Call for help: missions dependencies, rewards, natural order, 18th mission, etc.

Thanks for pointing that one out to me, Oleg! Would have repped ya, but need to spread....

3197.5 to 3740.0 Athletics, some say thats 30 ped TT. I do have screenshots if required as proof. :)

Thanks Mega. The numbers you provided give 20 ped TT when you enter these into: http://www.entropiawiki.com/SkillCalc.aspx, which is consistent with the earlier reported Athlectics gain of 20 ped: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...h-attributes&p=2759382&viewfull=1#post2759382

Your screenshots are welcome, but not necessary.
+rep

Thanks for pointing that one out to me, Oleg! Would have repped ya, but need to spread....

Thanks Mega. The numbers you provided give 20 ped TT when you enter these into: http://www.entropiawiki.com/SkillCalc.aspx, which is consistent with the earlier reported Athlectics gain of 20 ped: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...h-attributes&p=2759382&viewfull=1#post2759382

Your screenshots are welcome, but not necessary.
+rep

Ah ok, I think I got the idea that it was 30 ped TT from Entropedia - which currently has the reward at ~30 ped figure.

I may have made a mistake somewhere here, but having just finished the Merp Bronze, my Courage went from 5738 to 5808, which Entropedia calculates at 8.16 PED, not the 10 PED you have in your list.

5718 to 5808 would have been 10 PED so it's possible I misread the starting figure but I don't think so.

just finished iron cornundacauda and I took rifle as a reward.
Rifle before:
attachment.php

Rifle after:
attachment.php

It's about 29ped TT skillgain i think

I may have made a mistake somewhere here, but having just finished the Merp Bronze, my Courage went from 5738 to 5808, which Entropedia calculates at 8.16 PED, not the 10 PED you have in your list.

5718 to 5808 would have been 10 PED so it's possible I misread the starting figure but I don't think so.

Thanks for reporting another Oleg.

I have looked up the other two earlier reported ones:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...h-attributes&p=2508388&viewfull=1#post2508388
3098->3448 = 10.07 ped
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Merp-Mission&p=2514995&viewfull=1#post2514995
4715.72->4849.84 = 9.52 ped

Your 8.16 is very much off. We know the higher the skill the more inaccurate the skillcalculators are, but I do hope you have made a mistake somewhere... otherwise it looks like the higher your skill is, the less you will get as a reward. I'm gonna check if I see this pattern elsewhere too. Update: no pattern seen in other Bronze missions.

Paul

PS could rep you again, so I repped you for reporting this one!

Last edited:
just finished iron cornundacauda and I took rifle as a reward.
Rifle before:
attachment.php

Rifle after:
attachment.php

It's about 29ped TT skillgain i think

Yep! Using gives 29.44 ped skillgain.
Thank you for reporting. I have two people reporting around 22 ped earlier of which one person corrected himself to approx 28.5. So I know have 4 reports close to 30 ped TT and one 22 ped report. For me it confirms Rifle to be approx 30 ped TT for Corns.

ty for reporting +rep

Paul

10k Bronze Merps done

Courage from 4520 to 4622

regards
S.

Last edited:
10k Bronze Merps done

Courage from 4520 to 4622 which makes it pretty much 10 PED TT

regards
S.

10.31 ped, pretty much 10 ped. Thanks for reporting. +rep

I love this thread! Keep up the good work!

I completed the Iron Challenge: 10000 Shinkiba quite some time ago but I saw that need verification, I choose Stamina and Handgun, my skill raised from 8326 to 8345

Confirming 60 PED Combat Reflexes for Iron Longu (6487 to 6660).

finished scips,choose athletics and it went from 5690 to 6456
so thats around 170 ped tt

Confirming 60 PED Combat Reflexes for Iron Longu (6487 to 6660).

finished scips,choose athletics and it went from 5690 to 6456
so thats around 170 ped tt

Thank you both again. Keep it coming, keep it coming. :D
BTW nice athletics amount fluske for scips. Guess you are the first to pick that one and report it. Thanks!

Paul

There should be a lot more people out there that 'forgot' to report their gains. Please contribute and help confirm reported skillgains and report unchosen ones. Thanks for helping the community.

Please report 1K Steelbirds rewards:
+1 Stamina and Combat Reflexes 30 ped TT, verified (reported by 8 different posts/persons)
+1 Stamina and Aim 30, ped TT reported by 1 person, needs verification
+1 Stamina and Rifle 30, ped TT, verified (reported by 5 different posts/persons)

I picked up Aim, skill before 5189, skill after 5435

Thanks!!!!! +rep when I'm able to

Updated first post (Added a confirmation for Eviscerator and Argo Bronze)

Traeskeron mission.

Broker 50500, 60385

1: Kill 100 Traeskeron. revard mission tokens ( 4 ) ( probally different for each avatar )

2: Kill 200 Traeskeron. revard mission tokens ( 7 )

3: Kill 300 Traeskeron.

Last edited:
Added confirmation for Rippersnapper Weapon Handling, Aurli Athletics and Atrox Bronze Courage.

Last edited:
Foul Iron Challenge

[*]Please report 10K Foul rewards:
+1 Stamina and Melee Combat, 20 ped TT, verified (reported by 3 different posts/persons)
+1 Stamina and Handgun, 30 ped TT, reported by 1 person, needs verification
+1 Stamina and Rifle, unknown TT gain

Yesterday I finished the Foul Iron Challenge and I chose the handgun and stamina reward. It seems that 30 PED TT for handgun is correct.

See the details here:
Foul Iron Challenge completed!

Keep up the good work Paul!

Updated OP.
Thanks & +rep

Help needed finding out dependencies on Easter Island

Hi,

I'm working on the new missions at the three new islands. I'm finding out what the dependencies are but am unable to do it alone, because anyone can choose a different order and I can obviously only choose one.

I suspect before you you get "Deliver the mining info" @ research camp, you should have done the following:
1 Exploring the swamp @Odysseus -> Go to research camp @Odysseus -> Mysterious rocks @ Research camp
2 Mining on the island @Odysseus
3 I suspect Dig for energy @ Research camp
4 Perhaps not (but I did) Robohunter is required.

Who is willing to help?
(doing numbers above 1 and 2 and check if Deliver the mining info is available, if not do 3, check again, and again if not, do Robohunter)

See also:

Paul

Last edited:
Updated first post with the third report confirming HG reward to be 30 ped TT. Melee is 20 ped, but have not seen anyone choose Rifle and report it for fouls. I speculate it will be 30, like for other mission the HG and Rifle are the same, but can people confirm?

Paul

Cornundacauda Iron Challenge

[*]Please report 10K Cornundacauda rewards:
+1 Stamina and Aim, 30 ped TT, reported by 1 person, needs verification
+1 Stamina and Handgun, 30 ped TT, almost verified (reported by 2 different posts/persons)
+1 Stamina and Rifle, 30 ped TT, verified (reported by 5 different posts/persons (1 of them somewhat off (27.54) and one really off (22.68) both not reporting the From and To skill levels giving them less weight/impact in the verifcation)

Today I finished the Cornundacauda Iron Challenge. The handgun reward seems to be 40 PED TT, not 30 PED TT as verified by two others. I've used the jdegre's tool to determine the value. It would make sense that this one gives more handgun TT than for example Foul, since the Cornundacauda has more HP than the Foul.

See details here:
Cornundacauda Iron Challenge completed!

[*]Please report 10K Bronze Argonaut rewards:
+1 Agility and Athletics 20 ped TT, almost verified (reported by 2 different posts/persons)
+1 Agility and Diagnosis, unknown TT gain
+1 Agility and IRD 20 ped TT, reported by 1 person, needs verification
+1 Agility and Melee combat 10 ped TT, almost verified (reported by 2 different posts/persons)

I noticed you were asking for confirmation in Theo2008's thread.

Athletics before: 3197.6
Athletics after: 3740.0

Hope this helps!

finished 10k argo. chose perc.
skill gain went from 4005 - 4819 ~ 59.5 TT

About longu: my combat reflexes went from 4107.9 to 4897.2, i'm not too good in calculating tt value but meybe you're :dance:

About longu: my combat reflexes went from 4107.9 to 4897.2, i'm not too good in calculating tt value but meybe you're :dance:

Entropedia says 59.73 PED and Chipping optimizer concurs. Thank you for reporting :)

I've been busy skilling and IRL as well. Will keep on updating first post. Keep those report come rolling in pls, as indeed e.g. Corns seem to be not verified at all...

Rippersnapper 10k Iron

Choices: Aim, Weapons Handling

Aim before: 4,555
Aim after: 4,808

I'll commit myself to the funny farm now :silly:

regards
S

Back