC: T3h Plonker: The Second Golden Age of Calypso is about making a celebration out of this very big happening...

Frank|FPC: ..I remember when Calypso went gold in '03 and it's still remembered by the community as a great time and I oftern read people saying "you should have been there" or "I wish I was there". Well its going to be the same thing for a period with the Cry release. You're going to kick yourself if you weren't there..

This is nice Frank,

One which the outcome was the direct result of MAs distribution, everyone had a good time, short-term. Yet has also hurt MA for many years after the fact.

There is a reason people long for something and consider a service no longer worthwhile or viable when the tap is turned down to a drip.

ie. 95%+ reduction in worthwhile sustainable/investment loot drops or moving those drops to much higher mobs so that only those who were here to begin with stay on the band-wagon and then feeding the community BS all items still drop like nothing had changed. :rolleyes:

For the next time, rather than repeating history, keep in mind that a more distributed approach after the initial celebration will be even better for the future to ensure that further crippling of the service offering does not occur as is the case today in generated real world negative forms in the media by the masses. (Including the newcomers & gambling suckers that have woken up over time)

It would not be nice to have a similar thing occur 3-5 years down the track from now where people are saying, this loot all sux, Calypso sux etc etc because a second golden age released a whole lot of items in one hit.

Maybe a reflection of what has been going on to-date with MA, quick money grab over a period to fill the company coffers to see you sail through the next 3 - 5 years of baseline costs, screw everyone else over who missed the boat while sailing the high seas ?

Your after retention not instant short term (1 year or so) hype ;)

2 years and close to 20k usd later without jack loot worth gloating about is freakishly sad (Boarderline insanity); And this is what people dislike about the service offering, the distribution system is screwed up in Entropia, reflecting REAL aspects of online gambling.

Initial Second Golden Age party/celebration aside ...

If you take a distributed approach in this real world financial crisis (next 5 to 10yrs), the Calypso offering will be a real success long term, bringing in a continuous 'word of mouth' client base through the door with some real retention to it.

'Perpetual motion' - The new buzz-phrase for FPC ;)

How do we make Calypso sell itself for the long haul with the least marketing expense attached. (Drain on Calypso participation fees)

Stop worrying about the multi-thousand USD valued items (This will destroy the appeal of Calypso in any real RCE element sense), people quickly get over that and the stupidity attached with it as it gets old fast and is rarely a long lived motivator (Chronic gamblers aside).

If anything, it is part of the root of the problem that generates neg rep for the service offering. (maybe a dawn awakening occuring ?)

People with real interest in the RCE concept have little interest in the such.

Thanks for the time though to stay and chat with people.

Cheers,
Sparkz

PS. Think ahead, history repeating itself from habitual processes implemented is a painful thing to watch when you can make your development dollar spent go much further (Without having to counteract past handicaps implemented).

Work smart, work wisely, think outside the box and prosper.

Frank|FPC: ...it's taken a long time with a lot of hard work. Now that we're in the final stage I think we need to psychologically change the approach to it and let it truely become something special for us (it is already of course) but also for the community

Good to start thinking, though let me correct your train of thought, adding a true element of being REAL

This should set you and your team on the right path

...it's taken a long time with a lot of hard work. Now that we're in the final stage we need to psychologically change the approach to it and let it truely become something special for the Calypso participants/community over the long haul, in turn for us also at FPC (We think it *will be* of course if it produces results in achieving this for the time & money invested)

It is time to wisen up to the way in which FPC will do business and promotes itself as a service, honestly & ethically;

Real online gambling or real RCE ? The choice is left with FPC.

I hope the train of thought above is adjusted correctly to follow real-RCE, otherwise time & money invested thus far (no matter how pretty & realistic it looks) won't mean much without substance attached to qualify the RCE service offering being promoted in future years to come.

Always remember, it is FPC that needs participants to be a fiscally successful competitor internally in the platform, within the Mind Group of companies and against external same-lateral market competitors;
Not the other way around. ;)

Last edited:
Frank|FPC: hi there

wizzszz: marco forced ya to show some presence?
Frank|FPC: no marco didnät force me, just thought it would be cool to come in and hang around

Frank|FPC: have you seen the new competition on the website? what do you think?

