Back to check things out - Couple Ideas

Status

mmabigshow

Alpha
MMA Big Show
So a while back I was discussing things with Dave Simmons about establishing an MMA Big Show Events Arena. Basically an arena with a cage in the center to hold combat contests with the outer perimeter of the property a series of shop locations. Adding to the a collection of screens if not one large one where I could stream my MMA events live into the game for the EU public to watch while they do their shopping. I figured it could make for a really strong retail location with a regular draw.

Long story short we discussed things for a while and we just kind of fell off each others list, but in talking to some other folks at Next Island and overall I began looking into getting my own planet. I don't remember what I can and can't disclose here about that so I won't say anything, however, I did get the impression that if I had my own developers, there may be a chance I could come up with new content for EU.

So my question is, how many of you might have an interest in doing some development on some small projects if I were able to get them implemented into EU?

I'm just looking for interested parties right now, no promises, but I feel like if I got a solid group together, there is a chance I could make some things happen.

For any of you that watch the SKY network in the UK, you will be able to watch the MMA Big Show TV show pretty soon as I'm getting syndicated out there. Can't remember the channel, I think it's 101 or something.

Anyway, I haven't been able to get into the new EU yet but the screenshots I've seen are pretty sharp and I'm eager to jump in again.

So, I'm back to check things out and I'd like to try my hand at getting involved again in the community, without brokering or auctions etc. Too much stress to start that up again. I will say that my wife is now preparing her Hot Momma Fitness personal training business after having 3 babies of our own. She will be training pregnant women and women after pregnancy to lose the babyweight. Her website is www.beahotmomma.com

Things are going pretty well on the homefront. The fight promotion is doing better than ever, the first season of my TV show is preparing to start soon to over 80 million homes in the US and UK. You can see the Trailer for it on my site www.mmabigshow.com

I'm looking forward to catching up with many of you whom I thought of as friends back when I was active, so let me know if you are still pluggin along in EU land.

:beerchug:

I think your full of shit.

You failed here at at just about everything, EF communications, and EU community.

So why on earth would we want you back, we still have a bitter taste in our mouth from last time?

You failed here at at just about everything, EF communications, and EU community.

So why on earth would we want you back, we still have a bitter taste in our mouth from last time?

lol i think that pretty much summed up everything.

Reactions: dj.
Perhaps this isnt the best way to restore your reputation? Another grand idea isn't perhaps what you should focus on, as dj pointed out you failed big time with your last attempt. :scratch2:

ehhhm ehhm aeehhhh, big show !

Go make a movie about it ;) You just made one about the egg, make another one about MMAbigshow since its a hot topic

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to McCormick again."

Reactions: Pip
Go make a movie about it ;) You just made one about the egg, make another one about MMAbigshow since its a hot topic

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to McCormick again."

It has been done, shortly after his CastleSaleVideo. But I cant remember the name :)

Can any one point me to info that leads dj. To make this statement pls.
I just want to know the why before I post.:scratch2:
TY.

Go make a movie about it ;) "

Ahh mma did pose already as one of McCormicks Stars in a vid.. may have a look for the link..kinda summed up the communication he has quite nicely ;)

Grr I did little search but can’t locate.:scratch2:

It seems he was attacked from the community (at least he seems to complain about it in some post I started to read).

It seems he was attacked from the community (at least he seems to complain about it in some post I started to read).

Normally the community does not attack if you behave like a fellow Calypsian.

But this here for me looks like another attempt "I need some idiots to make me some cash and while we are at it, why don't the rest of you help me make some by visiting my pages and maybe drop a dime" scheme.
Sorry, but really do not like those really stupid attempts.
Building reputation is tough and hard earned. If this post is an attempt to build a good one, better rethink your tactics instead like this with "I am back to make some bucks off you".

Long story short we discussed things for a while and we just kind of fell off each others list...

perhaps David Simmonds fell off your list when you decided to create your own RCE game called Zempa Universe?

whether or not your name was actually on David's list is largely up for debate, however.

I personally was interested in establishing a planet focused around sports, music and mystery inside a violent world. However, I've decided to begin development on my own RCE game called Zempa Universe of which a team is being put together.

and how is that going, actually? :scratch2: chugging right along? :laugh:

Unfortunately (or fortunately for the thread starter lol) most of the threads degenerated to a degree that meant they were deleted. I did have a quick look for you, but I can't find any of my favourites :laugh:

There is good reason for the responses in this thread and others, you might just have to take our word for it :)

Oh I start to get the picture, is this just one new of your ‘new’ business ideas?

