Black Hawk Imp fap service

BlackHawk

Elite
Society
ROUA
Black Hawk Hawk
This is an old thread that I decide to revive.
I will perform imp fap service from now on.

The tax will be 60 ped/hour.

Please contact me by PM if you are interested in this service, or just add me in fl in game.

Minimum time:
1 hour.

The price includes fap decay and any ME I need to use.
You will need to pay transport costs to other destinations like CP or CND for round trip.
If you want me to fap in lootable PvP, you will have to pay any toxic shots I waste there.
If you want me to shoot the mob after you die so it won't agro on other persons, you will pay for the ammo if the amount of shots becomes unreasonable in that run.
If I shoot garbage mobs around, I do it on my expense and I keep whatever loot I get from doing that (for example tantilions, merps, armax or whatever else is on me when I teleport, unless you decide to clean up the area before I jump).
You can choose if you want me to use armor and/or decoys. I am veteran decoy dispenser, and that makes me able to lure most mobs when we get 2 on us, like eomons, spiders, mutants daspletors. This can only work if you can fap yourself while I decoy the mob, and remember that the reload on decoy is huge. Also, the decoys are bugged and give no skills, so since I get no skills for using them, I will charge the price of decoy and decay for tool. If you want me to go armored and I don't get to tank the mob for more than half the fap decay for that run, the armor decay will be free. However, if armor decay will be more than half of the fap decay, I will ask you to pay that decay.
We can be all this time on skype, or we can use another voice program, if you speak english, and that will make everything easier.

My skype ID:
black.hawk.eu

FAP FAQ​

1. Do I need to pay the fap decay, or the cost is 60 ped/hour?

You do not need to pay any fap decay or mind essence.

2. Can you finish my mob if I died?
Yes, I can finish the mob if you die, but for that we need to agree before we start. If you cant me to shoot almost dead mobs, you will have to pay for the ammo gun decay.

3. If I hof, how much sould I give you?

If you hof or ATH or loot whatever cool item you do not have to give me more than 60 ped/hour, as we agree. I will not refuse any tip, but you must not feel guilty if you go on a big mob, have a good run with some globals and maybe a hof. I do not expect extra money if it works out for you.
However, if you discover something or hof big on a mob I kill myself, I expect some reward if the value of that loot is more than 5k ped, because none of us knows how loot system works, and that may have been for me.

4. If you are in team and you finish a mob and loot an item, what happens?
If I am in team with you and I finish the mob, and I loot an item, I will give it to you, whatever that item may be. If there are oils, and the value of oils covers more or less my cost of killing the mob, I will keep those oils, and will not charge for ammo and/ or decay for finishing your mob.

5. The cost of fap service can end up higher than 60 ped/hour?
Yes, it can. If you want me to use armor and stay alive when we get mobs on us, or if you want me to decoy the mobs or you want me to do whatever else that implies I spend anything else than fap and mind essence, I expect you to cover those costs.

6. Do you fap teams?
Yes, I can do that, but this is extra effort. I do expect team members to cooperate on staying alive and fap when they have low HP and I can't put 2 heals in a row on one person. I will not charge more for fapping teams.

Last edited:
The 50 ped/hour includes decay of the fap or that is payed separately? :scratch2:

hard work mate but good luck

i think your prices are very good!!!!

I have 3 imp.fapper on my FL and they are far from doing that price.

I didnt figure how some player can afford such high fee... its 5$usd a hour.

Thats crazy, but it seem like sammy had customers...

Updated first post with details.

Last edited:
damn i need to add u in game... i like to rent a fapper for 3-7 hours :)50 peds an hour is a real nice price!

I have 3 imp.fapper on my FL and they are far from doing that price.

I didnt figure how some player can afford such high fee... its 5$usd a hour.

Thats crazy, but it seem like sammy had customers...

here is how i can afford it :)
i can burn like 150-200 peds in armour decay and fap decay an hour...
if i can cut those costs by 100-150 peds... thats increased profits ;)

it is cheaper for me to use a fapper then my shadow and sentinal parts... most thing i hunt naked (dasp... falx... globster... ossies... u name it)

The tax will be 50 ped/hour on any mob.
If I may ask, whats the difference on (any mob) and dasp ? :)

The tax will be 50 ped/hour on any mob.
If I may ask, whats the difference on (any mob) and dasp ? :)

Dasp generates significantly more decay than the rest of the mobs.

I revive this thread and I will start offering this service again. Call me if you need me.

Is this the same guy that didn't want anyone fapping him ?

Now he wants to fap us ?

Am I right ?

Is this the same guy that didn't want anyone fapping him ?

Now he wants to fap us ?

Am I right ?

Yes, you are right. Ofc, if I want you or anyone else to fap me, I want to agree to that first and I want to pay for it. I don't want stuff for free.

Bump!!!
I am in game, so call me and kill the big ones.

I heard free faping for friends?

gl whit the service,
mczimi

That sounds a bit disturbing if you don't think about EU for a second...

fap jobs are fun

i like them on friday nights after drinking heavy

I wonder why noone has spammed this thread with "OMG THATS THE DUDE WHO DIDNT WANNA BE FAPPED AND NOW HE WANNA FAP PEOPLE!1111!!1111one!2" yet :silly2:

Nice service though.. Would use it if i could :)

EDIT: Sorry, found one :D

Don't fap me! I fap you!

:)

I added some Fap Faq. I do my best to make it nice and fair. If you think of any other questions for me to add there, fire away. I will add more.

Don't fap me! I fap you!

Bump!!!

If you need a fapper, call me.

Remember you can always use me to hunt for you. Check signature.

BumPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Our team used the service for 8 hrs on Drone Elites yesterday, flawless.
Really good service and I highly recommended. :yay:

Blackhaw's track-record speaks for itself, therefore, Bumpers!

Some

Our team used the service for 8 hrs on Drone Elites yesterday, flawless.
Really good service and I highly recommended. :yay:

Blackhaw's track-record speaks for itself, therefore, Bumpers!

Some

Thank you for the bump.
Bump :D

Call me if you need me.

Back