Sub-Zero: Frank - The closing date for submissions is "June 1st 2009". The winner will be announced shortly afterwards. As well as introducing the winning creature to Calypso. Does this mean CE2 update will come sometime during june?

Frank|FPC: now that we're getting close to the cryengine release we really want the community to be part f it a well

Frank|FPC: here's the most concrete cryengine comment I'll be giving today....

Frank|FPC: The next milestone is the "going into test" stage in May. Marco mentioned that in the statement last week.....

Frank|FPC: ...according to the dev's that is still the plan - in other words we're on target....

Frank|FPC: ...once we've actually made it into

BlackHawk: What is golden age all about?
Frank|FPC: the test period, we'll be releasing a whole bunch of info about release schedules, the second golden age and more....

Legion: so frank, i'll ask again u got any actuall game devs with an education in game design on ma or fpc? ie not coders but actuall designers

Legion: sunny in gothenburg to frank?
Frank|FPC: legion, we have people responsible for level design and content
Frank|FPC: not a really sunny day in gothenburg, but its ok

BlackHawk: RL crisis affects the development of CE2 or future updates? Are there any risks generated by RL situation in US?
Frank|FPC: at this point the real life crisis is affecting everybody but its just going to make us focus and work harder at everything.

DistantSun: Q. is the mining event over, if not around how many of the rate bits are left to be found (if you can say) ?
Frank|FPC: Distant Sun: the mining event is not over and will run until all parts are found. About half of the parts have ben found to date

Ciobyna: When moving to the new datacenter you will also switch carrier ?(above.net bull*cough*it*)
Frank|FPC: Ciobyna: I haven't heard anyhting about switching carrier

wizzszz: well, my question aimed more at possible future events, the 2x skillgain was no good idea
Frank|FPC: Wizzszz: Yes the skill gains will stop, but the maddness is up to you:)

sitram: 'sup?
Frank|FPC: Sitram: All good

Jamhot: Have you been following the coverage of Champions League on JamhotTV ?
Frank|FPC: Jamhot: Unfortunately not. I wish I had more time

T3h_plonker: Q. as chef buisness ofcicer , do you know why we have to wait for vu 10 befor we get "Second Golden Age of Calypso" and good loot, shurely good loot now would bring back alot of players ?

Frank|FPC: ...and we're going to make sure of that.

Frank|FPC: .. don't count on it being an actual mod fap, or anything else that's in world now. The cry engine opens whole new avenues for us and future devfelopment..

Frank|FPC: Space will introduce a whole load of new skills.. think about that

sitram: any new mobs planned before VU10 frank?

Frank|FPC: Sitram: yes planned, but cryengine goes first

Frank|FPC: wizzszz: here's a joke

wizzszz: :YAY:
Frank|FPC: did you hear the pope got a girl in trouble?

wizzszz: :D no
Frank|FPC: he told her mother she was smoking..

sitram: how much time do you spent on EF.com on average a day Frank?
Frank|FPC: sitram: maybe 20 mins during the work day. maybe an hour or more when i get home

Wed: Frank.. for the Critter competition, can one make more then one entrys?
Frank|FPC: Wed: why not...

BlackHawk: what mob you like to hunt most in EU?
Frank|FPC: Blackhawk: Feffoids

Joat: Any plans to have a competition were players can design a (smaller) area, like a city or any kind of p.o.v?
Joat: sorry. p.o.i*
Frank|FPC: Joat: Excellent idea. Very possible.

BlackHawk: And what is your favorite weapon?
Frank|FPC: Blackhawk: Maddox IV

Frank|FPC: Liam: no things will have to develop. We won't be able to sit on the existing systems as they are forever. We must continue to progress and develop. Simple rule of business (even if it has been tough recently)

combo22: >Why MindArk do not guarantee all my money I have at any moment of time ? Are you (MindArk) going to change this now that you have a RL bank licence?
Frank|FPC: combo22: the bank is going to change things in this area significantly. A bank account will be able to guarantee your deposits up to 500k SEK.

sitram: Frank, as a normal player in EU, not an MA avatar, don't you ever dream of looting some nice item from a mob?
Frank|FPC: sitram: actually yes, doesn't everybody.

