New sweating system

it looks to me like a typical MA tease

the chances are it will either simply not be implimented , remember the promises of expanding mindforce , pets , amps for melee weapons to name few ?

it would really not be cool if that were the case but who knows

dreed kills the fun!

i have a strong belief, that since the specially orchestrated world economic problems by known political and ethnic groups (you know them well - their father is Moses), and a very useful for survival, but morally bad trait of character such as "common greed" - "mind ark company" has absolutely NO reason to want or need to make anything like sweat production free in any way; in the beginning it was literally used as a hook and bait for "fish" (for those naive and pshychologically escapist children and adults, who believe in the good of people and prefer virtual worlds to the real world); i will be extremely happy to be proven wrong, but i also understand, that one needs to employ a critical mind, in order to determine the ultimate truth;

NOTE: i just found out today, that i have been fooled by others and fooled myself about the real price of sweat for years:

http://mytwopecs.com/thepriceofsweat.php

according to these calculations - the price for one bottle of sweat must be 2,95 pecs today - and people always took my sweat for 0.5 pec - and some for 1 pec a bottle; thos cunning and knowing people were doing huge profits on me;

i encourage you, fellow sweat collectors - please read about sweat price formula and do not let anybody fool you with a small price any more - you are, otherwise, undermining so many peoples hard work for peds out of sweating!

sweat is much more expensive, than we were lead to believe !!! just take your time to read the formula, make adjustments with current price and calculate the REAL PRICE for a bottle of your hard-earned sweat!

p.s. don't forget to donate some EFD as a small thanks! (i am a "material girl", as MADONNA singed once)

Well anyways if MA wants to give tools to people to help them gather EVEN MORE sweat, they better be ready with a plan to help get rid of it too! Or suffer the consequences of a thousand angry sweaters with no PED and a storage full of worthless sweat!

I'm really looking forward to sweating lol call me crazy ;)

i have a strong belief, that since the specially orchestrated world economic problems by known political and ethnic groups (you know them well - their father is Moses), and a very useful for survival, but morally bad trait of character such as "common greed" - "mind ark company" has absolutely NO reason to want or need to make anything like sweat production free in any way; in the beginning it was literally used as a hook and bait for "fish" (for those naive and pshychologically escapist children and adults, who believe in the good of people and prefer virtual worlds to the real world); i will be extremely happy to be proven wrong, but i also understand, that one needs to employ a critical mind, in order to determine the ultimate truth;

NOTE: i just found out today, that i have been fooled by others and fooled myself about the real price of sweat for years:

according to these calculations - the price for one bottle of sweat must be 2,95 pecs today - and people always took my sweat for 0.5 pec - and some for 1 pec a bottle; thos cunning and knowing people were doing huge profits on me;

i encourage you, fellow sweat collectors - please read about sweat price formula and do not let anybody fool you with a small price any more - you are, otherwise, undermining so many peoples hard work for peds out of sweating!

sweat is much more expensive, than we were lead to believe !!! just take your time to read the formula, make adjustments with current price and calculate the REAL PRICE for a bottle of your hard-earned sweat!

p.s. don't forget to donate some EFD as a small thanks! (i am a "material girl", as MADONNA singed once)

Lol it was 4 years befor xD when the ME cost a fortune now the ME is at 200-220% not 470 :laugh:. Yes 3years befor the sweat was at 4ped for 100 MA have unlock sweat lvl after 1 month it was 1 ped / 100 after the sweat exploit it was 0.4-0.5 now sweat is at 0.8/1ped.

Don t dream the sweat cant up to the ancient price because too much sweat is on market with the sweat exploit. I m agree the price is too low i want a better one too but when you see people who have reach 1 000 000 of sweat it s impossible :/

Yeah, i think u are 100% right :)

as long as it gives me something to do and i can earn some PED to keep doing it. I don't care what it sells for i'm just bored of looking for fruits and stones and need something to pass the time

as long as it gives me something to do and i can earn some PED to keep doing it. I don't care what it sells for i'm just bored of looking for fruits and stones and need something to pass the time

found a work irl and earn $ then depo and you will have alot of ped :rolleyes:

found a work irl and earn $ then depo and you will have alot of ped :rolleyes:

i have work IRL ...its called being a soldier ...and i'm not going to deposit more then about 10 a month just to get me started ...the point is for my avitar to be self sufficient... not a money pit

Sweating is back! And this time, it’s point and click – no more concentration, just pick up your new handy tool VSE Mk 1, aim it and start sweating! This tool is a gift to all players, old and new, for gathering sweat. The VSE Mk 1 is free for everyone and does not decay.

This thread is full of fail :rolleyes:

i have work IRL ...its called being a soldier ...and i'm not going to deposit more then about 10 a month just to get me started ...the point is for my avitar to be self sufficient... not a money pit

Right attitude and big plus for you... we need more real players like you... those rise to challenge... because that's what it's really all about... other wise why have an alterative universe... if it's not to challenge yourself... at least if you fail to do it from time to time it will not be for the lack of trying or commitment...

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Mhmm... this is gonna be interesting :scratch2: my highest so far is 4 sweat in one bottle... but at least it looks better :D

and looks like you still need concentration to do it properly.

Back