Btw there is one post that made me smile, about how to get respect (boy in life you don’t get respect you earn it by the actions you do every day) and for you comment about how they trashed your rep as noob well NO it don’t happen to everyone is not ‘ritual’ I trashed MA some hard blow (when I fealt like it was justified, and never got pushed down hill buy the community.

I think what you did is to push all the ‘great’ business opportunities, better was to do it alone and then if you succeed you can ask ppl to join.

I wish you luck on the project.:)

But I will give you push:

Change the name of zvempa universe to (New Era).
Now get 3D modeling designer.

Get : http://www.garagegames.com/products/torque-3d
That good engine

Get someone that program in C++ and can link the SQL db. Most used IDE is Visual studio 2008

Get many pills for head injury, and about 50k$ for the first year expenses.

You can get beta project in about 3 years with ppl that know what they are doing.

Last edited:
Ahh mma did pose already as one of McCormicks Stars in a vid.. may have a look for the link..kinda summed up the communication he has quite nicely ;)

gimme a link now :laugh:

Unfortunately (or fortunately for the thread starter lol) most of the threads degenerated to a degree that meant they were deleted. I did have a quick look for you, but I can't find any of my favourites :laugh:

There is good reason for the responses in this thread and others, you might just have to take our word for it :)

Yup, what my good friend is trying to say, but is far too polite to spell it out..So might leave it to "might I say, .. Big Gobs around here"

..Like me :laugh:

Is that mma bigshow, (we liked to call him mma bull shit)

Is upheld by many here at EF..

....as a complete wanker.

:)

<snip>
For any of you that watch the SKY network in the UK, you will be able to watch the MMA Big Show TV show pretty soon as I'm getting syndicated out there. Can't remember the channel, I think it's 101 or something.<snip>

<snip> I will say that my wife is now preparing her Hot Momma Fitness personal training business after having 3 babies of our own. She will be training pregnant women and women after pregnancy to lose the babyweight. Her website is www.beahotmomma.com<snip>

<snip>Things are going pretty well on the homefront. The fight promotion is doing better than ever, the first season of my TV show is preparing to start soon to over 80 million homes in the US and UK. You can see the Trailer for it on my site www.mmabigshow.com

Erm.......

2.10 - Affiliate Links/Solicitation
Advertising real life items or services unrelated to Entropia Universe, the posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted on EntropiaForum (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). If you would like to advertise on EntropiaForum, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to inquire. Similarly, promotion of or posting links to charities or other services soliciting donations or money is NOT permitted.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
perhaps David Simmonds fell off your list when you decided to create your own RCE game called Zempa Universe?

Thank for that hint...a Google on that shows what he tried to do the past year outside EU and EF :D
Not sure what the right word for "megalomaniacs who allways fail" is, because nomrally the real ones dont :D:scratch2:
But I think it is not a "nice" word :D

I couldent said it better rofl + Rep to u DJ :D

So I guess this is one of the tread that will get deleted again?:rolleyes::laugh::rolleyes:

Thank for that hint...a Google on that shows what he tried to do the past year outside EU and EF :D
Not sure what the right word for "megalomaniacs who allways fail" is, because nomrally the real ones dont :D:scratch2:
But I think it is not a "nice" word :D

http://www.zempauniverse.com/

looks awesum, dunnit. :yay:

With guys like this I think EF should have a Dunce cap option where members can vote to give someone a dunce cap placed on their avatar.. so those reading know its the "community fool" posting.

Last edited:

yeez...never seen a cool page like that! :D
If he got that for 300k just imagine what he could do with a few millions, he could really put youtube to shame :D

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Just a test probe

Can any one point me to info that leads dj. To make this statement pls.
I just want to know the why before I post.:scratch2:
TY.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...5766-fyi-warning-about-entropia-holdings.html

Just to share personal experiences with you too ;)

If you want to read more about what wet on last year's eve, just use your search function typing in "Entropia Holdings" or search for threads / posts made by him.

I think I'm speaking for close to everyone and not just for me when I say "not longer welcome" at this point.

You better cover your face because he's gonna come back swinging.

Status
Back