Dahlifyr: Frank, do you guys at FPC looking at other mmo:s and taking inspiration from them. Or are you totaly going youre own way? Even better, are any of you maybe even playing any other mmo?
Frank|FPC: yes, the FPC crew play several other MMO's as well and are always talking about them. We've been especially looking at the space ones lately in regards to what we want to do

Duncan: Frank, any news about the lord kraster item ??
Frank|FPC: Lord Kraster is long dead, and lady kraster too:)

DoctorH: Are there plans to complete the mayhem armor sets.....at least allow sets to be completed.......
Frank|FPC: Doctor H: Absolutely.

Duncan: Any chance to see the full kraster armor ?
Frank|FPC: Duncan: No

*Mixed comments about loot and other things*
Frank|FPC: To everybody: There's no discrimation or preferrencial treatment given to anybody based on either personal relationships or deposits etc. None whatsoever, never has been , never will be

GPA: Hi Frank, all the suggestions we post at EU site do you ever look at them? Some i believe are very nice to implement and helpful for in-game experience
Frank|FPC: GPA: yes, take for example the create a critter comp...

Frank|FPC: to me its really simple, you guys know the world inside out and come up we stuff that you would enjoy. Therefore its just a pleaseure for us to try and fix it for you. We're happy if you're happy

Mikass: What new professions could we expect after the launch of Cryengine? You mentioned earlier there will be some new skills.Or you can`t comment on that?
Frank|FPC: Mikass: there will be space related skills.. also we'll be looking at mindforce

sitram: Frank, whats your favourite place in EU(on Amethera and Eudoria)?
Frank|FPC: sitram: im a eudoria person.. probably around twin because I'm there a lot... minopolis is good too..

sitram: sry to ask, but do you have lag in Twin, Frank?
Frank|FPC: very rarely lag for me

JohnCapital: What mob, location, texure, etc. has proved most difficult to recreate in CE2?
Frank|FPC: jahn capital: none so far

00Dan: wheres malc spawn on eudoria?
Frank|FPC: 00Dan: blue area west of hades

Frank|FPC: best looking mob so far - the eviscerator

Ze-Tomb Raider: Frank|FPC: How do most of the clothes look in your opinion? Better same worse?
Ze-Tomb Raider: With ce-2**
Frank|FPC: Ze-tomb-raider: much better, one of the great benefits of the CE2 is of course the way everything just looks great

sitram: Which armor do you like the most, Franks?
Frank|FPC: sentinel armor looks pretty good

Frank|FPC: integrated auto clickers of a sort have been discussed. We had an idea for batch procesing in the crafting system

Frank|FPC: it will make it in at some point, i think the design was pretty much complete

Frank|FPC: Liam, i did say that we must continue to develop things. We can't live off the same systems forever. There is competition out there

Fredy Olafson: Frank i saw on this forum a hypothese saying MA supports strongly platform Entropia Universe and his partners and it slowly moves back from Planet Calypso , in the end abandoning it due to greater competition from planet partners, and considering less expensive to finance only from game platform and not from Planet Calypso . any coments about that ? will MA abandon Planet Calypso in a few years ?
Frank|FPC: Fredy Olafson: MA has already left Planet Calypso in a sense. It's FPC that will run it now. MA will focus on the platform as you mentioned. Planet Calypso will remain in the universe for many many years to come

Hurrikane: Do you feel like John Candy getting grilled by the kids in Uncle Buck?
Frank|FPC: Hurrikane: emm.. i guess.. but its good to spread a good vibe

wizzszz: dung chess?
Jimmy B: Dung vs Fruit :D
Fredy Olafson: and on every move chess pieces and board should decay
wizzszz: ill pick the fruits side then
sitram: What do you like more Frank, Dung or Fruits?
Frank|FPC: on a side note, that dung chess is what I like about Entropia. When the people that spend time in there that really like it, actually find ways to use the system that we have never thought of... that's a big thing for me...

