Thread: An idea for MA

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Cozmoz CD Duluex
    Society
    We Are Having fun Now
    Images

An idea for MA

ok well after reading all of the posts about loot (or the lack of) and takeing under consideration of my own deposits I am writing this as an idea for mindark to help us game PLAYERS out! Please bear with me on this as I also want to let ma know what im thinking...
    A few years ago my brother in law asked me to start playing wow with him and after looking at the suscrition prices told him no thanks. Another friend told me about planet calypso and said i could play for free... so I did lol. After sweating for a couple of months I told myself well this is a bunch of crap for free so I decided to make a depo and buy decent armor and gun. I did ok for a while then ran out of ped (go figure lol), so I made another depo,then another and another and well now here we all are rightfully complaining about our rotten returns for our money. I know some of us are just gamers and want a cool game to play, and some of you are out there trying to make a profit off of the rest of us. Well its my opinion that the few making a profit are getting that from the masses of us that are paying to play. I have been playing now for almost 2 years and after making many many depos my wife is asking well you have now payed 10 times what it would have cost you to play wow for 3 years and she is right!!!!
    MA take this idea and enhance it and run with it before you lose us as customers...
    Consider the fact that some of us just want to play a game and have no intentions of making a withdrawl, so maybe you should just let us choose when we make our avatars whether we want to be able to withdraw or not. If we choose no i dont want to be able to withdraw then you will have no fear of giving us more globals or hof,s as we cant withdraw your preciouse profits. We will just be out there playing a game and probably still making depos. As for how much money i have givin you so far i feel as i should be able to play 5 years of any game of my choice for that price and I will not continue to be that dumb in the future. Also please know that your attemt to make crap loots ( fragments) to replace the no loot notification didnt fool many of us either lol tis just a new word for no loot!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nysser xentric Hithsage
    Society
    The Disturbed Ones
    Images
    But what would you do with those peds you won? You would not even be able to buy armor because (hypothetically) you could buy a pixie part for 100k peds from your wifes avatar and she could withdraw it.

I can't see any way to make this system work.

Beer Is for Life Not just for Christmas

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Cozmoz CD Duluex
    Society
    We Are Having fun Now
    Images
    Well thats why i told them to tweak it and run with it as there are ways of tracking these things, And trying to be constructive instead of just whining this time made me feel better lol

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Torlin ECMI Bardurius
    Society
    Excalibur
    Images
    This idea is stupid sorry to say that
    My wife create an avatar who don't want to withdraw money and I keep mine who can
    So when my wife got an ATH she gives me peds and I do it?
    On an economic side, it's impossible to play in the same place people who could withdraw and other people who cannot
    The Market value will be false every day more than before and game will die fast
    Imagine you loot a Shadow Harness, what will you do with it? This Shadow parts will be money in game but cost 0 for you???
    So I think if you don't want to play PE just don't play !!
    Nobody was with you in your house with a gun on your head, you have done all your deposit because you want to play

Sorry if my words seems to be hard but sometimes I don't understand some people It's like you were asking to play WoW but for free because you will play only the monday....
    :.. All Time High Private Club ..:
    Join Now !!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Simon Khaos Verbeke
    Society
    Church Of Lootius
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This would only be possible if the game had 2 versions. The normal version, and a free one. This would need to be 2 separate games
    Mining Globals : 2 - Highest : 83 PED - Total : 152 PED
    Hunting Globals : 0 - Highest : 0 PED - Total : 0 PED
    Crafting Globals : 0 - Highest : 0 PED - Total : 0 PED

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    mike Futurama anderson
    Society
    Freelance
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cozmoz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well thats why i told them to tweak it and run with it as there are ways of tracking these things, And trying to be constructive instead of just whining this time made me feel better lol
    I`m sorry, but its the same as: pls make an engine that can go faster than light, i know its hard, its just a suggestion. You should be able to tweak it a bit and make it possible.

Thats what EU is really about - the ped. Not just making profit etc. But since this is an RCE the loot system, everything is different than a regular MMO.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Cozmoz CD Duluex
    Society
    We Are Having fun Now
    Images
    You are missing the point here though, as stated this was just an idea, it could be tweaked to work, but maybe not. Stupid maybe but better than nothing which is saying the game is good as it is but as you all know if i leave my revenue goes with me, less loots for you all. I started this more for the positive idea input than to get flamed for speaking out lol. Doing nothing is not an option i feel. As for a bad idea maybe but i have never heard a bad idea before as itis just an idea. U got any better ones? thats why i started this post...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Octavius Joser Rex
    Society
    Church of Lootius
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sometimes nothing is better than stupid.
    Not looting the mobs you kill is a bad strategy. - Jimmy B

Mistress Scarlett Fury
    Society
    -TAO-
    Images
    if you reassess your game play, I bet you'll find a way to make peds with the current system.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nysser xentric Hithsage
    Society
    The Disturbed Ones
    Images
    I haven't seen anyone flame you yet. We have just tried to point out that this idea is completely unworkable.

It is like asking for "the moon on a stick".

Beer Is for Life Not just for Christmas

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast