society "message of the day"

Is soc "message of the day" a good idea?

• Yes, would be useful

Votes: 45 70.3%
  • I wouldn't mind about it

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No, I dont like it

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

HinDragoz

Prowler
Society
Holy Moly
Paavo PP Pesusieni
Dont know if someone has mentioned earlier about this but I got an idea that if you're in soc when you login, you would see this "message of the day" if the leader has defined it :rolleyes:

Would be useful if you have something to inform about so you dont have to tell it everytime someone logs in :silly2:

Last edited:
good idea ...would save a lot of typing :thumbup:

I wonder why some people "don't like it". :scratch2:

I wonder why some people "don't like it". :scratch2:

same ppl just vote like that dont even now what it about... I'll say Yes. and its realy good Idea need one more Upgrade from MA :D

I say yes I like this idea. Say we had a soc hunt at a certain time to remind people of it.
However, at the same we have a forum where events, issues etc. are posted so this wouldn't be completely needed for me personally.

Yes, good tool for a reminder for events

A soc's MOTD sounds interesting. But where should it appear?

In the chat? It just scrolls by with the other more or less useful lines we already have and overall there isn't a lot of space there.

And on the other hand if you're talking about a window to pop up every time you log in, don't forget about those "required" relogs every now and then. And if you log in into the middle of some combat you surely don't want your visibility to be restricted by that message you've read daily for the last week.

Again, the idea is nice. But just how?

And on the other hand if you're talking about a window to pop up every time you log in, don't forget about those "required" relogs every now and then. And if you log in into the middle of some combat you surely don't want your visibility to be restricted by that message you've read daily for the last week.

Again, the idea is nice. But just how?

There could be this option if you want to see the same message again or not ;) Then if the message is changed, it will automatically show the new message when you login. It could also be displayed right after it's changed, tho you might not see it if its displayed in the chat :/

Back