Frank|FPC: . it makes it more alive somehow

Frank|FPC: I remeber looking at screenshots of people that had built a whole castle out of oil drums - that was cool

Hurrikane: lol a mass revolt on a dung issue
Frank|FPC: ok ok, lets not get to far into the dung thing:) it was the creativity i liked

Liam: Q(fore entropiafrance.com) : Are we gonna have some new pictures/videos about CE2 in the following weeks ? (before realease)
Frank|FPC: Liam: Yes, definitiely. In fact they should be coming about every two weeks now as we build up

Megafeiz: is the ingame map gonna change to bigger and better with more options, like adding markers?
Frank|FPC: Megafeiz: YES!

Frank|FPC: LeOox: Yes, we're looking at introducing recreational games

Frank|FPC: puzzels, chess, golf

JohnCapital: Frankly, afer CE2 was 1st announced, I expected a stopage of new stuff until it was implemented. Instead I've seen more items/mobs/locations/etc. than ever. I think it's pretty cool.
Frank|FPC: JohnCapital: Thanks, but it has been rather sparce of late.

Raziak: or something where ya can make body art
Frank|FPC: Raziak: Yes, we've done the face and it's made the community look great in there. We'll continue

wizzszz: t-shirts with participant content - will they ever come?
Frank|FPC: wizzszz: t-shirts with content: we had an issue with assymetrical designs witht he current issue. ce2 will offer us better options
Frank|FPC: *current engine

burnsey: Frank, we need things that are personalized beyond appearance.
Frank|FPC: burnsey: good you brought that up. we're looking at another community event involving just this. should be soon too

Hurrikane: Will there ever be new continents on Calypso or sister planets we can visit without importing to non-FPC realms?
Frank|FPC: Hurrikane: there will be more continents on calypso (as well as other cool stuff like underwater areas)

Hurrikane: might we be seeing the Leviathan then?
Frank|FPC: hurrikane: maybe, or something worse

burnsey: Frank, you should also incorporate us into Item descriptions. Individuals/Societies name in them would add more depth to the community and history of the universe.
Frank|FPC: burnsey: agreed

Tosi: Frank, apparently you are looking at development of Blue Mars. Are you worried?
Frank|FPC: tosi: not in the slightest

DoctorH: What about Land Grab.......every 6 months? but only twice since I started in Feb 2006.......Isn't it a touch overpromised and underdelivered?
Frank|FPC: DoctorH: We'll have a LG announced in the middle of next week. Some new rules and developments

Frank|FPC: haxtor: not sure yet.. lets see what happens up to ce2

DanielleYourMom: Frank | is it true that the Furor are the ilegitimate children of a torrid love affair between the feffoids and neconus ?
Frank|FPC: DanielleYourMom: yes, but for gods sake don't spread it around

Sub-Zero: Frank: what about taming ? is it all forgotten or will there be some developments after CE2?
Frank|FPC: taming and mindforce will be looked at after the ce2 release

Frank|FPC: Rayne: like the 1m sweat and such. Cool, why not
Frank|FPC: i also noticed someone putting together a type of quest system where your earned points by doing things, is that still going?

Executor: It was said that we won't need to create new accounts for each other planets. Does it mean we will use our Calyspo avatar as they are (clothes/armor) or should we create new avatar? :)
Frank|FPC: Executor: that's the plan - same avatar can travel the whole universe. What a drag it would be to have to create several avatars

Frank|FPC: Rayne: we are also looking at a quest/mission system and better event tools for players after ce2

Rayne Jade: Thanks Frank - sounds great

Frank|FPC: JohnCapital: It's got to be tghe sunsets. It really feels like you've arrived somewhere totally new

burnsey: Frank will you chat with us more frequently? Please please please
Frank|FPC: burnsey: yes, good idea, definitely more often

Sub-Zero: Frank: What about the egg... Any plans for finishin that up before CE2?
Frank|FPC: LeOox: The Egg. We have the finish on paper now. Could be before ce2, but definitely soon after.

Frank|FPC: If it was up to me, it would happen during the Second Golden Age period and it would a mix of Minty Python and crazy airplane movies from the 80's i think

Frank|FPC: *the egg i mean

Frank|FPC: just the whole monty python style of something totally unpredictable, unproportional and generally nuts:)))

Frank|FPC: but its not up to me....(totally)

Sub-Zero: People at MA/FPC to lazy to create different textures/sounds? =P
Frank|FPC: LeOox: we've done some nice work on varying them in the ce2

Frank|FPC: well thanks everybody, I've got to go now....

Frank|FPC: we're going to be doing this more often so we'll be keeping in touch...

Frank|FPC: we're also interested in visiting the frech and german forums to....

Frank|FPC: thanks everybody, have a great weekend...

there we go, that part done ;)

Last edited:

Working on that :ahh: heh, hopefully will update during the weekend :D I have loads to do in school o_O

Last edited:
Simon|FPC: Hello

Stave: hey
Stave: whats going on here then
Simon|FPC: Problem logging in Stave?
Stave: ok
Stave: no

GeorgeSkywalker: Simon is it true we will have to pay to travel to planets?
Simon|FPC: I actually have no idea about what will happen George.
Simon|FPC: Maybe Frank has a better answer.

Rayne Jade: Simon: WoF startpoint this weekend is Eudoria 25055, 9725 - I know we would get a kick out of seeing you there
Simon|FPC: Ah thanks Rayne. I will see if I can make it.

Simon|FPC: Frank left?
Rayne Jade: yes Simon

RobVee: Any news on taming?
Rayne Jade: taming and MF updates after CE2
RobVee: ah kk
Simon|FPC: Nope, nothing new.
Simon|FPC: But it will be dealt with I hope.

Hurrikane: Is there going to be more player input? Will there be comps to introcuce recreational activities as well as mobs?
Simon|FPC: I hope for more player input

Hurrikane: So it'd be them I'd ask if there were any jobs going:)
Simon|FPC: Ah, yea :) Depends on job though.

Hurrikane: lol the one I had in mind doesn't exist I'm sure:)
Simon|FPC: Which one would that be?

Simon|FPC: PM me if you have any ideas :)

Faalagorn: ok, ok, another question ^^. Simon, can you tell us what things will stay unchanged after VU10? Will interface, keybinds, steering etc. have any changes?
Simon|FPC: Some will change some wont.
Simon|FPC: Not the best reply maybe :)

Hurrikane: Did you have to give up a successful avatar to become Simon? I'm guessing a noob couldn't have impressed MA enough to land you the job.....
Simon|FPC: No, no successful avatar.
Hurrikane: oh ok, was gonna sympathise but now no need:)
Simon|FPC: I stood strong in an orange blaze.

Faalagorn: Oh, and another question - will there be a lot options to customize the apperance of game under CE2 to assure flawless play to people with lower-end computers
Faalagorn: And, will there be lower resolutions than 1024x700 possible?
Simon|FPC: Dont know about that.

alius: Simon what mob do you like the most in the new engine?
alius: or haven't you seen them?
Simon|FPC: No not all.

Faalagorn: "Oh, and btw, Simon - did you saw EU @ CE2 yet ^^?"
Simon|FPC: Yes I did.
Simon|FPC: I like the landscapes the most.
Simon|FPC: ...and the animations of the tools.

alius: And of the mobs you have seen who is the best according to you
Simon|FPC: Didnt see any mobs all done.
Simon|FPC: Hard to tell which one is the best.

Rayne Jade: dont forget the WoF, Simon ;)
Simon|FPC: Not sure I will make it Rayne. I am not away tomorrow.
Simon|FPC: I am away tomorrow :)

alius: will old dissapeared mobs also come back?
Simon|FPC: Maybe Alius. Some mobs havnt been in use for some time. But I dont know which ones will come back.

Faalagorn: Simon, do you know if fighting mobs in CE2 will change into a more tactical from what we have now? Right now, we are only standing and shooting, maybe fapping, there is a more tactics for sweating ^^'. The only thing to worry now is eco
Simon|FPC: That is of course a surprize.

Faalagorn: haven't seen any fight yet, Simon?
Faalagorn: Crouching, moving while shooting... that would be cool IMO
Simon|FPC: Nope, not yet. I am not as up to date with the CE development as others are.
Simon|FPC: Indeed.

Faalagorn: Oh, and is there any event in plans from you and Emma xD?
Simon|FPC: Yes many plans.
Simon|FPC: Maybe not in he same form. But we will see what happens.

Simon|FPC: I would like to see more cooperation with players.

UnaAlconbury: offspring? :D
Simon|FPC: Offsprings I dont know. It would be nice if humans could mate with feffoids.

Simon|FPC: So can you give me any examples on what could be done better? Something possible, not just increase loot :)

Amber Wana: aww but increase loot is an exellent idea :}

Pirx Danford: Oh Simon I have something that really needs improving...
Simon|FPC: Yes?
Pirx Danford: You know how decorating is something that can be real fun right?
Simon|FPC: Irl?
Pirx Danford: LOL yes that also
Pirx Danford: But I meant ingame
Simon|FPC: Yea I understand :)
Pirx Danford: Okay IRL is a perfect link to the matter I mean
Pirx Danford: If you see that a picture hangs a bit sideways you can just alter it
Pirx Danford: but how do you do that with stuff ingame in another avas apt
Pirx Danford: even if the other avatar wants help you can't change anything
Simon|FPC: You want to be able to hang pictures sideways in other avas apartments?
Pirx Danford: lol no
Pirx Danford: I want that another avatar can enable me to operate and move things in his apt
Simon|FPC: Yea, thats a good point actually.
Pirx Danford: ofc thats linked with me wanting to be a decorateur and offer that as service ;)

Simon|FPC: So, what could be done for the newcomers you think?
Della.: more activities other that sweating for starters

Simon|FPC: Ive seen more events coming up which is good.
Amber Wana: Yeah more activities to get newcomers started :)

got this far and got bored, anyone else wanna go on and do the rest, go ahead ;) lol

Thanks for posting transcript 711.

Noted news on land grab middle of next week with new rules and developments; space related skills; can keep existing avatar for new planets rather than make a new one.

Cool! :)

haha :D The castle!!!! That was fun to build :) - I miss stacking now.. lol

I wouldn't mind stacking re-implemented frank :) Maybe even make solid object's so you can't run through them..
Build an actual castle as a pvp bunker for the lg and stuff?
Put it in the idea's section on marco's desk :D!

I have some good idea's for the next stacking project if stacking ever comes back >:D

And for those curious:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

- Took about 10 people to build and about 5 hours..

Many thanks for the transcript to 711, ditto to all the guys with the good questions in there, and of course to Frank and Simon for their time.

I feel somehow happier now, a little like somone nursing a healing injury who has just been told that all that discomfort will soon be worthwhile?

Lots of positive stuff in there, and maybe we have looked at CE2 as a simple change of graphics rather than a chance to almost reinvent EU as far as new items, abilities etc are concerned..which is what Frank just about seems to think?

Some nice stuff coming up, and it seems that maybe someone hears us when we post here, (which makes moaning worthwhile doesn't it?) and that's got to be good.

t

Thanks Frank and Simon for the chat, and 711 for transcript of it. :)

Condensed version:

Landgrab!!!

everybodypanic.gif

Oh, and they still don't know what to do with "Ahhh, teh egg" :p

EU will be very diffrent one year from now :p
Can't wait for CE2.

Oh, and they still don't know what to do with "Ahhh, teh egg" :p

sounds to me that they DO know ;)

and this was the best answer in the entire chat :D

sounds to me that they DO know ;)

Seems you missed a part...

If it was up to me, it would happen during the Second Golden Age period and it would a mix of Minty Python and crazy airplane movies from the 80's i think

And i think for something that was meant to be a unique but cool decoration item they talk pretty big about it...

I think they still don't really know what to do, and announcing "breathtaking" things to come will only make people more disappointed once that damn thingie finally hatches...

although i still hope they prove me wrong on this one!! :D

so we now have a new answer to all the loot related questions.

Bye bye: Its Dynamic

Hello: Its the force luke :D

Interesting chat! Thanks for the transcript, too bad i missed out on the real event ;)

Back